will choti bahu 2 reach to 467 episodes of cb1

Posted: 12 years ago
we all know CB 1 was huge success who created history by acheiveing 5.5 trp at 7:30 slot.and the credit goes to all  superb cast of CB (devki ji shastri ji amma vishaka dadi and all others)and a really different story .if zee had not taken decesion of closining it then it may reach to more than 600 episoeds till now.I know zee realizes their mistake of closing such a super hit at their risk give us back our serial again but you all think this our show will reach to that level and to 467 episodes I m saying this becoz CB1 gained suceess within one month of  starting and at first marriage of dev radhika the trp was around 4. some thing .
I found this cb little weak in comparison to original one

guys plzzz don't get angry .I have wrritten tih becoz I love choti bahu a lot and want huge sucees for this as compared to other serial.this is just my love for avina  
I think you are right
No we won't feel bad a this is just starting so don't worry
dear cb1has completed 493 episodes not 467
I dont know about the trp but i do that this time radev jodi its more cute than cb1,march episodes when dev was after rads convinced me of that, and the story line seems good to me,maybe with the pagh pherea will come out sm new connection betwen them2!
i like d it too in march there was a scene where dev was trying to convince radh it was so nice beautiful scene
I AGREE ABOUT TRP BUT  reason behind this is people have not accepted till this radev jodi.its completely different than the previous one.first time people accept whatever type of character they show but second time it should be similar to one.and no doubt cast of cb1 was too good.we should accept that.we like birju,vivek,dadi,shastriji and others were perfect acc to their character.but reason again is they selected them in a very long time ,,selection procedure was too long and here no long time they took.

i hope they will accept soon and i hope cvs should change a little bit character of dev he is behaving so rude we understand him but we can't tolerate this.
so wish them a very very very good luck for success.
Choti Bahu 1 should have reach 500 it still bug me a lot sometimes, can help it! But season 2 could reach it but they should focuss on the storyline and characters, I don't think only drama will work, need to more light moments. And work on Dev character for sure!! 😉 He is very popular so use him well. Lets see what the future hold. Hoping for the best for Choti Bahu It is a popular show hope the channel give CB time to grow! Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
well its still very early...i think trp gona increase as dev's love gona increase for rad...so i have hope zat this CB will make more than 500 epi
I agree with what u are saying here... but we should always compare CB1 and CB2, CB2 has been given a new chance and instead of doing the TRP comparing we should all join hands to make this show successful as any other show; and our main goal is Avina.  ;D

CB1 was successful I agree -- the abhay track was not! but we should stop the comparison and work towards enjoying this show; it's new storyline and Avina are back on screen! ; what more do we want? --- When CB2 gets 100-500 episodes it will come; we should just think positive about this show and bring this show to the top! ;D

--- Sorry, if I have offended u I didn't mean it to come out like that; I was just trying to explain my view ---
😃😃😃 Right now the story as just started and the  trps will definitely increase soon and hopefully Choti Bahu 2 can make more than 500 episodes !!!!!!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