What would happen to Talli?

rakni thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As annoying as I find Talli's character in Gulaal, I still wonder what will happen to her in the end? Yes she is good friends with Kesar and right now daydreaming of Kesar all the time but, our Kesarji has no interest in reciprocating her feelings. If Gulaal and Kesar do hook up in the end to make all the KesGuls happy, what will happen to Talli? With Jamuna Kaki (the source of all evil) after her, where will she find refuge?

What do you all suggest should happen to Talli? Please comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prcns thumbnail
i feel Kesar will eventually have to marry Talli (after a long long time of course), but meanwhile whn she knows whts in Kesar's mind, she'll b very sad...

i just hope, tht Jamna kaki gets so busy finding a girl for Dushyant tht she never gets time to harass TallišŸ˜”
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prcns

i feel Kesar will eventually have to marry Talli (after a long long time of course), but meanwhile whn she knows whts in Kesar's mind, she'll b very sad...

i just hope, tht Jamna kaki gets so busy finding a girl for Dushyant tht she never gets time to harass TallišŸ˜”

In my case no Kesar doesn't have the will power to agree on something that's against his wish. And I know he would never leave Gulaal.
I think Talli will slowly realise that Kesar's feelings lie somewhere else and like she told Gulaal " i will never let anything bad happen to you" she would be the one to unite them and possibly she might find someone and get married. Kesar would never do something against his wish especially where he is not even remotely interested in Talli. He just sees her as his Friend where as Gulaal he sees her as HIS no one take take HIS GULAAL away from him.
jaaneshin thumbnail
This is what I think will happen
kesar will finally explode in anger and accuse gulal and dushyant of having more between them and that is why dushyant got rid of vasant.and now even though she is his wife and is aware of his feeling for her he will question her as to why gulal keeps trying to lumber him with talli.
Dushyant has already hurt gulal once and will take this chance to redeem himself.he will step up to marry talli.he took away vasant from kesar and gulal,he won't take them away from eachother.
Talli will agree to marry dushyant because of her love for gulal and also cos she will understand kesars feelings for. gulal.
Talli becoming dushyants wife will be the perfect slap on jamna bha's face for all the hurt she has caused talli. Eventually talli will realise how great dushyant is and live a happy life with him.
Kesar on seeing dushyants act will forgive him for taking away vasant.will express his love for gulal and try to pacify her
Gulal will eventually give into her deep buried desire and realize her love for kesar the man.
And they will all live happily ever after...The End.
alina_lale thumbnail
i think  gulal w'll force Kesar to merry Talli but Talli w'll realize that Gulal face many problems and she is so alone. she w'll do the same as kareena did in mujh se dosti karogi  may b i m wrong but... let see

datqurlx3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kesar is very adamant so i highly doubt he will let himself get pushed around and be force-fed all that talli crap.

and thats what makes kesar, kesar! :D

rememebr when gulaal told him to give the chunar to talli, he put his foot down and said 'keep it or throw it out'
imagine how he'll react when they try to force talli on him!

talli will have to step out of the way because kesar will never accept her (not happily anyway)