•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

everyone is happy sid is dropped out of new show now he can come back in pyar ki yeh ek kahani

but i m feeling sad yaar ,s.k was so happy geting new show so much that he quited his superb role of sid mehra .just imagine what he must be goin through ,

si i just hope its a rumour

Yes i agree with you ...who dont look forward as lead role in ekta banner . He seems to be happy and latest tweet shows that he is pissed off . He didn't even tweet for two days .

Ekta could have finalised before killing the sid character and now i see he lost both the role .
Originally posted by abhaylove

Yes i agree with you ...who dont look forward as lead role in ekta banner . He seems to be happy and latest tweet shows that he is pissed off . He didn't even tweet for two days .

Ekta could have finalised before killing the sid character and now i see he lost both the role .

but he himself dont know the result then why media is conrfirming the news that he is droped out.
Originally posted by tanvismile

but he himself dont know the result then why media is conrfirming the news that he is droped out.
He might know but cannot say openly ...media will not put rumour if there is no truth at all . I guess he is dropped out
But i dont want that ..colours can bring fame to him with different dimension in his acting . I feel bad for him.
If he is not doing there i prefer that he come back to PKYEK as SID role.
aww... so sad hope he cms bck as vamp
Originally posted by abhaylove

He might know but cannot say openly ...media will not put rumour if there is no truth at all . I guess he is dropped out
But i dont want that ..colours can bring fame to him with different dimension in his acting . I feel bad for him.
If he is not doing there i prefer that he come back to PKYEK as SID role.
actualy i cant believe how can ekta do that to him?but u know such article has not come on india -forums,i trust india -forum articles ,