Posted: 12 years ago

killthelightts:This is a spirit in a college in Pennsylvania. He was a teacher that everyone hated, he has been pushed around by students, and harassed. One day, he got so angry, he yelled so hard at a girl for cursing at him and started to embarrass her. She was so angry/embarrassed that she locked him in the janitors closet for days with no food, water or anything. He's been dead for over 40 years now and has been haunting this college. Some students in this college went missing, or found dead. They believe it's from this spirit. Reblog this or he will show up at the end of your bed while you're sleeping, and kill you.omg. sorry followersholy helli only reblogged cuz i thought it was cool d: only reblogged cause he lookes like jesus, hehe :Lwhat college?MY EYES NEED GOD, NOW. SORRY FOLLOWERS.

This is a spirit in a college in Pennsylvania. He was a teacher that everyone hated, he has been pushed around by students, and harassed. One day, he got so angry, he yelled so hard at a girl for cursing at him and started to embarrass her. She was so angry/embarrassed that she locked him in the janitors closet for days with no food, water or anything. He's been dead for over 40 years now and has been haunting this college. Some students in this college went missing, or found dead. They believe it's from this spirit. Like this or he will show up at the end of your bed while you're sleeping, and kill you.

japlanta:jericr:tiffanypham13:IF YOU DON'T REBLOG THIS PHOTOSHE WILL APPEAR IN YOUR ROOM TONIGHTreglob or this is going to be tooDamn, I just got home from watching this. I'm seriously scared. @kennydacat is scaring me even more.good movie.what movies are these? looks like a good movie xDIdgaf bout that room thing ^ lol I LOVED this movie ! Insidious !! I just watched this gif 30 times :P

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
sheee - all your posts are disturbing...ah ha ha ha
Doing shampoo & cleaning the bathroom - toilets - kitchen...
Overworked & underpaid...!
Originally posted by sheee

Reading like a boss

I read that backwards😆
Someone did a Bollywood remix of Madonna's Music on Youtube (click on the attached link):

Can someone let me know what they think of this?  Thanks!  😊
Originally posted by ruky786

I read that backwards😆
You can read it just like normal writing.
Hey Ruky!

Hey Sheee!

Hey Erotic!

Hey Anku!
Originally posted by eraser

Hey Ruky!

Hey Sheee!

Hey Erotic!

Hey Anku!

Hola Eraser, como estas?  Bien?!  LOL, you speak Spanish?!  😆😆😆