Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Simi, I think you can watch Glee on hulu. 

By Simran πŸ€— 

I tried, but it said that I need hulu plus. 
I have a sinister plan thoughπŸ˜† shhh 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

^Lensa I do too πŸ˜† In fact I have another practical next week..and finals the week after that😭 πŸ˜† Par we're allowed to take 1 day off from the 3-day weekend for ourselves na πŸ˜†

I have a date with Captain Jack Sparrow this weekend..just gotta figure out when my friends are free πŸ˜†

It sucks big time I know! 😭

sorry for the late replay! Sometimes I forget which topics I post in. πŸ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That's weird..I've never been told that..

Anyways, good luck :)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
You can watch Glee on the channel that airs it! Like in my place Glee comes on Fox, so I go to the Fox page... I google it...and you can watch the new episodes there. It's in great quality too! 
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

"The worst kind of online plagiarizing is when some start copying others' writing style. You cringe; you know that they are copycats still you can't call them out. Sigh! "

OMG Maya, I just saw your status! Truer words were never spoken! It does tend to happen a lot. 

He He I had it one day when I was totally annoyed. It is the worst kind. Isn't it?
Moglif21, I really do miss her humor and she was hilarious!  Come back, I liked how you made me laugh so much!  😭😭😭
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

You can watch Glee on the channel that airs it! Like in my place Glee comes on Fox, so I go to the Fox page... I google it...and you can watch the new episodes there. It's in great quality too! 

But I can't watch the first episode 
^^^^B/c 80% of the members don't go to other sections as often ji...or can't interact with the members outside this forum...so this is for all of them

I don't...nor want to...go to the Chit Chat section of the forum...most people I talk to don't post in other sections anyways ji...a universal rule on IF is to stay on topic (sadly)...chit chats just keep the atmosphere nice...
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Its much easier for us to understand that coz we have been around here since forever, but its hard for people who just come to the forum to understand.. sometimes they feel they are being manipulated, mocked, the level of cynicism is intolerable.. at the end they don't have fun in the interatction.. coz their escape is to glorify and praise their faves.. but that very escape.. is shattered and torn apart by cynics.. it takes time for people to stop caring about celebs.. most of them are obsessed or attached with these celebs.. and its their escape.. they don't want a stranger to ruin their escape.

True, but we can't please everyone, when you post on a public domain then you wil be subjected to all kinds of criticism/praise & not so constructive criticism by others irrespective of their noble intentions, they have to learn to cope with it asap, just as long as it doesnt get personal thats where the problem starts
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

^^^^B/c 80% of the members don't go to other sections as often ji...or can't interact with the members outside this forum...so this is for all of them

I don't...nor want to...go to the Chit Chat section of the forum...most people I talk to don't post in other sections anyways ji...a universal rule on IF is to stay on topic (sadly)...chit chats just keep the atmosphere nice...

amen to that

i no longer venture outside BW Forums...

fr most of the time..πŸ˜†