A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tintiny

Kanta is Divan, all from KS forum, Ram is here and how can we not be here 😛 Kanta is a great story writer,,,abhi se peechhe lag jayo uski😉

I am always after Kanta cos she writes so well and as for mush mush she is the queen of mush😃...after such a long time I am posting something on IF😛...we all are from KS forum and Ekta drove us away🤢...hopefully she will bring us back together again by showing something sensible in BALH...may be😲
😲
I am here too. How on earth I will miss RK & ST's show😉
Looking at all teh expectant faces*Including mine* i feel a trepidation..are we setting aourselves up again for kekta ji? Oh man!

I know kekta nahi sudhari hai...i mean see KMH2 and that bandani and bairi piya...No way is she going to let her old book go waste..as she said in KAran johar show she keeps her options A,B,C,D open for shows...

One of them is sure to work. Looking at how some ppl want BP2 and maybe soon KMH3 and seeing how long KZK and Saas bhi KGGK etc worked and had successful viewership till end of the show i guess she knows she has full-proof formula in her kitty.

And teh recent examples are sad shows like BV,Laado and uttran and joining the group LCL...people are still watching them maybe there is a huge drop in LCL's TRP but its still not bad enough to hack off the show*Sad and disappointed muh* I so wanted that to happen after 28th Mar2011...*Sigh*

But yeah before it all turns to garbage we still can have a respite of about 6-7 months...and of course fore-warned is fore-armed so I'll watch the show with just my eyes trying noty to invest much in it. It just hurts too much now.
Well, I believe it to be a welcome change. These days TV has been monotonous with same kind of shows with either a rural backdrop or Rajasthani one. So this is different from that and also the story though is a love story but potrays life of a couple who have gone for a Arrange Marriage and at an odd age. So it would be interesting to watch that and above all with actors like Ram and Saakshi, my expectations just increase
Shilpi like you too I am apprehensive as it is a Kekta show. After getting my heartburns in Kasamh Se I thought I would never be able to watch any other serial but then Mishal pulled me to LTL😛  Seeing it to be a Paresh Rawal production I had high hopes which came crashing down in no time.  Thankfully I stopped watching LTL alongwith the departure of Mishal.  I was not also interested in this show except for my friend Khushboo2006 oneday sent me the promo with synopsis, yes it is a Ram's show...my Jai Walia but then I am sorry RK has bloated quite a bit😕...since it is a matured love story and is sounding different I am interested, promissing not to get addicted anymore and yes I am looking forward to a story with a proper ending and no dragging...Love Tin
Originally posted by tintiny

Kantaben, I don't want nanads tearing each other hairs and scheming behind their brother's back.  They need not be best of friends but by matured story I mean something with which many of us can connect as more and more people are having late marriages now!

hey who wants to see all the negativity...isn't there enough of it on TV.  I think Shilpi's Imperfections has a lovely sisters track but we will never get to see something like that on TV and if we do we will know where it came from...
Originally posted by divan

hey who wants to see all the negativity...isn't there enough of it on TV.  I think Shilpi's Imperfections has a lovely sisters track but we will never get to see something like that on TV and if we do we will know where it came from...

Thank you ji thank you😳😳😳...I have always wondered why some relations are made out to be evil only...stepmoms...or stepsisters...nanad-bhabhi...mama-bhanja...saas-bahu!

Ok so there are differences in some relations but these shows take choti-moti rivalry to different level all together...I mean the kind of scheming  they show these ladies capabale of is worse then guerrilla war fare...

but i believe in sweetness of relations where discrepancies and arguments can coexist with love and affection with a cup of tea and parleG or marie biscuits. Isn't that what happens in real life? we quarrel but do make up and coexist together. but i guess that won't be fun on tv...but then look at SGP..What a show what simple and undiluted look at relationships...warms ur heart and makes u feel good about people around you.

I won't mind a show like that or maybe ek chabbi hai pardos mein...even here BALH...a simple and realistic take on relationships will warm my heart no end!😳

Originally posted by khushboo2006

I am always after Kanta cos she writes so well and as for mush mush she is the queen of mush😃...after such a long time I am posting something on IF😛...we all are from KS forum and Ekta drove us away🤢...hopefully she will bring us back together again by showing something sensible in BALH...may be😲
😲

Please Cherry lets wait...me want a full flown comedic RK but I think the khadoos version will be much wanted by ladies around the globe...the mean and (can't say lean anymore) portly killer (he does have killer eyes) machine.
Shilpi I loved ek chabbi pados mein...even though we only used to get it on Saturday...but it was a show about ados pados and despite all the bickering and problems it showed the spirit of supporting and solving not making it a Mahabharat of the gali or Ramayan of chawl.
Originally posted by divan

Shilpi I loved ek chabbi pados mein...even though we only used to get it on Saturday...but it was a show about ados pados and despite all the bickering and problems it showed the spirit of supporting and solving not making it a Mahabharat of the gali or Ramayan of chawl.

True..but coming back to the topic...as someone said that ads were also shot in a proper storytelling manner with newly married couples interaction and then increasing warmth between them...i was really charmed by the promos...