Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND-*Discuss/Post here ONLY*Note Pg 1*

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon to launch on June 6th..Star Plus' upcoming show gets its launch date..

Tellybuzz has been keeping our readers updated about the developments taking place in Star Plus' upcoming show, Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, produced by Four Lions Films and Panglosean Entertainment. We now give you the exact launch date of the show.

A source says, "The show was initially to launch on 30th of June but due to some technical problems, the date has  got postponed and now its scheduled for launch on the 6th of June at 8:00 Pm. That means from 6th of June Sasural Genda Phool and Saathiya Saath Nibhana will get back to the actual time slot of half an hour, from the extended 45 minutes they are getting presently".

Audience is already looking forward to the cast which has names such as Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Deepali Pansare, Daljit Kaur, Abbhas Mehta, Akshay Dogra and so on'

We tried contacting Sanaya Irani but her spoke person asked us to call later.

We contacted Barun Sobti and he seemed clueless about the development
as he says, "We are right now shooting for the show and I have no idea
about any development."

Guess, with this audience's wait will finally end..

Read and comment on the article here:

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon to launch on June 6th..

Note:-
Please post all the new articles,pics etc that come after the currenly posted ones here only,the topics are getting more or less repeated
lets stick to this thread only
im updating this page with all the new links that have come..
so if anyone finds any new article etc
make a post here,ill update this page okey
cheers
MJHT DT

IPKKND LINKS

Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally we get a date!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for posting! 
aashizin thumbnail
gosh finally got fix date now can't wait for 6 th june ๐Ÿ˜ณand ya finally our wait is over  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  thanks for sharing dear ๐Ÿค— now can't wait to jump on IPKKND forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i seriously hope we will get IPPKND forum now only few days left and no sign of this forum ๐Ÿ˜• can't we ask mods or someone to get us info abt this forum ? Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ we really need a new forum soon. How long can we merge this into a forum? for the new show.

June 6th.. Can't wait.๐Ÿ˜
saddi_sadiya thumbnail

Glad dat sanaya๐Ÿ˜›  is  back but wish Mohit was also in the show with sanaya  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ  ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜”  ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜ณ

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

^ we really need a new forum soon. How long can we merge this into a forum? for the new show.

June 6th.. Can't wait.๐Ÿ˜

agree seriously now need new forum of this show , now only few days left and there is no sign of new forum ๐Ÿ˜•we want to shree ganesh this new forum b4 this show will start ๐Ÿ˜ณcan't we ask anyone in this matter ? Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashizin

agree seriously now need new forum of this show , now only few days left and there is no sign of new forum ๐Ÿ˜•we want to shree ganesh this new forum b4 this show will start ๐Ÿ˜ณcan't we ask anyone in this matter ? 

we can ask dear๐Ÿ˜‰now 6th june ๐Ÿ˜ณhaaa finally got a perfect date 2 weeks to go๐Ÿฅฑ
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have not waitied any actor and any show as i waited for this.Fianally after 6 moths we are going to see Sanaya on TV  from june 6 th onwards.Cannot wait for this.

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

I have not waitied any actor and any show as i waited for this.Fianally after 6 moths we are going to see Sanaya on TV  from june 6 th onwards.Cannot wait for this.

now m vishing our boy ๐Ÿ˜ณmohiiittt
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

now m vishing our boy ๐Ÿ˜ณmohiiittt

Yah! I aslo waiting to hear Good news from Mohit about his come back  Than we can follow two serials  &main tain3 Forums ek saath๐Ÿ˜†. Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago