Posted: 12 years ago
Hey eraser. lol sorry gotta go finish Kuch Kuch Hota Hai with Zoobi. lol bye!
Hey Eraserrr!!!!!! 

Yes. It has been agesss. 
Hah. Do I sound too excited/hyper? lol...

I have been good...trying to enjoy summer but its just raining too darn hard with bijleess and everything =(

How have you been?
Ania!!!!!! I'm okay ji...chilling after exams...I'm doing nothing at all till Tuesday lol. How are studies ji? I'm free till the 25th of June

I'm watching Secret Garden again. Sigh...I am a sucker for romance. 49 Days...I didn't like the ending much lol...what are you watching ji?

Hello to everyone else ji!!
Originally posted by KatForeva

HEy wat_up :)

HI Kat๐Ÿ˜Š sorry did not reply earlier. I posted then started to check out other sections. I see you have gone now. I will catch you later๐Ÿ˜Š
Simran and Ania: Do watch lie to me and drunken to love you. It's hilarious and romantic at the same time. My all time fav. is Autumn's concerto. ๐Ÿ˜
Cho!! I'm watching Lie To Me as it airs ji...it's very cute so far. Haven't seen the second one yet...on it lol.

I found Autumn's Concerto nice, but the later episodes sort of dragged for me ji.
@ Simran: you're watching both the dramas that I left midway and still haven't completed. It wasn't cuz they weren't interesting or anything...just that I got bored with the whole waiting for the subs after each epi airs...
I'm planning to continue them...soon :P

@ Kyakstart: Hey! I remember you...
I'm watching Lie To Me (ep 6 finally caught my interest after that explosive kiss ...haha :P:P), Drunken to love you as well and to add on to that, I'm also watching Greatest Love, Baby Faced Beauty, and Romance Town (all 3 of them are sooo unique and just too unexpectedly good! Soo addicting!)
Simran: I am waiting for monday and tuesday to come soon. Lie to me is hilarious. I just love the songs and the feel of Autumn's concerto. I don't know how many times I have repeatedly watch the mv's of autumn's concerto. I also watched 49 days and loved it except the ending was pretty harsh to say the least. 
Ania, I'm in love with Secret Garden lol. Try http://aznv.tv/?p=home. It has a lot of shows with subs and one part ji. It's free and ad free ji.
Ania: You are multi-tasking all these series. Gotta say Asians do make interesting dramas.. 

PS: Kiss was quite unexpected yet lovely...