Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@tiny 15.. 😊i think the rule is something like this if anyone tries your question and gives wrong answer then you can tell the correct answer and get the points...there is no second chance thing and  if no one tries your question till the end of the game then you get points but that would be when the game ends i.e Radha's announcement game ends but  uptill then you have  to wait ...since Aditi ji has given the answer before Radha's final whistle 😆 game ends so i think team 2 get the points😳what i have assumed from Radha's answer to your question is that most probably she wanted to end the game yesterday that's why she said that you can give the answers but in the end didn't so we still have time 😊 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi anju😊 i am fine ..😃how are you? i was a bit busy with family functions so couldn't get time to come here and play😊 as for creations no need to sorry dear 😊even i couldn't be very helpful i tried but it turned out to be a mess😆and then i became busy so couldn't get time to try again ..but anyways you guys did a fantastic job in this game 👏you all played very well 👏
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
~~OLYMPIC 2011 ENDS~~~

ATTEND CLOSING CEREMONY HERE
Edited by Radhajee - 12 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

Fc Barcelona has won______ champions league Title so far. 

a) 9
b) 3
c) 4

still unanswered but well..we won anyways..
the answer is 4
Edited by xavivilla - 12 years ago