gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's episode I came to the conclusion that I don't blame Akshara or Varsha.
A lot of people are  complaining that Varsha is being sensitive and over protective for no reason: like when she told akshara not give baby solid food or make her stand. But she said all those things to her so nicely. she was not shouting at her or it is not like she took the baby and never give it back to her. However people are being alittle more biased because akshara is the lead of the show and also because of her MC.

Why are the both right?
Varsha is a first time mom, ananya is her first child and i am sure like most moms she wants to have all those first time memories: like the first time she rolls or the first time she wears bangles. She had so many hopes and was excited and made the clothes for her baby with so much love, however akshara did not even discuss it with her or ask for her permission before dressing up the baby in the clothes she made. Still Varsha did not say anything because she wanted to make akshara happy. However many other women would be like you cannot take that right away from me. I have know parents who want to like Christmas or Halloween with their kids and do not want to involve the extended family because that is supposed to be their own little family time.
Then when akshara brought the baby home without telling her. Of course when she hears her child crying hysterically she will get worried. And lets add the fact that there was traffic so it took her long to get there and the fact that akshara took the baby without even telling varsha. I mean she is a mother she probably went crazy inside. And even though we all know akshara loves the baby the truth is no one can love the baby as much as the real mother does.

On the other hand, akshara is very excited about taking care of ananya, she made the clothes and jewelery with the right intentions. Even though she should have discussed it with varsha first, the truth is akshara is new to all of this she does not have kids of her own so how will she know about these little things that parents want to do with their kids. Also, when she took the baby home she probably didn't know at the time what to do, I mean she knows how to play with the baby and care for a little while but honestly when we do not have kids we cant really tell why small babies cry or what they are crying for. She took the baby home with good intentions however she should have told varsha or try to find varsha.

Therefore, both parties were right. I do not blame varsha for yelling at akshara because any one else would have done the same thing. I remember one time there was a fire in our house so everyone went to the neighbors house by climbing the wall in the backyard. My little brother was like 2 o 3 moths old and my moms cousin held the baby with one arm and tried to jump of the wall and my mom yelled at him and told him off and told him to hold be careful with the baby. Now here the other person was just being nice but at the time my mom only was worried about her kids safety and didn't care about her cousin's intentions. The truth is when danger comes to your child, a mother only worries for her child and cannot care for her best friend or even her husband at times.

Another problem here is the family dynamics. For example, everyone knew how varsha was hurt that she was not able to make her kid wear the clothes that she wanted but they did not say anything because usually in big close joint families they do not worry about the mother. Everyone thinks of the kid as their own. Which is good at times but then there are time when it is important to set boundaries. When varsha left the baby with Rajeshri so she could go to movies with her husband that was similar to when people leave their kids with baby sitters. However when Rajeshri took the baby to the hospital without even telling Varsha was when she crossed her boundaries. Even if she is the grandma the mother should be notified. I hope Varsha makes it clear with the family that they can all love the baby and care for her but they should always remember the varsha is the mother.

Also when rajeshri was telling varsha not to yell at akshara and it is not a big deal. Why was she being hysterical and yelling on the phone when akshara told her that they went to a party and she thought that no one was taking care of her 20+ daughter. The truth is Rajeshri will not understand Varsha's pain or concern because the other person involved is her own daughter and she is worried about her kid getting hurt and her health getting worse. So the truth is no matter how much they all care for ananya if anything happens to her it will affect Varsha the most.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u completely its just the way i saw it too n u said it v well...
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you completely and i'm so glad that somebody is defending Varsha! Akshara making Ananya wear her clothes was not a small thing! it was a very big thing. just imagine and think like a first time mother with a brand new baby and the baby's first festival. every mother has lots of armaan for her baby and so had Varsha. Akshara completely over-stepped boundaries by taking Varsha for granted. ever since her MC, she keeps getting too involved in Ananya and she has to realise that after a while, it is bound to offend the mother! Varsha didn't just yell at her because of the bringing the baby home incident, she yelled at Akshara because everything had finally added up for her and become too much to bear silently.

everybody is quick to judge her but they need to remember that so far, Varsha has done nothing but be nice and supportive to Akshara. and the sacrifice she made today over the new clothes and jewelry wasn't small, it was big and if Rajshri didn't step in at that time to support Varsha, she should stay away now also.

