petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ya zainab

especially in a duel dancing or whatever they call it, how can one persons track alone go wrong. i didnt find anything in him stpping because the last time this happened, the judges told the dancers that they should have stopped.

insane

they kinda crucified him in the episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know, and Caro, everything was circumstantial. Jai didn't mean to be rude. He was frustrated, there was tension, it was not fair he was dancing on beats he wasn't suppose to dance to. Amar was so rude I noticed when Jai was performing to his solo...and Kruthi was yelling so badly, lolz. The rest of the contestants bichaare were sweet though. I don't know...I think one of the judges should have stood up for Jai, because it's a competition, and just to continue the show doesn't mean he needs to dance, that too in a face off!...they should have understood how delicate the situation...except they assassinated his character literally! ha. Bad sportsmanship on everyone's part. I am glad his team stood up for him though becuz it was quite endearing to see him get frustrated and then break down. That whole "mujhe kam marks milenge" to Shiamak was done on the spur of moment...but not to look arrogant. Yea, he talks a lot...and so what??? Aisa nahin hai that he doesn't walk the talk. And anyways, DKS scoring I didn't get, lol. There were some amazing performances, but just overall the scoring and finale in general was pathetic. Plus DID 1 was going into the finale already after being let down...mehh.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LMAO Caro 😆

Its such a let down because I LOVE TKT..Terence's concepts are amazing, the dancers grew amazingly under him..plus he's such a sweetheart and his contestants always seem to be so quiet and sweet and humble. I see that quality in Mayu, Punit, Parvez, and Shakti, Bhavna. Vrushali and Alisha are also pretty sweet.  Mayu is a total mini-TL for me. 😍😆

I remember Uma-Gaiti from DPL. They were great and really sweet :)

Oh yeah Siddesh totally got on Remo's bad side in DID1..and Remo held the grudge in the season as well. I'm glad Siddesh got the chance to earn Remo's appreciation through this.

@Zainab
Totally! Jeez WHAT an overreaction to Jai stopping. Geeta..the less I say about her the better. I honestly think it wouldn't have gotten that bad if she wasn't there or if Terence was there. 😛 Geeta simply wouldn't let him explain at all and he got even more frustrated and hassled by that. On top of that Jalwa's (mostly Amrita and Kruti) reactions..he got a second chance after a lot of hungama and Amar starts dancing in front of Jai's face in the solo bits...like wth? Jai by then totally lost his cool and lashed out afterwards..don't think what he said was right but I do think if the judges showed even 10% of the compassion they showed Prince today, it would never have gone that far.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Ditto Choco. Siddesh was totally on Remo's and MY bad side in season 1, hehe. BUT that's because I loved (still love) Prince, but he totally won me over. I feel that these shows are edited so badly that they at times make us like/dislike contestants without knowing the bigger picture. In season 1, Sid was apparently the rude, and arrogant one...but in DKS, I got to know him and more of his performances and he's equally talented. Geeta, nevertheless, I never liked.

I do still want Terrance back. Love him and Remo together on the show, and all the contestants you mentioned of Terrance are my personal favorite too. Amar was so rude...feel like it was just to aggravate Jai further...what was the use of him going up into his face to annoy him when he's already so frustrated during his solo? I hate how judges go "only 5 secs of your track was messed up". Lol...dude 5 or 50...it brings the whole energy and mood down. Plus they were a bit TOO compassionate with Prince today, and I felt it was just to further demoralize Jai...Badla!!! Ha, ha. Most of the times, the judges are cool (save for Geeta cuz she has no middle ground), but they refused to give Jai the benefit of doubt and even further maligned him before giving him the "lost" second chance. Blah! I just don't think he deserved so much flak...I know he shouldn't have reacted so harshly, but the model judges were no better in any way. Bichaara Jai had to weep on Manish's shoulder blades. 😆

Bhavna and Mayuresh have surprised me in DKS...loved them, and I like the camaraderie between most of the pairs in DKS.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Exactly Zainab! The shows are edited so badly to make us dislike contestants or overly hype some others (like Dharmesh). The whole Sid-Prince-Remo ordeal..I don't think Siddesh was right but I certainly think it was edited in a way as to make it more dramatic and worse than it was. Yeah Sid is quite talented..versatile as well.

Terence is my absolute fav (he will be back on DID3 from what I have been told :D), then I love Remo/Rajeev, then Marzi. Remo-Terence are awesome together. Geeta is without a doubt my least favorite judge. She said in the curtain raiser that she wants DID2 to win and hopes they do. What kind of judge who's gonna give marks says that?

Amar seemed to be taking some badla against Jai :S  Oh yes the judges were very compassionate to Prince today. 8's for messing up and making him feel all professional while hitting back at Jai for stopping. They really crucified him that day..too much.

Mayuresh-Bhavna SHONE on DKS. I always thought Bhavna was better than her sis and I'm glad she got this chance :D
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Dharmesh has got to be THE most overhyped contestant on the entire show. Today's performance of his was NO different than his audition's performance from season 2, and yet he scored 10's. 😆

Oh, I love Marzi and Rajeev too...I used to srsly LOVE Remo (lol), but now Imma bit iffy after this whole season...he hasn't been too constructive plus Imma bit turned off by his antics. I liked how he supports his contestants and supports other contestants as well when they deserve it. Rajeev and  Marzi are cute, but oh Terrance, where art thou?!?! Shall not be watching season 3, if he's not back on the panel cuz it's just not the same.

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
sorry ive been kinda random today with two marathon chats

actually imagine the dharmesh laser performance..if the beat went a bit wrong, he would have been forced to stop because it was totally played aroudn the beats

he is heavily overhyped..but he looks like a humble guy..so chalega..
the day he starts acting like a demon i can happily hate him

petticoat thumbnail
jai was a bigtime blabbermouth all through season 1 . is mein naya kya hain?

i loved remo too.. but he himself is over rating his mj bands

gilmores thumbnail
LOL Zainab you wanna be careful what you say about the great Dharmesh SIR 🤣 His fans lurk everywhere 🤣 Btw I agree. He is the most overhyped dancer on DID, no competition. Personally I think he's a faaar better choreographer than a dancer. He has a good personality though. Pretty humble...but as a dancer--seriously NOT as great as they make him sound.

When I first saw Doubles..my first reaction: Rajeev and Marzi are too nice for Geeta's manipulative tactics. Remo is needed to put her in her place. LOL I refuse to watch DID3 if they replace Terence with Marzi but a hardcore TL fan who seems to know quite a bit about him has told me he will be there in DID3..
petticoat thumbnail
himani

dont tell me u were told abt terrence return by THE HARD CORE Fan!

lol

im alright with her even though i think some ppl need to stop bringing regionality and language affection to the forums

zainab
who knws u might be the person who shall not be named of the dks forum tmrw. agreed he is a nice choreographer and a nice person.. as a dancer i dont knw

remo is a good choreographer..but he doesnt have a good dancing style...
rajeev rocks!