A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

Awesome topic! 👍🏼

Well, I think with age what we expect out of love changes--our perceptions of it change. It doesn't necessarily mean that there's no passion in a mature love story. Passion can be in just an eyelock between a couple..it doesn't necessarily have to be the so called HAWT scenes between a couple. I am really hoping we don't see any of the trip-fall-catch-stare sequences in this show (LOL I just had an image of Ram doing such a scene 🤣🤣🤣) ..

I'm really excited for this show..can't remember the last time the promos of a show excited me so much. 😊😆 They're so subtle and so beautiful. I can't wait for this show to start! Hmm..I should probably tone it down a notch considering this is an Ekta Maiyya show..and I can already imagine the crazy twists and turns she's gonna come up with 😳

Now on to read the other pages :D

@ Bold 🤣🤣🤣 that would be an epic thing to behold🤣🤣 It would be more likely that he would be slipping and Sakshi aka Priya taking care of him...
You are right..the promos are sooo exciting😃
I hope for a change she disppoints us on her penchant for crazy twists and turns😳😆

Originally posted by -Srushti-

@ Bold 🤣🤣🤣 that would be an epic thing to behold🤣🤣 It would be more likely that he would be slipping and Sakshi aka Priya taking care of him...
You are right..the promos are sooo exciting😃
I hope for a change she disppoints us on her penchant for crazy twists and turns😳😆

I can SO see that happening 🤣🤣🤣 and imagine Ram cracking up when it happens 🤣I would love it if Ekta disappoints me and I'm sure many of us in that regard! 😆

I can SO see that happening 🤣🤣🤣 and imagine Ram cracking up when it happens 🤣I would love it if Ekta disappoints me and I'm sure many of us in that regard! 😆

Oh we are so ready for such treats na🤣🤣 Chal let us send a thread on such 'disappointing scenes' we would like to see, to Ekta Mai🤣
By the way may I know your name plz...I dont seem to find it in the Intro thread😳
^Sounds like a good idea to me 🤣 I am Himani :) I haven't posted in the introduction thread yet..probably should do that 😆 Is your name Shrusti? :)

^Sounds like a good idea to me 🤣 I am Himani :) I haven't posted in the introduction thread yet..probably should do that 😆 Is your name Shrusti? :)

Hi Himani...😊 Ya my name is Srushti😊...However did you guess😲🤣🤣🤣
And Ekta mai does need to put us on payrolll for giving her some real 'Disappointing ideas' ...Imagine our post name 'Disappointment Creatives'🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Hi Himani...😊 Ya my name is Srushti😊...However did you guess😲🤣🤣🤣
And Ekta mai does need to put us on payrolll for giving her some real 'Disappointing ideas' ...Imagine our post name 'Disappointment Creatives'🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi! :) I took a wild guess 🤣🤣 I'm a genius like that 😛🤣🤣

Disappointment Creatives 🤣🤣🤣 
Ok if anyone is brave enough and has some time to kill read this page please...

By the end of the page it felt like those complex competitive aptitude exam tests with objective answer where u have to read a paragraph and answer questions...What were the creatives thinking...and who watched it the whole drama i mean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasauti_zindagi_kay

Its totally off topic by the way...just a sample what an ekta mai creation can turn into!
Originally posted by shilpita87

By the end of the page it felt like those complex competitive aptitude exam tests with objective answer where u have to read a paragraph and answer questions...What were the creatives thinking...and who watched it the whole drama i mean

Its totally off topic by the way...just a sample what an ekta mai creation can turn into!

Shilpi we are the worst victims of a Eternal Love story turning into a Chinese torture story...so I think we can handle Ekta mai ...hehe...😆

Shilpi we are the worst victims of a Eternal Love story turning into a Chinese torture story...so I think we can handle Ekta mai ...hehe...😆

Till yesterday even i believed tht nothing can be worse than LTL becoming LCL...but just read that synopsis of Kasauti zindagi kay...crap is holy sacred word compared to that atrocity...I swear it by TaSha!
Originally posted by shilpita87

🤣🤣 I remember googling this show out of curiosity to read it on Wiki and by the end of it I was like 🤢 Thank god I have never cast my eyes on any Star Plus shows 😆 The only Ekta related show I have truly watched is KMH1 and seen most of Bandini and a small portion of Pavitra Rishta. Some of the stuff that I have read that has gone in her shows is shocking!