Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sheee

damn dexter if baghrh is angry with you, then why are you using me to make him jealous. I am totally confused. you were ignoring me and now you are again talking to me. and now you are ignoring baghrh and he is ignoring you. just talk to each other and stop this fight.

i cnt stop laughing... ðŸ¤£

Shee Relax... chill
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

How Sweet... Who m i 2 Ignore Dexter "XETA"... i m nt ignoring her... y wud i... She is very Sweet Gal, IF Dazzler... 

i dnt get it ... y ppl assume demselves about US... There was nothing goin on between US before 2 which we shud react or say ... we r ignoring or something like dat...

hope u understand... :)

you both were pretty obvious. And stop this nakhra, I know you were  saying sad poetry when you thought she was not serious.
And now when she really likes you you think she is just playing.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

damn dexter if baghrh is angry with you, then why are you using me to make him jealous. I am totally confused. you were ignoring me and now you are again talking to me. and now you are ignoring baghrh and he is ignoring you. just talk to each other and stop this fight.

1. When and Where She used  U 2 make me jealous ?

2. i told u... me nt ignoring her... i dnt knw her... baaki u can ask her...

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

you both were pretty obvious. And stop this nakhra, I know you were  saying sad poetry when you thought she was not serious.

And now when she really likes you you think she is just playing.

o 22 GOD Lag gayi... kya se kya hua...😆... 

1st of all CHILL RELAX SHEEE... there is nothing goin on which u just said...

i tell u very clearly... ppl with heart broken... always write sad things... apply 2 me... i dnt write SHER over here 2 aim at any gal from forum... its my past...

u shud nt assume urself as she likes me or something... until person herself nt say y 2 assume urself...
sheee thumbnail
read my previous post. anyway its your problem. I am not going to interfere anymore.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

read my previous post. anyway its your problem. I am not going to interfere anymore.

u hvnt told me wht i ask u... where does she used u 2 make me jealous ??

u said this - damn dexter if baghrh is angry with you, then why are you using me to make him jealous.

^^^ if u can tell how n wen ?
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iss kahaani ka mukya kalaakar hee gayab hai...

Xetaaa... Time for your grand entry...😆
sheee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

u hvnt told me wht i ask u... where does she used u 2 make me jealous ??

u said this - damn dexter if baghrh is angry with you, then why are you using me to make him jealous.

^^^ if u can tell how n wen ?

okay. the thing is before you came, we talked and she said something like I was the funniest person alive and tum nahi to main nahi. then people stared to make silly jokes, and then it was a big mess. then you came and she started to talk about you, and then first I thought she was using you, and you did't like that. but then I thought she really liked you and you were also ok with all that flirting.
So i am not into girl, I just get used to people, if they give me too much attention. I felt a bit jealous but then I got used to you both liking each other and everything was back to normal. and it was all ok. then now I felt like you both were angry with each other. and she defend me in that topic. so don't know.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Ok SHEEE now see

DEXTER is not interested in me, she doesn't LOVE me or something like dat... Whtever she post is just a FUN SAKE... SARCASTIC HUMOUR... u can ask her also... and this is for all the people who think something is goin on between US...

So from now on, PLS Everybody just stop making assumption as we r some LOVE BIRDS or anything like dat... its nothing between us... we r nt ignoring each other... i can say about me... 

_________ Whtever post i do here r not aimed @ anybody... Sher/Dialouges..._________

Sher o Shayari i do... just to heal out wid words... nothing aimed at any specific person over here...

DIALOUGES = its my habit... i write it in my post... u can see it

Ok SHEEE... hope i ve made myself clear... :) TC
Ok guys, please do share your thoughts in the topics "Why Radical Islam Fears Bollywood Culture" and "What are your favorite Bollywood Ghazals?".  I think these topics will be a welcome change from the normal stuff we have become used to!  😊😊😊