Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

agree wid u totally...
it's a true fact that a woman is really left broken heart after a MC but it doesn't mean life has end up or she can not have a baby...i feel akshara should built up the strength in her n be positive...usse haalat ka saamna kana chahiye...agar she tries to forget everything things may get back to normal which the whole singhania family n mainly naitik wants...he wants her lovely wife to be back...akshara shud just forget sorrow n remember happiness...coz this is the only fact of life...khushi bhi utni hi hoti hai jitna dukh...
@ varsha's side i think she's right...n dadi se toh i'd totally agreed jab unhone kaha ki varsha bhi apni beti ko rote nahi dekh saki n usse itna rota dekh may be she cudn't stop herself aur usse jo bhi mann mein aaya usne kaha for which she's really sorry for...i don't feel she's wrong at any place..it's really very obvious in real life too wid mothers...they may not feel that their child should be over pampered...!ok...to an extent it's fine that a child needs love but jab it starts crossing limits then is a problem...
i know being a naksh fan n not shava's fan i shud take akshara's side but think of those mothers who've really gone under this condition...akshara come on now...forget ur sorrows n apni khushiyon ko yaad karo...!
i know t's not akshara's or varsha's mistake but friendship mein jab we have a fight it hurts...i've got a practical experience a fight wid ur best buddy is the worst part of ur life...each moment of ur life is none less then a life in hell...it's better that we make up soon n forget that we ever had a fight also...it's  a practical thinking of one's mind also n also a thing that is the person really sorry on his deed or not n when he feels that he's wrong he shouldn't wait for other to cum n say sorry but he himself shud go n make up...!
varsha did right ki she went herself to akshara n said her sorry,...!atleast if she isn't wrong @ a point but it's better that woh dono dobara friends ban jaaye n live their happy lived friendship together back again wid loadzz n loadzz of happiness...!Big smile
sorry for any wrong point...it's my first ever post which gets to be so long...!hope u understand what i meant to say is...!
Clap
completely agreed... it is neither akshis nor varshas fault.. both had a point.. but to some extend.. akshi was wrong
that only...akshara ne galat kiya n she agrees then why not rajshri?yesterday was she not feeling bad for her daughter varsha se naraaz ho gayi but varsha was all helpless...usse jo sujha she spoke up...i wud have also done the same...leave me tell won't u have done that...!
yup.. mein bi yeh hi karti,.. she knows she was rude.. and she accepted it... thats gud na... she went to meet her,,, i mean varsha did sooo much to make akshi happy... and now.. just bcoz utne itna bola... rj held her guiltyDead
she feels for her daughter jo usse zyada ab kissi ki bahu hai...!rj ko varsha ki mental condition sochni chahiye thi naaki yeh ki usne kya galat kiya aur kya nahi...!

guys rajeshri is very selfish. Varsha always treats her like a mother but rajeshri will never consider varsha as a daughter. And we have seen so many examples of that. But for yesterday's episode at least she should have tried to understand varsha's feelings I mean only a mother can understand what a mother is feeling.
yup.. rj is...i m not getting the exact word.. she is selfish.. shes one sided.. she is bioust... she is not a gud mil.. g3 is far better than her

Go to top