Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Simran! Your exams over?!

Yea Memorial day weekend is here! Chutkara from work and other headaches for three whole days!!!😆
Haan ji, Xeta!!!! They are over!!!!

Hey Himani!

I'm going to go see Kung Fu Panda 2 tomm lol
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Simran..congrats you're done!!

I'm having a panic attack..my chem lab practical is in 1.5 hours..ahhh
^^All the best Himani!!!!! You'll do great ji!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Simran!! I'll need it...I can hear the clock going tick-tock..you should have studied harder 😭 

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Thanks Simran!! I'll need it...I can hear the clock going tick-tock..you should have studied harder 😭 

You'll be fine, take a deep breath and say to yourself, "the worst that can happen is I'm gonna flunk, since that's impossible, I can only do better".👍🏼

That was my cheesy mantra!

Simran! You're done! I want to dance on your behalf now! Don't you feel relieved? I can only imagine...now don't look at books for as long as you can! 😆
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone else missing Bagarh Billa... Kaafi sunaa sunaa hai forum aaj uske binaa...

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Anyone else missing Bagarh Billa... Kaafi sunaa sunaa hai forum aaj uske binaa...

I am. 😆 for obvious reasons. Last time, he was in the chit chat section, he sounded pretty upset, maybe the whole thing finally got to him, who knows. I hope he comes back.

Come back Bagare!! Dil ye Pukare...nadiya Kinare...okay okay just kidding! 😆

I miss Mougli too! Where is she? And her random cartoons?😆
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Sigh Himani...I can totally relate ji...the clock was my ultimate enemy lol

Xeta...yes...I've put all my books in the rec room...out of my sight. I spent the morning cleaning up my room to rid of any sign of brains, organs etc lol

Filmi...I think members have been way too harsh on him ji. He's a really big fan...but members have on purpose instigated him a lot. If you get to talk to him a bit...he's fun to talk to ji
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I am. 😆 for obvious reasons. Last time, he was in the chit chat section, he sounded pretty upset, maybe the whole thing finally got to him, who knows. I hope he comes back.

Come back Bagare!! Dil ye Pukare...nadiya Kinare...okay okay just kidding! 😆

I miss Mougli too! Where is she? And her random cartoons?😆

I really think he is unfairly targetted and ridiculed too... Just because he gets all hyper in defending Salman.. I dont see him any different then some of the other fans here who go back and forth argueing with him... Just like him they too go to any length to defend their fav celebs by either getting BO Numbers or going on and on abt how great the celeb is or by putting down rival celebs ... Its just that they do it in a more subtle way and they get away with it...

Anyways...Hope he comes back...

LOL... Mogli and her cartoons... Yeah...i do miss her too in this CC thread..

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago