Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jenny1000

^ I hope her character is JUST strong, not the goody. I hope she teaches him a lesson. WE need a strong female character.

I agree.. And i am getting vibes that her character WILL be strong and not that rona dhona types.. 😆   A sanskari girl doesn't necessarily mean that she has to be a cry baby, right..?  😆  So m looking forward to her NEW avatar..! 😳

Plus when are we getting a new promo+ A New forum.. 😔
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys i dnt think theres any new promo
m stiking to sp now a days n thy r just showing  the same promo tht v have already seen
but thy have edited a bit from starting n songs beat just
its my microscopic investigation🤓
still is there any new 😳brand new promo then gimme the link
but i dnt think so🤔
Sanlicious thumbnail

Oh! So no new promo!

And I was getting excited uselessly😆 But, we demand a new promo and of course a new Forum for IPKKND!!!! Can we get them please???

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohh yea.. my frend said she saw a new promo, something like, showing their lives.. i am done with watching sp for any hint.. now comes the real torture of watching some dreadful shows!!!

@jhaan: i didnt post anywhere about this, thought i wil post once i watch it...

keep watching SP guys, i dont think i can bear that wretched crap anymore...Edited by sangeeta9 - 12 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
the new promo seemed something like, they showed both their lives, i mean glimpse of their lives, u know wht i mean, then some voice like, can these complete opposites fall in love, something like that, i have been asking her since yesterday, about the promo IN DETAIL.., this much i got.. from then i have been watching SP, u can imagine my situation now.

i wonder why that promo was mot aired again :s :s
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sangeeta9

the new promo seemed something like, they showed both their lives, i mean glimpse of their lives, u know wht i mean, then some voice like, can these complete opposites fall in love, something like that, i have been asking her since yesterday, about the promo IN DETAIL.., this much i got.. from then i have been watching SP, u can imagine my situation now.

i wonder why that promo was mot aired again :s :s

Thanks dear for your info.Waiting for it.Guys i just want to say something to barun fans.Guys you people don't hurt by any comments which was created by some newbies.I think they are not also Monaya fans because  Monaya fans love them Together and individuals too.So keep updating us about promos.Even i also saw some crap shows on sp😡 because of promo.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have vatched the same promo three times today😃but no new one
n i searched out 4 lions vall on fb 
thy r also having tht same promo v have
sangeeta9 thumbnail
yea even i hav watched all the day.. i hav seen same promo twice.. no new promo.. i am gna corner her right now!!!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Want New Promo :( ðŸ˜³