smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edit.  Edited by Pari.K - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ Koolchick...

Good...You got the point...On a birthday everyone is a star so thats why threads are made... When its Billa's Birthday he too will get a sticky topic... ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
KC i feel everyone beside me is talented when it cumes to graphics and computers.. im such an illiterate.. the only thing i know is surfing the websites thats it..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: koolchick

Simran! Longtime no see! You really should post more often now that you're just a mod in name only๐Ÿ˜†

I think when the new additions were made, it was examination time so everyone was off studying and only half of us came back after that

Haha Pallu so true...but he is pretty talented when it comes to graphics

Hey Koolio! Long time indeed ji. How's you? I will try to post more often, but it's kind of boring now lol.

Sigh...exams need to die. Hopefully the bhatki hui aatmas come back soon lol

Birthday topics...this was such an iffy discussion when I was a mod ji. We used to shift them to member lounge section...but then got complaints that these members are regulars on this forum so it should be allowed b/c other forums allow it too. So then we decided that we'll allow that starting this year.

I shall make you a topic ji...chalo 30th May ko?๐Ÿ˜†
^^^^Actually there are birthday threads on here for members who I have never ever seen here posting?!๐ŸคชHow does that make sense? 

By the way, I got no problem with Maddy closing that thread, if she did not, they would say she's being biased, which she never is. So its all good. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

^^^^Actually there are birthday threads on here for members who I have never ever seen here posting?!๐ŸคชHow does that make sense? 

By the way, I got no problem with Maddy closing that thread, if she did not, they would say she's being biased, which she is never is. So its all good. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah... The DT has been dicussing on that and the senior mods have decided only the regulars will have the sticky... Lets see how it goes...

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

has there? I only wished Sanam and she is a regular. But yes, I would say only regular members should get that privilege on this forum lol
Pallu, even you're better than my parents when it comes to computers๐Ÿ˜†

Simran, you actually remembered that conversation! ๐Ÿค—

Dexter, even I got a pm for one of those...which I promptly ignored since I didn't even know the person

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

has there? I only wished Sanam and she is a regular. But yes, I would say only regular members should get that privilege on this forum lol

Yes, some of the names come out of thin air it seems, I don't ever see these members post on here. ๐Ÿ˜†
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
eraser :
not going = best option
Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago