Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

20th may WU-- tanu revenge over (Page 3)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Originally posted by Rae24

Thanks for the update chatter - I also think it's Pihu and not Arpi...I'm gutted to think that it's not Arpi..there's too many things that indicate it cannot be Arpi..and that's disppointing especially as this was Avita story and the ultimate justice would have been Arpi to come back stronger to fight against BJ not for Pihu to stand up for her on her behalf..(knowing CVs they can make it go either way..)

true that shud have been the case but since its unique story  they r giving it unique end here by killing off the lead
u been following the show

True it's unique hence why I followed it in the first place...I just wish instead of bringing in new shows they should concentrate on their existing ones by developing it better and GKD has soo much potential...Tanmay track would probably would have gone on longer and it would have been funny to watch his plans get thwarted each time LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chatterbox

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehe same with me on bavd case i was hoping for something good there but here gkd is ending 

I know...annoying to say the least...avita chemistry is simply superb Big smileand I'm soo going to miss that!!Cry

coolguy3chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
tanmay track was useless actually. after rv was killed all shikha had to do was show him the recording which she made avdesh hear., the revenge track wud not hv been there but then we wudnt hv seen darpok and comical natte thakur. 

mama mami track was boring there also time was wasted

story cud hv gone either way since tanvi's re entry but no the cvs decided to sabotage thier show now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thanks CB for the update.

We have relocated to New York Last week from India so this last week I have depended on the WU and then seen the episode online.

Sad that the serial is ending so abruptly so the CV's are totally messing the track that they may have salvaged otherwise.

I think that now Pihu BJ ko benaqaab karegi and then AST shall realise that she is not Arpi and that Arpi has been killed by BJ & PJ and then he shall give his blessings to Pihu and Dev and then what? Kill himself or take sanyas?

Your  dear Lal Singh is lost for ever and we shall not come to know his secrets afterall Wink

coolguy3chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hey ms  hows u

i was thinking where is u

arre lalsingh wont make appearance but i think his secrets wud still be out

mayb pandit or bahuji wud reveal that part

now the thing is ammaji is dying

so how she dies is big question  now

pihu wud surely as u say benakaab bahuji  after that is anyones guess

coolguy3

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thks CB HugHugHug
thks a lot for the pm & the update HugHug, or else i would have missed it...here its a long weekend for usDancing, so i am less less on pc now Unhappy
so i am just enoying it with family ..but as today whether is dull.we have guests in our home.so busy in cooking now...
can't discuss more..

so finally tanmay chapter is over...isn't it fast that he was raging for so long, & now in 1 epi he believed avi., which he didn't believe that timeConfused.guess as epi is ending, its all possible...

so pihu is pihu only.we can still hope that if arpi will come alive as arpi seperately...or it will be pihu falling for avi in last epi or it can even be pihu with dev then..Confused

by the way, when is the last telecast of epi? is it in june or may?Confused

thks a lot again for the updates...they r long & wonderfulEmbarrassedParty

chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hi ashu
ya i know being sunday half the ppl r not here

end of the show is confusing and as per reports its endingon  27th may  but imagine hasnt put anything on tv yet..

and as for tanu rage and revenge  he was foolish he didnt know what his dear brother had done and he worshipped him.  just like rv who had nothing but  huge ego  which caused his downfall  this tanu had no idea

so its good they ended his chapter fast

and  end well its still unpredictable

coolguy3

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
thanks for helping out yaar...i owe you big time!!
JAZ

chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index