Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: psawyer

Ha yaar - Vishaka 1 & 2, Prem 1, 2 & 3 (Vikas🀒), Anurag 1 & 2, Kasak 1 & 2. In fact, Bajaj and Prerna were pretty much the only ones who remained the same πŸ˜†

Dude no...that Vikas whatever does NOT count...I refuse to count himπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...There is only one Prem always...I don't even remember 1 much except for when they showed his samadhi and stuffπŸ˜†

Ahhh Vas, what a show this was naa...how did we ever watch it for so long??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Man I love that actress Vishaka1 (Tarana)...If you guys had seen her in Pyar ke side effects u will know when i say she was damn effective..the way she picked up the socks of her forgetful hubby in one said Men don't understand logic..any logical person would keep shoes nad socks together but not Men...lol

Hope has some spicy role here too...and not that of a Vamp please!! *Shaking head*
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw her in Pyar Ke Side Effects, she was really good. 

Ah, Anu, the timeless question - woh waqt koi aur tha, there was magic in the air, some stars aligned to bring us all in the same place at once, to make us tolerant of all crap, to bring these actors together to give us a show we would still defend despite all its flaws...
AreYaar thumbnail
Oyeee Vas, I just remembered...there WAS a Prerna 2 yaar...are you forgetting the GRAND-DAUGHTER?? The one they actually called P2 like LITERALLY?!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Hope has some spicy role here too...and not that of a Vamp please!! *Shaking head*

I think she'll be a strong character...the wife of Ram's best friend...so potential for a lot there...hope Kekta doesn't make her cliched and lame.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i read that in Wikipedia there was a Prerna2 whom they called P2...as in her name in show was P2...the thrid generation was a torture to even read..and prerna nad anurag united after death..but it said that later prerna loved bajaj so bajaj and prerna should unite after death..right?

i dread to read Kyunki saas ka synopsis or even kasam se ka synopsis after KZK..
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Yeah i read that in Wikipedia there was a Prerna2 whom they called P2...as in her name in show was P2...the thrid generation was a torture to even read..and prerna nad anurag united after death..but it said that later prerna loved bajaj so bajaj and prerna should unite after death..right?

i dread to read Kyunki saas ka synopsis or even kasam se ka synopsis after KZK..

Wikipedia for Hindi series.. Nice.. I need to read on this series (KZK) ka synopsis. I have a feeling Vasu and Anu are making a *bakra* out of me feeding me random plots out of the series πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mru - would we?? *innocent muh*

Don't believe me? Go ahead, check it out ;P 

I'll wait right here...
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psawyer

Mru - would we?? *innocent muh*

Don't believe me? Go ahead, check it out ;P 

I'll wait right here...

Ok.. I just opened up the wikipedia page.. it is freaking at least 20 pages of *synopsis*

I need to do *detailed* study at home tonight πŸ˜† to prepare myself for BALH πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAOOO Mru, you think we're exaggerating??🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh if only...ok go ahead and read it for yourself...you're gonna be blown away🀣