Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone :)

Simran - wow, you're done? CONGRATULATIONS! how do you feel?

I miss Billa too, yes, we have been harsh on him but he's no angel himself. He has said pretty nasty stuff about people as well when he got carried away. But yes, he has definitely been the light of this forum since he joined. Completely unique and oh so hilarious. Love his grand exits (the vrooom vroom bike ones)

I miss Mogli and Meena the most. 

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eraser... Nasty stuff i am not denying at all... Takkar ka muqabla he does too... 😆  

I am talking abt how he is ridiculed for the Salman Worshipping and defending he does...The worshipping and defending others do too but in a more subtle way compared to him...
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Hi eraser!!!!! I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off me ji lol.

I miss Meena too...you both haven't given the new mods the grief I got😭😆
True. But I think it's funny how one word against Salman riles him up like crazy and even when he got called all those names, he was so calm. I think it's quite difficult for people (including myself) to understand how anyone can ignore personal attacks yet they start going nuts when their favourite is bashed.
Heyy everyone! 

Choco...goood luck for your practical! And follow Dex's mantra lol.

Simran...whoo-hoo congrats!!! It's freedom at last for youu. I felt the same when I was all done with my finals a few weeks back. 

And yeah, BB, Meena, and Mogli ki kami mehsoos ro rahi hai yahaan. =/
(lol can't believe I'm saying this about BB, but it's true!)

I'm going away for the weekend again so see you all on Tuesday! Take care everyone! =)
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eraser

True. But I think it's funny how one word against Salman riles him up like crazy and even when he got called all those names, he was so calm. I think it's quite difficult for people (including myself) to understand how anyone can ignore personal attacks yet they start going nuts when their favourite is bashed.

Yep... That amazes me too... Not once has he reported those comments on him... I come to know abt it thru others who report it 😆
It looks like I've missed out on some drama ji...in that one topic where I posted he seemed alright lol.

But yes...loving your favorite is awesome, but getting personal and attacking members is wrong ji.

Yes Shabnam! Freedom is sweet..at least from the books!🥳 We (my classmates) are getting together tonight to celebrate at my place (I think it's b/c of the food lol). I will dance away ji!
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all wass up?,  and  I agree with all here BB's absence is missed. He entertains and agree with Simran he is nice.

Shab - we will miss you ðŸ¤—

wat_up - so when shall the stalking begin? ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I am. ðŸ˜† for obvious reasons. Last time, he was in the chit chat section, he sounded pretty upset, maybe the whole thing finally got to him, who knows. I hope he comes back.

Come back Bagare!! Dil ye Pukare...nadiya Kinare...okay okay just kidding! ðŸ˜†

I miss Mougli too! Where is she? And her random cartoons?😆

aray baghare kahan gaya??? forum chod ke gaya kyaa?? 😲