Originally posted by: zainab25

Where's the Asin pickcha??😆

the link zeta posted..
Posted: 12 years ago
Lady gaga aap toh meri technology ki devi ho ji...😆

Mein kal se aapki photo dekh ke hi computer pe baithungi...😆
ladygaga thumbnail

Xetu.. badi mushkil se aapney seekha videos imbed karna.. now you have to learn how to upload pics also.. its very easy.. khud hi seekh lo. 😆

Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
Be silent my beating heart!!! How can the after picture look like that? She's going to look like that in Ready?...cuz if yes, then I am not wattching it on June 3rd. Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zainab25

Be silent my beating heart!!! How can the after picture look like that? She's going to look like that in Ready?...cuz if yes, then I am not wattching it on June 3rd.

im kinda confused becuz she isnt looking that drawny in the promos.. yeh majra kya hai??? 😕

Zetaa.. computer pe baitho gi to computer toot jaayega naa..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Asin ne toh mujhe dara hi diya. ðŸ˜³

Anyway, hiii everyone! =)

The wedding I went to over the weekend in Montreal was great! 
And OMG the bride and groom's lovestory is soo romantic! She told me that they both have been childhood sweathearts even though he's lived in London all his life and she's lived in Montreal all her life. Yet, they carried on their relationship over the years and he used to come down to visit her all the time. So sweet! Now she's moving to London with him and his family. I love love stories lol and wedding festivities. Found some things out on this trip that I would've never imagined/want to hear, but other than that all was well. 

Btw, Frech Canadian accents are frickin' SO awesomee! On the first day we kinda got lost on our way to our hotel so asked this random guy for directions and after listening to his accent I got so happy. Did not even pay attention to what exact directions he was giving us. ðŸ˜† But overall, there was a communication problem. EVERYTHING was in French, like all the highway signs, restaurant menus, etc. I only repeated oui oui, merci, and bonjour everytime it was meant to be said. ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Asin ne toh mujhe dara hi diya. ðŸ˜³

Anyway, hiii everyone! =)

The wedding I went to over the weekend in Montreal was great! 
And OMG the bride and groom's lovestory is soo romantic! She told me that they both have been childhood sweathearts even though he's lived in London all his life and she's lived in Montreal all her life. Yet, they carried on their relationship over the years and he used to come down to visit her all the time. So sweet! Now she's moving to London with him and his family. I love love stories lol and wedding festivities. Found some things out on this trip that I would've never imagined/want to hear, but other than that all was well. 

Btw, Frech Canadian accents are frickin' SO awesomee! On the first day we kinda got lost on our way to our hotel so asked this random guy for directions and after listening to his accent I got so happy. Did not even pay attention to what exact directions he was giving us. ðŸ˜† But overall, there was a communication problem. EVERYTHING was in French, like all the highway signs, restaurant menus, etc. I only repeated oui oui, merci, and bonjour everytime it was meant to be said. ðŸ˜†

only my sister knows how to read french that too tooti phooti cuz she did french in grade 8 and im to poori jahil when it comes to french 😆😆.. she was our lone sahara when we went to quebec city..

i knoww i like the accentss too.. its sounded a lil like british accent..
@Lady Gaga: Ek din mein woh bhi seekh loongi. Ab woh din door nahin.Bas aap ki kripa rahe....😆

@Pulwasha: Haila...tauba tauba...mein itni bhi moti nahin hoon re.😆

@Shabnam: Welcome Shwelcome from the wedding, missed your presence and your stories. Glad you had fun! ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
I missed some typical Bollywood gossip. Any topics from the past 4 days worth checking out?

@ Pulwasha...I think the accents was one of the best part of the whole trip, besides the wedding and other festivities. I wish I could take French in college now, instead of Arabic. =(
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I missed some typical Bollywood gossip. Any topics from the past 4 days worth checking out?

@ Pulwasha...I think the accents was one of the best part of the whole trip, besides the wedding and other festivities. I wish I could take French in college now, instead of Arabic. =(

zeta: hame kya pataa.. humne kahan aapke munh dikhaye ki hai..😆😆

Shabs: i agree i was like talk to more people..😆😆