sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update

PriyaK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

nice update

Really appreciate you commenting my update =)
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesomee
luved ur poems wt geet writes
its awesomeee n beautifulll
luved ittt
n precap sounds scaryyy
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar...loved it ,,interesting ...continue soon 
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update...
loved it...
thanx for the pm...:)

butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
love it...
i m sure maan will able to break the cage...
and she could start a fresh life...
update soon...
thanx 4 the pm...plz do pm me...
PriyaK. thumbnail
Chapter 3

Ugh... why isnt any taxi stoping today. Whenever I have something important to do I never get a ride. And when I dont I always find a ride. Today was a day for a new beginning and it already started bad. Babaji please help me. Just one taxi that can drive me 10 minutes to Khurana Constructions. If I walk it would take me days to get there. Still no taxi stopped. I didnt want to ride in a bus become right here people are creepy. One day I rode in a bus and these 2 guys were staring at me. Hated it and just wanted to slap them. But this is not Punjab so I couldnt. Anyways Babaji could anything worse happen.

Just when I said these words the bright sun went away. And gray cloudy clouds started appearing. Oh God its going rain. Geet what did you do? Why did you have to say that? Now I better hurry up before it starts pouring and I get all wet. Do not want to go to the office all wet. You will make a fool of yourself. What do I do? Taxi arent stopping and I dont not want to take a bus. The only way I had was walking. Geet you could make it. I encouraged myself and started walking.

Finally I reached Khurana Constructions. Well almost I just had to cross these street  and I would be in the front steps of Khurana Constructions. I patted my hair and got my file tidied and started walking in the streets. The light was red and all the cars were stopped. Half way when I was fixing my dupatta my files fall down. I check the light and it was still red. Phew! I bend down to get the file. But the light turned green but I didnt notice. And the cars started honking. But i still didnt notice. But when I stood up I saw the light green. I started running but a fast car was coming and it hit me.

At the hopsital
I heard doctors talking. I couldnt feel my legs. Was I dead? I heard beeping sounds. I knew I was in a hospital. But why was I in a hospital? I didnt remember anything. I opened my eyes and I saw I was In Singapore General hospital. Singapore??? How the heck did I reach in Singapore? I live in Punjab. I was terrified why was I here. My family and everybody there in Punjab and how did I reach in Singapore.

Doctor's Office
 Doctor: Maan Singh Khurana. Geet Handa has lost her memory and she doesnt remember anything.

Maan: thats good so she wont know I was the one that hit her with my car

Doctor: For you yes but Geet Handa has problems with her family

Maan: Wait how do you know Geet Handa has problems with her family

Doctor: Thats a another story but she ranned away from her family to start a new life so its bad

Maan: I dont care doctor at least Geet wont remember me that I was the one who hit her

Doctor: But she is going ask that why I am here and not in Punjab

Maan: not my problem

Doctor: I am just asking you to take care of her and make up a lie so she wont go to Punjab

Maan: Doctor do you know who I am?

Doctor: Yes I know you MSK

Maan: and...

Doctor: you almost killed so...

Maan: But...

Doctor: Im sorry

Maan: Cant I do something... lawyers...court

Doctor: do whatever you want but you almost killed her so you will lose the case

Maan: but its not my fault that she was in the middle of the road

Precap: Maan POV:
Maan Singh Khurana. What should you do? Should I take these Geet Handa to my outhouse. Maan what are you thinking how can you bring a girl to your house. What will Dadi say. Just say no Maan.
Edited by PriyaK. - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..poor geet.
how could maan say something like that.
hate him..
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar ...loved it !!! 
PriyaK. thumbnail