20th may WU-- tanu revenge over

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all,   jazwa hasn't been able to do  update due to some circumstance so me doing it now. Kindly bear with me as I lost the touch to do the updates.πŸ˜†

Episode starts with  avdesh getting call from tanmay. ( if avdesh is so anpadh he has got names in English on his cell fone  eh 😲)  anyways, tanu says shikha  is not feeling well and some problem is there please come soon and avdesh says don't worry I am coming there. After fone hangs up tanu is giving evil  looks

( so  like rv but he stands no where near rv πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ)   pihu asks avdesh what happened  and then says I m also coming with you, I cant leave you alone. ( hmm what is she upto nowπŸ˜•) and  famous words from famous gunda  CHALO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He and pihu come out  and pehlwaan and chulbul comes to ask where are they going. Hum zarra bahir jaake aate hain ans avdesh and u stay here make sure no one knows we are gone out.

Avdesh is driving  and pihu keeps looking at avdesh in confused worried manner. ( eh chhokariya  kaa chalet hai tumre mann mein , batayi do jaldi se )  tanu comes in to see shikha fast asleep. ( yeh ladki bhi na kumbhkaran hai zarra bhi aawaz nahi aati ise 🀣)

Naate is sitting with his goons and  says kya zindagi ho gaya hai  and we have to hide all the time. Tanu comes there and  natte is scared ab kaun aaya.   Tanu says  bahut jald hum apne maksad mein kaamyab hone wale hain. He says in some time avdesh wud reach here and all of u take ur positions.      ( sholay ka dialogue maar raha hai kya,  aadhe udhar jaao, aadhe idhar jao, baaki mere saath aao🀣 )  natte says we wont leave avdesh now.

Avdesh reaches  tanu home and opens the door .

( how can ppl not lock their doors eh πŸ€”) and calls out to tanmay and shikha while tanu hides behind some window to see tamasha.  Avdesh wonders where are both of them and asks pihu  aka arpita to go and find shikha and she is total confused. ( I tell u she is pihu not arpita )

While pihu goes  the doors are locked and avdesh is surrounded by natte and his men and asks kya ho raha hai bey. ( I wud miss this lingo now 😭)  and natte is laughing while his right hand man says kaa hua thakur.  He says  I remember the proverb ab aaya oonth pahad ke neeche ekdum fit baithta hai. ( thoda thehro ab pata chalega kaun oonth hai πŸ‘ ) and the lion is roaring.

Avdesh says abbe hamra diya saans le raha hai fir bhi thuthun

( what does this mean πŸ˜•) bandh nahi ho raha hai bey. Natte laughs and  his right hand man says  u got two mins finish him off or the whole  plan wud fail and he shoot avdesh while tanu baby still is smirking big time hiding behind the window.

Avdesh drops on the ground and growls. (yeh hua na asli sher πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) while pihu and shikha arrive and shikha wants to go and see avdesh but pihu stops her and says no there is danger there.  Natte comes and kicks avdesh ( how dare he 😑😑) shikha goes to call police.

Natte is still talking loads. ( man he is more of chatterbox than me 🀣) he puts his foot on avdesh chest and says now you wud know what it is to die as u have made my life miserable while avdesh is still growling. He catches nattes neck and holds his gun from other hand. Tanu scared🀣 natte ka bolti bandh.🀣

Kutta ka bhaukne se sher nahi darra karte bey ( wah wahπŸ‘) and kicks natte  while his chamcha says I told u na  u hv two mins  ( I think no one taught natte if u want to shoot , shoot! Don't talk.πŸ˜†)  hehe sab bhaag gaye and natte has become chhuha again scared . loads of dhishoom dhishoom is there now. Natte's goons run away and tanu is left banging the door  hhehe.  Avdesh catches naatte now and starts his dhishoom dhishoom with him. Pihu is scared and confused,  tanu is fuming at his failed plan and natte is scared while avdesh picks the gun and points at him.

Avdesh  questions him about attack on dev and professor family but naate says he doesn't know anyone and says if u want to kill me go ahead but what I didn't do I didn't do at all.  I agree I wanted to kill u but think how did we reach ur brother in laws house.

He says what I am I am but I  m just a mohra while the main player is ur brother in law. Shikha has tears in her eyes and pihu is totally confused at all this.  Natte says  tanmay wants u killed and forgive me and does his pranam in funny way. Police comes there now.  Avdesh tells the cop where u caught him and how it shud not come out neither the names of anyone.  Inspector understands this and pihu is even more puzzled seeing a different side of avdesh.  Shikha is all angry and confronts  tanmay  and she slaps him big time tadaaak..  and asks why u did this?

He says why not  today ur brother is  on death front but did u ever think what happened with my brother and asks why I cant be the person to kill ur brother as he killed my brother and he killed him for  arpita who is still alive but I had only one brother who was everything to me.  Ask him why he killed my brother. Avdesh agrees that I agree rv didn't kill arpita bt he had attacked her honour and he did torture  arpita in jail and he tried everthing to separate us. He was good to u as brother but he was a corrupt cop who used arpita to destroy us.   I can go on and on but If u think being a brother ,  I have done wrong then  take this gun and shoot me.  Shikha tries to stop but tanmay picks the gun.

