Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

will choti bahu 2 reach to 467 episodes of cb1 (Page 2)

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I agree with what u are saying here... but we should always compare CB1 and CB2, CB2 has been given a new chance and instead of doing the TRP comparing we should all join hands to make this show successful as any other show; and our main goal is Avina.  ;D

CB1 was successful I agree -- the abhay track was not! but we should stop the comparison and work towards enjoying this show; it's new storyline and Avina are back on screen! ; what more do we want? --- When CB2 gets 100-500 episodes it will come; we should just think positive about this show and bring this show to the top! ;D

--- Sorry, if I have offended u I didn't mean it to come out like that; I was just trying to explain my view ---

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile Right now the story as just started and the  trps will definitely increase soon and hopefully Choti Bahu 2 can make more than 500 episodes !!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
The story of CB2 has just begun.We should give time to build up & gradually the TRPs will increase. And I'm sure C2 will cross 500 mark.
Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I like CB2...In this serial we get to see a new Radhika.
This is a bit early I think as the show has just started and many people are still trying to accept te new CB. I really hope this show goes beyond 500 Episode. And for that the CVs need to work harder and show interesting tracks. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index