Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? - Page 9

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

@Anu - Tanisha, as in Cezanne's ex-gf - is going to be in this show? Man, I need to read up more on the show 😆. Any idea what character she'll play? Maybe we'll get to see some more old timers from those days. 

Wait...am I mixing up the names?? I mean the original 3 kids of Bajaj yaar...not the ones he had with Prerna or with that other lady...forgetting her name...oh god just writing all this out only is making me🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah the original oldest daughter of Bajaj...her name wasn't Tanisha?? The one who first hated Prerna? And I think she was even in love with Anurag briefly...*confused muh*

Arey the actresses's name is Tarana something naa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know if i am saying anything different from others here..but i was wondering is there any formula for falling in love? I guess not! sometime back i heard that maybe falling in love is overrated...its build up in all our minds by movies.shows,books and songs...Maybe its not about finding the Right person for You...maybe its more about getting one person and slowly discovering he/she is the Right one after all. Many marriages are fixed in India and many places based on much platonic and practical basis. Good Family,right education,Nice job and good manners etc..Yeah of course there are unfortunate cases where the marriage fails...but i guess in most cases it works..slowly with passage of time the strangers grow so close to each other that nothing else matters...infact ur own family before ur marriage takes backseat...I have friends who had arranged marriages and now when they come to visit their parents she can't stay more than a week apart from her husband.

So what i am saying is that if they can handle it well...and i mean Well in like the highest level possible for such unconventional LS..then we will see magic...though i can't imagine RK being romantic with his girth...and personally i still feel Ronit would have looked gud(no offense as I know RK is awesome actor..was brilliant in Udaan) but then i see that sabji mandi promo and i feel lets give it a try...

Now how mature can you be while falling in love...was priya's recording her hubby's snores in video something mature...it is childish hai na!..she did it to tease him...and then RK sweet flirting tactic of swaad to bananewali ke haath mein hota hai...That didn't define an age right...thats a line which anyone can say at any age...if that affection develops between two people then inspite of the age little immature things will happen between them..kehtay hai na...pyaar hamesha jawan rakhata hai..love and life always finds its way..

Jab tum hogey saat saal ke..aur main hongi pachpan ki..
Bolo preet nibhaogey na tab bhi aapne bachpan ki...

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

and personally i still feel Ronit would have looked gud(no offense as I know RK is awesome actor..was brilliant in Udaan) but then i see that sabji mandi promo and i feel lets give it a try...

Ronit is a great actor...but personally I feel this role called for Ram more...yes despite his girth and all...in a sense Ronit is too good looking for this role...in that case, the thehraav that I'm seeing in all the cute promos would not be the same.

And I feel Ram-Sakshi look really good together suiting these character sketches...they look more like a regular, relateable charming couple.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Ronit is a great actor...but personally I feel this role called for Ram more...yes despite his girth and all...in a sense Ronit is too good looking for this role...in that case, the thehraav that I'm seeing in all the cute promos would not be the same.

And I feel Ram-Sakshi look really good together suiting these character sketches...they look more like a regular, relateable charming couple.

YESSS...U said it..thats what i meant by saying that the sabji mandi promo makes me say lets give it a try...even though Ronit would have brought Glamor to the show...some how RK has suited it like a glove... But i was thinking more in terms of normal audience pulling thing...good looking leads does seem a trend on TV na! So there also Ekta has done something different...Pairing them up together..something different!
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

YESSS...U said it..thats what i meant by saying that the sabji mandi promo makes me say lets give it a try...even though Ronit would have brought Glamor to the show...some how RK has suited it like a glove... But i was thinking more in terms of normal audience pulling thing...good looking leads does seem a trend on TV na! So there also Ekta has done something different...Pairing them up together..something different!

Yep no doubt Ronit would have brought in more glamor and appeal of watching a good looking actor...Ram is good looking too waise but he's let himself go sadly *shakes head*😆

I actually love what Ekta has done with bringing forth this pairing...it's unconventional...not a typical young "hawt" type of pairing...Ram is now very chubby, yes...but he has always had charm...and he's a great actor...combining that with Sakshi's spontaneous charm and awesome acting skills...and yet at the same time both of them have that touch to them that they look like a sweet, everyday couple too...that is the USP...cuz conventional good looking pairs are easy to put together...the real chemistry comes from putting two unconventional ppl together and then their acting and charm working the magic.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wait...am I mixing up the names?? I mean the original 3 kids of Bajaj yaar...not the ones he had with Prerna or with that other lady...forgetting her name...oh god just writing all this out only is making me🤣

Yeah the original oldest daughter of Bajaj...her name wasn't Tanisha?? The one who first hated Prerna? And I think she was even in love with Anurag briefly...*confused muh*

Arey the actresses's name is Tarana something naa

Oh, you mean Vishaka. Tanisha was Bajaj's daughter with Madhvi ðŸ˜† I was gonna say, she's not such a brilliant actress ðŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

Oh, you mean Vishaka. Tanisha was Bajaj's daughter with Madhvi ðŸ˜† I was gonna say, she's not such a brilliant actress ðŸ˜†

*facepalm* Oh yeah that's who I meant...my bad😆...God I could never keep all these kids straight🤣

THAT Tanisha toh was🤢🤢🤢...I remember her PEROXIDE blonde hair *shudders*
psawyer thumbnail
And that Australian accent she failed to hide! Yeah, Vishaka 1 was good; the second Vishaka, after the second gen leap was *shudders*. 

Good to know Vishaka 1 will be here. She had a very natural acting style. 
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Vishaka 1, Vishaka2🤣🤣 Was there a 1 and 2 for like EVERY character in the show??? Baad mein Anurag bhi 2 ho gaya tha🤣🤣🤣
psawyer thumbnail

Vishaka 1, Vishaka2🤣🤣 Was there a 1 and 2 for like EVERY character in the show??? Baad mein Anurag bhi 2 ho gaya tha🤣🤣🤣

Ha yaar - Vishaka 1 & 2, Prem 1, 2 & 3 (Vikas🤢), Anurag 1 & 2, Kasak 1 & 2. In fact, Bajaj and Prerna were pretty much the only ones who remained the same ðŸ˜†