Akshara is pinning all of her mamta for her lost child on Ananya and it's unhealthy for everyone involved. she needs to step back and acknowledge the boundaries as well as respect them. she needs to let herself heal by turning to her husband. i also find that Akshara is engrossed in her own pain that she often forgets that Naitik is going thru the same pain. Naitik lost his child too and he also needs Akshara's support to heal his own heart. so far, he is just taking care of Akshara and no one is really helping HIM heal.

sidra246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u all.I m my self first time mother I really understand varsha I really don't think she was at fault.if I was at varsha's place I will be so upset dat my bAby clothes were changed for the festivel even without telling me...there is nothing more hurting than ur baby's crying and at dat time u just don't want to listen to anything at all.
vernaly thumbnail
nice and well written post nigo123. Had the same feel.Now maheshwaris will give varsha the silent treatment and make her feel guilty.hope dadi defends her.

people are comparing this incident with the movie matter.Both are totally different.movie was hen varsha was going tru post-natal depression.Lot of women do that.

Even before there was a lot of situations varsha was sidelined. for every ocasion when akshara comes to her
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 neel_jay n nido123 agree with both
everyone is concern about akshara but no one sees naitiks pain
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neel_jay

i agree with you completely and i'm so glad that somebody is defending Varsha! Akshara making Ananya wear her clothes was not a small thing! it was a very big thing. just imagine and think like a first time mother with a brand new baby and the baby's first festival. every mother has lots of armaan for her baby and so had Varsha. Akshara completely over-stepped boundaries by taking Varsha for granted. ever since her MC, she keeps getting too involved in Ananya and she has to realise that after a while, it is bound to offend the mother! Varsha didn't just yell at her because of the bringing the baby home incident, she yelled at Akshara because everything had finally added up for her and become too much to bear silently.

everybody is quick to judge her but they need to remember that so far, Varsha has done nothing but be nice and supportive to Akshara. and the sacrifice she made today over the new clothes and jewelry wasn't small, it was big and if Rajshri didn't step in at that time to support Varsha, she should stay away now also.

Akshara is pinning all of her mamta for her lost child on Ananya and it's unhealthy for everyone involved. she needs to step back and acknowledge the boundaries as well as respect them. she needs to let herself heal by turning to her husband. i also find that Akshara is engrossed in her own pain that she often forgets that Naitik is going thru the same pain. Naitik lost his child too and he also needs Akshara's support to heal his own heart. so far, he is just taking care of Akshara and no one is really helping HIM heal.

@ bold i said the exact samething to my mum...in uk we are a week behind..at at the moment naitik is doing everything to support akshara but theres no shoulder for him to cry on...maybe i should go and give him a hug๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

and agree about Varsha...her reaction was justified...an ananya is first child so she's bound be over protective. I hated today's epi ( india epi.. i watched on youtube)  when varsha was begging forgiveness of rajshri..i thought rajshri was being such a big hypocrite...hats of to dadi for pointing that out to her๐Ÿ‘
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

@ bold i said the exact samething to my mum...in uk we are a week behind..at at the moment naitik is doing everything to support akshara but theres no shoulder for him to cry on...maybe i should go and give him a hug๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

and agree about Varsha...her reaction was justified...an ananya is first child so she's bound be over protective. I hated today's epi ( india epi.. i watched on youtube)  when varsha was begging forgiveness of rajshri..i thought rajshri was being such a big hypocrite...hats of to dadi for pointing that out to her๐Ÿ‘

I totally agree with you. I was glad Dadi pointed out that she is doing the same thing as varsha did. I am sick of rajeshri and her my child my child. Like ur child is grown up and has a loving husband who will take care of her and a loving family at the moment.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

this time akshi felt first tiem that naitik was equally hurt by this mc guys really seh never bothered about naitik even naitik use to tell her uska naam last main hai aatha hai lekin akshi started realising naitik is improtant in her life she now started thinking about thinking too may be elders in the family thinking  about akshi not naitik but akshi also feeling naitik too have pain but he doesnt show.
i agree with the topic maker to an extent..
varsha is not totally wrong here.. but since we generally side with akshara.. hum naksh fans ke liye to paap hai varsha ki side lena..๐Ÿ˜›

but i do agree akshara ko itna ananya se attach nhi hona chahiye.. i thought after varsha blasted at akshara she'l stay away from ananya.. but ab there are back to square one and i certainly did not want this..

akshara should move on.. i don't know what the pain of miscarriage is like.. but u definitely cannot to cling to a child after it when it's not ur own.. bhai ka baccha hai.. tumhara nhi hai.. i have been told nanad-bhabhi ke rishte to vaise hi kitne sensitive hote hai.. akshara n varsha no matter how close they are.. akshara should stay in her limits when ananya is concerned.. motherhood ke aage koi dosti koi rishtedari nhi chalti.. and i wanted naitik to tell her this thing.. all this ananya drama is really going over the top these days..๐Ÿคข
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago