Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
is jaar pronounced like yaaar or jar as inhttps://www.orlandogolfblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mayonnaise-jar.jpg
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

😆😆  sheee, that is hilarious...

It's supposed to be sad.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheee

Now I can't keep quite. I have to say this. you know Suggestions / Comments forum is useless. why do they even have mods, when no one is even there to answer people's questions? Whats the point of being a mod of that section, if you are not bothering to answer people's questions?

How hard is it for a mod to answer all people's question in that forum, no matter how silly the question is. There are three mods and they do nothing.
And now I come to Mr.Vijay.He answered maddy's question just because she was a mod. And didn't answer my question. Thats discrimination on the basis of name colour.
I swore never to post in that section, thats why posting here. I made a mistake in one of my post there. I didn't put "s" in "ask", like if "someone asks" but I am not even editing my mistake there. I am extremely disappointed.

Shee... Vijay is travelling out of country...I saw his post few days back and he said he will be inactive... I guess thats the reason he has not answered your question...
sheee thumbnail

seriously there are three mods in that section. And its not like they have to check on topics close them, give warnings like here in this section. All they have to do is answer questions or just throw a coment to tell people their view. But they do nothing. they ignore posts like they are some king or queen.

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shee... What I think is the mods wont know the technical stuff, Vijay may be the guy who handles it... So maybe thats why they dont answer...
Chalo... Ignore them... 😊
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

"And if MI will win IPL4 and i shall become Gay then I shall marry Karan Johar. It is promise."

http://twitter.com/#!/kamaalrkhan/status/73608839156604928

ðŸĪŠ

😆😆😆😆
I think he tweeted bcoz he knows there are more chances of RCB reaching the Finals and incase MI even reaches it, then also Chennai has an upperhand.. 😆😆😆 But he is a gone case for sure 😆😆😆
anku- thumbnail
Shee, that section remains pretty inactive. MODs are there just like that. Its a very inactive section unless you PM the MODs or something I think...
sheee thumbnail
Anyway I am online but kind of doing something else. so won't be replying till 4:30 or something..
anku- thumbnail
Whats the time right now @ your place?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Music Divider

Hello
Best Female Singer of our Generation!

Lady who did wonders to actresses like Aish, Rani, Kareena,
 Priyanka and Katrina.