Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Thanks, Sandy...the promos have indeed been wonderfully conceived and executed in a simple, natural manner that I find very appealing as well...and they tell this whole story like in these 30 second capsules😊 Word on the effortless acting...ahh such a pleasure to watch such natural, experienced actors acting on TV again.

I think Ekta is deffo trying something different here and appealing to a different demographic...the saas-bahu crowd usually only wants to watch a young, bholi, sharmeeli girl married into some family that tortures her and then she tries to fight them off/make them love her or whatever...some of these elements will be there in BALH as well I guess seeing the character of Ram's stepmom and all...those touches will be there...but I want to see the RP relationship maturely explored in the midst of all this atleast...and again, it is the EFFORTLESS acting that I come back to that makes me think there will be some saving grace no matter what...lol

I do dread some weirdo storylines though involving extra-marital affairs or third angles with a random younger chick...Kekta is fully capable of springing that sort of nonsense in from anywhere *shudders*😆

Maybe I'll forgive them if they keep on playing the BALH song on a loop😍😆...that song melts me.

@red: Don't forget random illegitimate kids coming out of the woodworks without warning or vindictive exes! Oh and off course the 1001 return-from-the-dead tracks! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@red: Don't forget random illegitimate kids coming out of the woodworks without warning or vindictive exes! Oh and off course the 1001 return-from-the-dead tracks! 🤣

E lo!! Ekta Mai ki aatma ghus aayi aapme MM??? Serial shuru hone se pehle kabada kar diya🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO Fivray...eggjactly...Kekta has shown us SUCH a variety of horrifying "twists" that we will always dread the worst...

Chalo show shuru hone pe dekhte hain kaunsa twist kahaan se aata hai...haha
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Srushti: Lol! Kekta Mai toh humare dil-o-dimag mein bethi hui hain.. After watching so many of her shows (too many to list without being embarassed) hum toh unki rag rag sey waqif hain! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Anu: Kekta's ability to conjure up the most RIDICULOUS tracks/twists I've ever seen, has been unparalleled so far! With LTL, the tracks are stupid COMPARED to what I've been used to with that show.. But they can still not compete with the nonsense Ekta has shown us in the point! Kekta Mai toh runs in a whole other league!

And for anyone wondering just how bad Ekta's lame twists can get, I just have one thing to say to you - Mukti's "death" in KZK.

I rest my case.
AreYaar thumbnail
No yaar, Fivr...No...LCL takes the cake *shudders* To me, what they've done with the "storyline" post MR's exit outdoes ANY Kekta crapfest...yes even Mukti's brutal sadistic death...that was atleast one clean wound that ended there only.

LCL is a wholeee another realm of nonsense that I can't even begin to describe...With Kekta atleast I've seen the entire gamut of what she's capable of...LCL just set new records of craptasticness that any show in the future will also find hard to match...trust me :P
-Srushti- thumbnail
RRR ...why are you tiptoeing...you are here na...so post na...😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic !! Well I want to see how this story unfolds...

SOme how the promos look promising and Ram Kapoor us hilarious with his sarcasm so I will sit back and enjoy the show !!

I am 30+ so I want to see how this story develops..
So do people fall in love later  after a certain age and how it looks and portrays !!
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the promos seem to be promising .. let us wait and watch.. ekta hmmm,, pata nahi
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome topic! 👍🏼

Well, I think with age what we expect out of love changes--our perceptions of it change. It doesn't necessarily mean that there's no passion in a mature love story. Passion can be in just an eyelock between a couple..it doesn't necessarily have to be the so called HAWT scenes between a couple. I am really hoping we don't see any of the trip-fall-catch-stare sequences in this show (LOL I just had an image of Ram doing such a scene 🤣🤣🤣) ..

I'm really excited for this show..can't remember the last time the promos of a show excited me so much. 😊😆 They're so subtle and so beautiful. I can't wait for this show to start! Hmm..I should probably tone it down a notch considering this is an Ekta Maiyya show..and I can already imagine the crazy twists and turns she's gonna come up with 😳

Now on to read the other pages :D
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Nice topic !! Well I want to see how this story unfolds...

SOme how the promos look promising and Ram Kapoor us hilarious with his sarcasm so I will sit back and enjoy the show !!

I am 30+ so I want to see how this story develops..
So do people fall in love later  after a certain age and how it looks and portrays !!

Hi Shanti,
Ya...I guess that will be the USP of this one...how would it LOOK falling after a certain age...that process ..those emotions...how would they be portrayed😳