Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The whole movie incident

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been reading so many comments and everyone is saying that since varsha left her kid to go to movies she is not a good mother, is selfish and therefore should not worry about ananya. I mean seriously, why does everyone want women to just sit at home once they have kids.

She was pregnant for 9 months with a MIL like Rajeshri who wouldn't even allow her to visit her maayka. Then she given birth and is overwhelmed. She is not getting any attention from her husband she was having trouble bonding with her baby. She was probably going through depression.

So what is so wrong if she wanted to go out for a while. The only reason was also to bond with her husband and she did not leave the baby with a stranger she left her with women who have had kids and are all family. As soon as she heard about the baby crying she came home and even stopped her education. I mean shaurya was not into going out but that's because he was not pregnant for 9 months. He used to go out. He did not have to wake up at night to feed the baby. 

So many marriages break because once couples have kids the wife usually is always home with the baby and does not give enough attention to her husband or because she does not pay attention to herself or her looks and then gets depressed. I agree that back in the days women used to stay home and care for their kids but now times have changed. There are women who go date nights a week after the baby is born to still keep a good relationship with their hubby and have some alone time.

People need to stop bashing Varsha just because she went to the movies. She loves her baby just like any other mother loves their child

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devi313 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree :)

sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the movie incident was understandable but yesterday she over reacted at last , i mean like akshi did every thing on purpose. i appreciated her when she  compromised on dress but later she was being rude😡 in dupatta case,nd mostly at last. her mamta was justified but was need to say all that😡
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdhg

the movie incident was understandable but yesterday she over reacted at last , i mean like akshi did every thing on purpose. i appreciated her when she  compromised on dress but later she was being rude😡 in dupatta case,nd mostly at last. her mamta was justified but was need to say all that😡

ha i agree with you akshara does not harm ananya why varsha react like that ki usay ki beta ko mardiya hai i know akshara made dress for anaya i think akshara ko maloom nahi ki varsha be anany kay liya dress baniya hai akshara dewani nahi anaya ka kahal be nahi raksathi
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fazeel

ha i agree with you akshara does not harm ananya why varsha react like that ki usay ki beta ko mardiya hai i know akshara made dress for anaya i think akshara ko maloom nahi ki varsha be anany kay liya dress baniya hai akshara dewani nahi anaya ka kahal be nahi raksathi

Yes guys akshara did not do anything intentionally, and she would never harm ananya INTENTIONALLY. I mean a baby can get sick if they are starved, baby can get sick from crying so much. And the akshara wouldnt know these things. And when you are pissed off whatever is in your heart will come to your mouth without you being able to worry about someone else's feelings. I mean if Varsha just stays quite with everyone like this they will also take advantage. Someone had to tell akshara that ananya is her neice not her child. she has no rights to make decisions for her. When Varsha was yelling and saying stuff, that was not a friend yelling at another. That was a worried, scared mother yelling.