Avdesh tells shoot me but promise me u wud take care of my sister and keep her happy. I wud die for happiness of my sister. Tanu cant shoot as his hand shakes and he drops the gun. Shikha hugs tanu as he says sorry for everything.  Avdesh hugs tanu and shikha  both together . tanu says I m sorry and in revenge I could not understand right or wrong.

Avdesh says in life time comes when we don't understand right or wrong and go that way which we shouldn't and don't worry u didn't make mistake. In all this drama pihu is spectator as revelation after revelation comes to her.

End of the episode

Precap:   pandit is scared and tells bahuji natte has been caught by police and she tells him to release dev and keep an eye on him.  Dev is seen hugging pihu and he leaves   while bahuji sees this and tells pihu so this is ur real self and u want to destroy haveli and she goes to slap him but pihu holds the arm.

My thoughts :  the girl is pihu  and I have already said she is total clueless about arpita and  the mystery behind the death and she has figured out bahuji is behind this.  Finally tanu and natty chapter is over.  Since the show is getting over lets all stick around and enjoy last few episodes.

p.s jazwa please merge this with your existing thread as all have already discussed this. thanks😊

Hey CB πŸ€—

Thanx for the Awesome Dhagaddham Updates 😳 Its such a pleasure reading ur updates after such long time πŸ˜ƒ

The whole chapter of Natte n Tamy got resolved n closed in one epi 😲 That was too fast but the cvs did it in a decent manner and Thank God at least they wrapped the Tamy issue well. I thought in all the hurry to end the show, the cvs wud forget abt Tamy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

The epi was nice but am Maha pissed off with the precap  Even if the girl is Pihu n not Arpi, still it feels sick to see the girl with the same face, who is also dressed as Mrs Avdesh Singh Thakur at present, sticking n hugging to the Dev 😑😑 The same face which was once shown loving Avi so intensely, who lived for him n died for him as well, who has left a mark in our hearts as Avi's Arpi ... The same face is now shown hugging n kissing some other man  Even though she's not Arpi but Pihu ...still I cud not stomach it at all 🀒
nandu this is what happens in fiction na
in reality it wont happen or doesnt happen

but i do understand sentiments of everyone..

err done update after long time so hope it came out ok
It's with sadness when I say this that, Pihu is Pihu. She isn't Arpita πŸ˜­

I hate Imagine and CVs 😑

I am just waiting for them to rip the bandage out in the tragic end. πŸ˜’

What a tragic story for our dear boy, everyone played him out and he was tossed and used like a toy in everyone's game. It's very heartbreaking as he was like a puppet and the masters were pulling the strings all along.πŸ’”

Thanks CB
ya fuzzy  i m now waitin for madam defence lawyer sowjanya

i had been tellin from beginning the girl is pihu not arpita 

hmm ya tragedy the poor boy was pushed pulled and tugged from all sides

and now his last hope ammaji is also dead as per sara's pics

err i did tell ammaji wud parlok sidharo and it was obvious from the time she told pihu about that daayan

well this is the tragic love story thts it

Thnks a lot di

After a lo...ng time ..I read ur UD

Loved it
Im speechless fr precap...

Avi will be left alone in the end
Thanks di πŸ€—

lovely UD for long time πŸ₯³

i was still waiting for UD yet to watch epi 

precap is scary   

were r u Arpi come soon Avi need you😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Dev and Pihu πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

love you πŸ€—
priya precap is not scary

precap tells that the girl is pihu but she is staying on to make avdesh realise what his bahuji is upto

this track is the final week and it wud reveal bahuji crimes now

but yes according to the latest pics i think mon or tue ammaji wud die but how dont know. and then remaining episodes wud go to finale

jaz has had some issues with comp she tried but some prb was happening and she asked me if i can cover it

thanks 4 d update Di...

So Tamy's revenge is over n Comedian Natte is also gone ...Feel Bad 4 Avi ...bechara wud he b all alone 😭😭 ... Dev n Pihu ... ewww 😑😑 why cud she not b Arpi...b/w d new stills if show dat Ammaji is dead toh kya Avi ko bhi marenge coz now he wud b shattered coz of Bhootni's true face revealation ...n if Pihu also goes ...wat wud he do ...hope Arpi wapas aati toh atleast he wud hv had someone wid him...wud he b killed or wud stay alive n may b reform n live by Arpi's memories... STUPID BHAINSBUDDHI CV's  😑😑😑😑
hmm me thinks its tragedy now. whole thakur khandaan is wiped out

for bahuji i think she wud also die either she wud kill herself or she wud be shot by someone  or mayb accidental bullet she wud get

she has committed more crimes and whole story was that i guess

if avdesh survives he needs arpita  to be with him and if there is no arpita  he is dead then