Should Akshay just accept manjari's love???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys

I saw the new YIH promo.. MAnjari says I love u to Akshay and he seems to tell manjari it is too late...

Guys what would we do when we are in love? if i loved a guy to bits.. and he said i love u to me, i know i would be dying to just go and hug him and say i love u back to him.. but there are things as important in a relationship as love.. if there was lack of trust and faith i would hesitate.. if there was an unclear past of history i would hesitate.. my love would never lessen but i may say its too late..

mayb thats y akshay is saying its too late.. mayb akshay wants manjari to love him the way he does her.. mayb he cant see that feeling from her now.. mayb he doesnt feel they are at the same level of emotions...

what do teh rest of u think?? should akshay make manjari realise the extent of her love before he says ok? do u think thats why he says too late in the promo.. 
because he does look angry and upset in the promo.. but he stil looks like he really does love her...

The new promo is shocking . . .😲
Ya, trust and faith r important in love, but MANJARI truly loves AKSHAY now. Her bonding with AKSHAY is more strong now after her heartbreak . . She understands LOVE more better now and she wil finally confess now. .
But Why is AKSHAY doing like this?

I can smell a saazish here by Puja Mallika. . .
AKSHAY was dying to hear it from MANJARI bfore party ends so it cant be possible that AKSHAY rejects willingly. .AKSHAY LOVES MANJARI too much
He might be forced to say like this nd blackmailed for Manjari career or sumthing . . My guess
Ya this office idea and sacrifice idea sounds quite interesting, mayb its something like that...
But u know these days after seeing the lonavala episodes, I now feel that their relationship has gone beyond all that. They understand each other,so I think any fight is because of themselves, their egos n clashes,not just some incident,
U know manjari has always had a big ego but akshay not till now,do u think it could b akshay' s ego?
I don't know jut wondering
i think hes doing it for her safety...maybe he has relaized that Pooja will try to harm Manjiri sooner or later!
im hell shocked bt leys c wat the cv s hav decided
The promo has seriously shocked me..😒
Till before the party, Akshay was always saying that he will make Manjari confess her feelings and he rejecting it now just makes it a little weird.. Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye, Im damn sure Akshay will NEVER reject Manjari's love.. As in he was waiting for her to confess her feelings and its not that he didnt know what she feels for him, he does, so the point of him rejecting her is just so surprising...🤔😳

According to me, Akshay has not rejected Manjari for the reason that he gave "Bahut der ho chuki hai"  does not exist for Akshay Manjari.. Akshay was the one who loved her when he didnt even know the meaning of love... The time cannot be gone for Akshay Manjari... Im having the feeling, Akshay is doing all this coz of some saazish of Mallika n Pooja.. 😳
But the promo has really freaked me out..🥺 Never ever did I think, that this is awaiting us..🤔
Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
They have already stretched their love confession to such an extent that now i just want it to happen so we can see some good scenes between the couple. 

Agreed that Akshay is angry with her, whatever the reason may be, but now he should accept her. They both love each other and thus, bus ab mil bhi jayen!😛