Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New FF: Kabi Tum, Kabi Hum: Chapter 3 , Pg 6 (Page 3)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
nice start yaar... do pm me next time 

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
interesting prologue...
-SmexySmile- IF-Dazzler
-SmexySmile-
-SmexySmile-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
nice prologue...
add me to ur pm list...:))

rosesana Senior Member
rosesana
rosesana

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome introduction
Plz continue
Plz ad me to ur pm list thanks
PriyaK. Groupbie
PriyaK.
PriyaK.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

January 1st, 2011

8:09

Mood: darkness

When I was born my parents were my hope

Till my parents left me alone

In the war I was alone

I was sad and confused

I had no place to stay

I lived alone, sleeping in the streets

When the people placed their food in the trash

I managed for survival

I was all alone

I soon found myself working on the land

I worked hard with people but still I was alone

I was born in a good place but the timing was wrong

To find another life that's in me

I found a job

To take care of myself

I was alone

I was lonely, deserted, and abandoned

XOXOXOXOXOXO

-Geet Handa -

I put my diary aside from my bed. I turned off my lights and went to sleep. Tomorrow was an important day for me. My first job in Singapore. After a few tries, I finally got a job as a secretary. I was going work in a business office. In Hoshiarpur girls had to do house work while mens worked. This was my first time and the first girl in my family to work instead of cooking and cleaning. If veerji and darji were here they would never let me work. 2 years ago my chacha wanted me to stay in his office where he worked to do some work. I went and when my veerji and darji found out they got so mad at my chacha, they started beating him so much that he could barely walk. It hurted to see my chacha in pain. But it made me proud to be part of the Handa family. Every each person in my family loved me more than their self. Even if I got a small cut. They worried a lot for me. They would even call up a doctor to make sure. Each time I felt pain my family felt the pain worser than me. You can tell my family is overprotected and strict. But I loved my family a lot and still do. They were part of me. Darji had rules I mean rules for girls:

1.) No Showing your legs or back so that means wearing only SUITS.

2.) No coming home late: ( we girls weren't even let outside)

3.) Respect your family

4.) Never fall in love

5.) Do not humiliate your family

6.) Do not bring boys home and don't get near boys

7.) The main rule: Always listen and never reject anything. ( even ladoos)

Everyone was scared of darji except me I was his ladli. He was mean and tough but only if you make him mad. I always got in trouble by darji but I didn't mind. His favorite color was purple and he had a nice heart but only if you know him well. My friends were scared of my darji. Whenever I wanted to invite them to my house they were like no thank you.

(My Fav Darji)

Then there is my Mamaji. My Jugnu. The most famous detective. But actually he was sarlabi most wanted detective. He was clumsy a lot. (Babaji kush toh akal mamaji deh doa). About faltu kaum kalta hai. He forgets a lot I mean really. You tell him something and than 5 seconds later huh??. My mamaji caught me a lot but he always forget what I did. So I always use to get saved.

( My funny Mamaji)

Then its my Papaji. My papa was the nicest person in my family. Whenever I did something wrong. He blamed it on his self. He nevered let me get in trouble. But my one thing about my papa was his fear. His fear was darji. He nevered stood up at darji. That's why my Papa always obeys darji even if someone didn't do anything wrong. Poor Papaji.

( My Kitty- Cat Papa)

Than the youngest guy in my family is my Yash veerji. Handsome good looking hero brother. He always was there for me whenever I needed him he was there. He had superpowers. But from inside hard as nut. He got no emotions or feeling. Always has an serious face. He even shows hatered toward his wife. ( poor bhabhi). But the only person that could break his nut is ME!!! Im not his ladli but his best friend.

( My nutty- Veerji)

My Ma. # 1 best mom in the whole world. She is the best cooker. I love my mom for her cooking. Samaso…. Chat…. Pani Puri…… Ay Rabbe ! My house is just like a Dhaba but don't worry we have clean dishes. My mom never has time to sit down. All she does is cook and cook its looks like she sleeps in the kitchen. She always has 100 dishes ready. And there is only 7 people in my house and shes make a lot. Its just like a dhaba.

( My chef- Ma)

Last but not least who can not forget my bhabhi. Pammiji bhabhi. She cares for everyone even Veerji. She should just leave Veerji and marry someone else. ( kabi na). # 1 fashion sense. She loves everyone just as her own family. My family treats her like a maid but still my bhabhi does not mind. That is called a true bahu. Love her a lot but she has never time to spend time with me. My family makes her work 24 hours.

( my Teddy- Babji )

Precap: Babiji! A Kai Hoga.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Paingel-Elfin-cue1sakadafianaum91rosesanadh_ritisiroililymansijani21mysticangelputhbutterfly.tanu-SmexySmile-mrk-1komlikaesha143mitzi11shah10rsroopalichsweety226n6s6k6i6r6a6n6hopehot_BlackPearl_

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
loved it so far

BTW THANKS FOR PM Hug

Big smile 
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
Big smile
PriyaK. Groupbie
PriyaK.
PriyaK.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
@shah: thank you for liking it
@hopehot: your welcome and thank you for liking this
siroilily Goldie
siroilily
siroilily

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Nice start . Loved d intro. Of d HandasThumbs Up
geet is gonna b working as secretary in singapur interesting Big smile im curious to knw who ll b her boss...Hmm... kahi woh dd i mean dhak dhak, dust danav toh nahi Shocked Wink .Pls cont. Soon n pls pm me ur nxt update Embarrassed

Edited by siroilily - 22 May 2011 at 8:08pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index