GRAND FINALE OF OLYMPICS ENDS pg 50 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by voilet

william wordsworth...๐Ÿ˜Š
correct...๐Ÿ˜ฒ am i dreaming? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ is this  really you voilet๐Ÿ˜ฒor your ghost?๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
@voilet you came back๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@voilet welcome back ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—never leave us again  we missed you a lot  
voilet...tum wapis a gayi...๐Ÿ˜ƒ kahan thi tum  janati ho humari team ko tumahri kitni kami mahsoos hoe 

no dear i am not a ghost ..๐Ÿ˜† its actually me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ sorry i troubled all of you a lot  sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
Gosh!!!!!  Violet , u r back..and that too with a quick answer..  warm welcome dear..  i m anju, new member of your team...  happy to c u active again in forum...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ  letz rock ...๐Ÿ˜Š

dis is d last game of the olympics buddy..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by jdfan

Hello anju are you there?๐Ÿ˜• you asked me to post a question i did... now where have you gone?๐Ÿ˜•
sorry buddy... had to leave for an urgent work... couldn't let u know...๐Ÿ˜”  anyway Violet is back...she has answered your question...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Violet... v r proud of you...๐Ÿค—

maaf kar do yar .. i already said sometimes i become a big emotional fool but i realised my mistake a two days later but could't come back because my computer became dumb and needed to be repaired jaise hi theek hoa aur kamon main uljh gayi abhi time mila to forun a gayi... i made a big mistake and troubled you guys a lot.

awww voilet ๐Ÿ˜ญ don't be sorry we are not mad at you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ actually we missed you a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญso we got a bit emotional nothing else๐Ÿ˜ƒanyways welcome back๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeh kon hay๐Ÿ˜•voilet naam koi nae member a gayi๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by anjup83

Indian Tennis player turned Hollywood filmmaker?

1) Mahesh Bhupathi
2) Vijay Amritraj
3) Ashok Amritraj

Ashok Amritraj.
Originally posted by katyperry

yeh kon hay๐Ÿ˜•voilet naam koi nae member a gayi๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

Violet... ab kabhi is forum ko chodke mat jaana...  they all missed u yaar...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