20th may WU-- tanu revenge over - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chatterbox

ya fuzzy  i m now waitin for madam defence lawyer sowjanya

i had been tellin from beginning the girl is pihu not arpita 

hmm ya tragedy the poor boy was pushed pulled and tugged from all sides

and now his last hope ammaji is also dead as per sara's pics

err i did tell ammaji wud parlok sidharo and it was obvious from the time she told pihu about that daayan

well this is the tragic love story thts it

ammaji dead? πŸ˜­ where can I see the pics??

Edited by Rae24 - 12 years ago
hey rae good to see u here again

pics r here on this post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689070

its not shown yet bt  it cud be tomm or day after tomm then final bahuji revelation is left
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update chatter - I also think it's Pihu and not Arpi...I'm gutted to think that it's not Arpi..there's too many things that indicate it cannot be Arpi..and that's disppointing especially as this was Avita story and the ultimate justice would have been Arpi to come back stronger to fight against BJ not for Pihu to stand up for her on her behalf..(knowing CVs they can make it go either way..)
Originally posted by Rae24

Thanks for the update chatter - I also think it's Pihu and not Arpi...I'm gutted to think that it's not Arpi..there's too many things that indicate it cannot be Arpi..and that's disppointing especially as this was Avita story and the ultimate justice would have been Arpi to come back stronger to fight against BJ not for Pihu to stand up for her on her behalf..(knowing CVs they can make it go either way..)

true that shud have been the case but since its unique story  they r giving it unique end here by killing off the lead
u been following the show
Thanks Chatter - I know I've been kind of reading it silently hoping everything will be alright...but am absolutely gutted that this show will be ending...it's an absolute travesty by closing the show..
hehe same with me on bavd case i was hoping for something good there but here gkd is ending 

true that shud have been the case but since its unique story  they r giving it unique end here by killing off the lead
u been following the show

True it's unique hence why I followed it in the first place...I just wish instead of bringing in new shows they should concentrate on their existing ones by developing it better and GKD has soo much potential...Tanmay track would probably would have gone on longer and it would have been funny to watch his plans get thwarted each time πŸ˜†

hehe same with me on bavd case i was hoping for something good there but here gkd is ending 

I know...annoying to say the least...avita chemistry is simply superb πŸ˜ƒand I'm soo going to miss that!!😭
tanmay track was useless actually. after rv was killed all shikha had to do was show him the recording which she made avdesh hear., the revenge track wud not hv been there but then we wudnt hv seen darpok and comical natte thakur. 

mama mami track was boring there also time was wasted

story cud hv gone either way since tanvi's re entry but no the cvs decided to sabotage thier show now
Thanks CB for the update.

We have relocated to New York Last week from India so this last week I have depended on the WU and then seen the episode online.

Sad that the serial is ending so abruptly so the CV's are totally messing the track that they may have salvaged otherwise.

I think that now Pihu BJ ko benaqaab karegi and then AST shall realise that she is not Arpi and that Arpi has been killed by BJ & PJ and then he shall give his blessings to Pihu and Dev and then what? Kill himself or take sanyas?

Your  dear Lal Singh is lost for ever and we shall not come to know his secrets afterall πŸ˜‰