Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MKRM Princess (Lovy's) Interview!!! New! (Page 2)

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
it was one of awesomesttt(if its ever a word) hehehe...interviewww...loved it too bits...though i dont know much abt aditya bhai and lovy di but still look so much familiar now:)...and aww you are childhood sweethearts... :D...and abt the answwers on personal level aww very sweet...and yup even i agree with vaishiksg on divorce track=))...and get well soon lovy=))...and thanx for such a heartwarming interview=))

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
lovely answer 
thnx so much love it yaar :)
ur the best :)
Jannat.Jaan Groupbie
Jannat.Jaan
Jannat.Jaan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
u answrd all question so beautifully
i am not amazed why i got attached to u
u r such a sweet prson
taking time out to answr all the questions
u knw u r so sweet that's why i want to ask more questions
i luvd all the answrs
& u r 10 as a writer, as a poet, as  a sig maker, as a vidder & as a human
i wud rate u to infinity as a bhabhi
i luv ur definition of ur relationship & of luv & life
i luv how u blush
thank u for answring the questions
i hav a lot more
i am saving them up for the next interview
waitig for mkrm & jdm
they would be great i know
plz post the wedding part soon
i wanted to be angry because u didnt post it but i luv u na
seriously i can read ur interviw again & again & never stop
thank u ammy bhaiya
u r the sweetest
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
x.inspire.x Senior Member
x.inspire.x
x.inspire.x

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
lovy all d answrs can i quote sum of them those r my fav

* I thought of my predictions as a journey, a journey of Armaan and Riddhima through the best and worst of times. I had no idea how it would end, I just knew that however rough it might seem, whatever might change, one thing that would be constant is their love.
aww this is so nyc i now knw tht mkrm is so apt 4 mkrm u cudnt hav chosen a bettr name

* MKRM's Armaan is my ultimate dream lover! So, naturally, he has to be the best! (laughs again) He is everything I can ever want in my Mr.Right. MKRM's Armaan growed as a character, as I kept adding onto him everything I could dream of, everything I could ever desire in my man.
u will make jiju jealous haan bt really mkrm armaan is d best armaan in d world

* And secondly, and most importantly, my AR are not for sale!
i wantd 2 read mkrm book bt ur answr zips my toungue

* MKRM is really hard to get over!
ya it is so plz resume writing

* MKRM is and will always be my favourite FF
so honest u r it is my fav too

* I am doing whatever little I can and I am trusting my readers to amplify my efforts.
u knw di u r a vry gud human being sach

* Gazal and Maan. They have a lot of potential, it's time I used them in a better way.
i am sure u hav already used them so niceyly i luv d pair too

* And a tattoo on the chest gives a very masculine and romantic feeling, doesn't it?
oh ya  Day Dreaming

* Everyone tells me different reasons. Some like the characters, some feel they can connect to it, some say they can imagine it all happening in front of their eyes like a movie and some are in love with the dialogues while others are in love with MKRM's Armaan.
dese r just few bt there r a million reasons i will tell u 1 day when i hav time

* MKRM is closer to my heart as it houses my dreams and desires. MKRM let me reach out to a new world, imagine DMG my way and introduced me to a whole lot of wonderful people, some of whom are now my closest friends.
di it was a pleasure meeting u & u wer so sweet u accepted frnd req & got so close 2 me i cant 4get u evr
pratik053 Groupbie
pratik053
pratik053

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
thanks for pm
thanks for writing this interview for all of us
take care
mkrmLuver Groupbie
mkrmLuver
mkrmLuver

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Wooowww!!!!!!
Tha was a luvvvllyyy interview...
Luvvddd da answrsss...
Especillyyy MKRM & LIFE ones...
U r sooo cute when talkingg abt Adityaaa...
And u blushh!!!!!!!!!
Luvvvd ittt!!!!!!!!
Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
awesome,wonderful interview
that was beautiful yaar

Originally posted by Ammy4ever

Which song would choose for MKRM and MKnRM for the present track and why? (by Riddss)
- Muhabbat ho hi jaati hai, Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me
- Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me, Kabhi dill bichhadte hain
- Fir ek baar... Muhabbat Ki Nayi Raahon Me
There should be a new song! Thanks for reminding me! None of these suit the present track. If I really had to choose one, then I would pick the third, simply because it was written for MKnRM.ya (seeing me confused) The other two were for MKRM na.ya
so r u going to post MKRM new song or what?

"Armaan: Riddhima... please mat ro.  tumhare aansun mera dil cheer dete hain. Mujhe bahut takleef hoti hai. Main tumhare aansun nahi bardasht kar sakta." Is this sentence related to your real life too? Or had you put this because it is related to your real life? (by Riddss)
Yes it is related to my real life, but I didn't put it because of that. Adi likes to copy dialogues off MKRM and repeat them at the most irrelevant times. (smiles).ohhh ho

Why did Armaan make AR tattoo in his chest? Is there any specific reason behind that? (by Riddss)
This can be interpreted as three different questions. Why did Armaan make a tattoo? Well, Armaan gave the answer to Riddhima. Why did he make the "AR" tattoo? Well, because AR stands for Armaan-Riddima, doesn't it? He wanted to keep them together, forever. Why did he make the tattoo on his "chest"? He wanted to secure his and Riddhima's name near his heart, therefore he chose the chest. And a tattoo on the chest gives a very masculine and romantic feeling, doesn't it? ohh okEmbarrassed

When Riddhima had made a fake boyfriend, why did you choose to give him the name of Aditya Kashyap? Why not any other name? (by Riddss)
(laughs) That is a very good question Riddhi! Adi used to tell me that he was so in love with MKRM's Riddhima and he wanted to be cast opposite her. So I, kind of, put him up opposite Riddhima. (laughs) Well, I couldn't put Armaan aside na, so I made Adi the only "boyfriend" Riddhima has ever had. Moreover, it helped me remember the name of the character.hhawwwStarLOL

Which song will you write or suggest for JDM, JfDM, JDM-3 and why? Any song in mind, or have you written any song for JDM, JfDM, JDM-3? (by Riddss)
I haven't written any song for JDM. It is written as chapters of a book and a book doesn't have title songs.not title song but just a song which u think will relat to JDM But yeah, ek poem likhi hai. I will use it in this volume if it fits.ok

Riddhi - Dependable ohh okLOLBig smile

Any message for your readers and friends? (by Ammy)
I can never be thankful enough for your love and undying support. Though I know the readers would find it monotonous and the friends would say "friendship me no sorrys, no thank yous". But still, I am grateful that I could secure a place in your heart. I wasn't that good but you all encouraged me to be at my best. You have prayed for me when I wasn't well, stuck with me through all problems and were happy with me on my achievements. I can't ask for more. I would always be there if any of you needs me, and I would always need you all, so be there! Love you! Take care. Bye.
we will be always there

Big smile

Go to top