Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Salman has been bashed a lot, i have myself played devils advocate many times and defended him, same for ranbir, SRK also gets a lot of "gay" comments so today i defended him too.. πŸ˜† ...people want cynicism.. and people also want others to understand and tolerate.. well everyone's toleration level is different.. so some people just give up and leave.. its hard to find people who can take such highly cynical comments with ease  coz most people are not used to it... this place can be very overwhelming at times..

I think the key is not to take anything seriously. At the end of the day this is just an internet forum, where we interact with people whom we have never met. But having said that, I understand that at younger age its tough to detach youself emotionally from a forum.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Song is not working here maya.

ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GogxZDrHT4[/YOUTUBE]

HAI SRK!!! 😍 After many days i felt positive about SRK.. warna is forum pe reh ke.. i myself started hating him...But now i am hoping to see his chemistry with PC in DON!! They gotta live up to the rumours and set the screen on fire. 😳
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I use to take everything so seriously, but I never wanted to quit because of a celeb bashing. I once wanted to quit, but only because of the drama and people attacking me personally. It just gets too much, as much as I want to say it doesn't get to me, yeah when people attack me and call me names..it does get to me. But now, am over it! Why should I quit for someone who doesn't even know me in real life.

Now I kind of learned how to laugh at everything and take it with a pinch of salt. That doesn't mean am not gonna defend my favorite when I feel like defending. :P

shee you need to do something about that headache.
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I think the key is not to take anything seriously. At the end of the day this is just an internet forum, where we interact with people whom we have never met. But having said that, I understand that at younger age its tough to detach youself emotionally from a forum.

Its much easier for us to understand that coz we have been around here since forever, but its hard for people who just come to the forum to understand.. sometimes they feel they are being manipulated, mocked, the level of cynicism is intolerable.. at the end they don't have fun in the interatction.. coz their escape is to glorify and praise their faves.. but that very escape.. is shattered and torn apart by cynics.. it takes time for people to stop caring about celebs.. most of them are obsessed or attached with these celebs.. and its their escape.. they don't want a stranger to ruin their escape.
sheee thumbnail
@lensa
No worry. Its nothing serious. I have done everything. Its just simple headache.
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Agree with ladygaga. For new members they are not use to all this. My sis come after me, so she doesn't know how everything works. I  use to be like what the hell is this place, but once you here for a bit longer, you understand and learn how to deal with everything. And Missiffy obviously haven't figured it out yet.

shee I know, but the pain of headache is not fun. So that's why I said do something about it. I hate when I get a headache, I can't do anything.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
sheee thumbnail
^Me too. g2g. I'll come back later. Its gonna get worse if I don't leave. bye lensa Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Yeah good idea shee. Computers also worsen the headache. Bye and take care! πŸ€—
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

You'll be fine, take a deep breath and say to yourself, "the worst that can happen is I'm gonna flunk, since that's impossible, I can only do better".πŸ‘πŸΌ

That was my cheesy mantra!

Simran! You're done! I want to dance on your behalf now! Don't you feel relieved? I can only imagine...now don't look at books for as long as you can! πŸ˜†

Thank you πŸ€— Taking lost of deep breaths helped πŸ˜†

I got the easy version. But I'm such a genius that I'm gonna lose points because I can't read he directions properly not because I didn't know how to do it. Yay me. πŸ₯± On the plus side I am done with gen chem lab for forever πŸ₯³AND it's a 3-day weekend