Manasi and Neil are such strong actors!

rakni thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Although all the actors are fantastic in Gulaal, Neil Bhatt and Manasi Parekh are even above the rest of the crew. I wish they showed more scenes with these two actors in them than that Durgesh character or the Jogesh character. God only knows what happened to the good Yogesh that married Rewa. Why is the new Yogesh so angry all the time and what pissed him off about his in-laws? I think the creative team forgot that Yogesh is supposed to be a good guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia.khan thumbnail
I agree... Neil and Manasi are just awesome... 👏 
I love Gulaal and kesar...😳
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
neil and manasi rock...
and even though i would have loved to have them on screen all the time...i have to say that the rest of the cast is brilliant too...im a lil bit iffy about yogesh, the recently returned brother whose name i do not know...

i really find the guy playing durgesh a good actor...he's slimy and sly and just a person u would not ever want to know...so for me teh actors doing a good job...
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauri92

neil and manasi rock...
and even though i would have loved to have them on screen all the time...i have to say that the rest of the cast is brilliant too...im a lil bit iffy about yogesh, the recently returned brother whose name i do not know...

i really find the guy playing durgesh a good actor...he's slimy and sly and just a person u would not ever want to know...so for me teh actors doing a good job...

I agree.The rest of the cast is just as brilliant as Manasi and Neil. Yup..the other day I was just thinking about the guy playing Durgesh too...He's a brilliant actor...and slips effortlessly into the role of a kinnar and that of a slimy and manipulative man (with subtle glimpses of a woman).
Yeah I too am not too sure about the guy who plays Yogesh...😛
kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the actors of Gulaal are very good , but Neil and Manasi are superb. Neil is my favourate actor, now Manasi too.