MKRM Princess (Lovy's) Interview!!! New!

Posted: 12 years ago
(The audio-video of the interview was completed in two hours on May 8th, 2011. But it took time to write it all down and do the editing. The italicized text within parenthesis are her reactions while answering the questions.)

MKRM related questions

Why the sudden ending of MKnRM, when you had already planned the divorce track? Now don't tell that you have given up on MKnRM because that's not the true answer! (by mithilalovesksg and anumeha_rajat)
Achha? Says who? That is the real answer! I've somehow got bored of MKRM. Yes, I had planned the divorce track, but then, when I re-read MKRM, MKnRM especially, I feel it has lost that spark. And I don't blame myself too. After 400 plus parts, any sane person would get bored of writing the same story! Moreover, there's no DMG to inspire me. Earlier, I used to write MKRM to satisfy my urge to write. Now I write MKRM to satisfy your urge to read.

I still haven't got the scene of Riddhima seducing Armaan. When am I getting that? (by mithilalovesksg)
I have thought all about how that would happen. (looking up at me, getting irritated at my grin) Oye, dont look at me like that! I mean, I've thought about how the scene would proceed. So Mits, if and when I will update next, you can expect a naughty Riddhima seducing poor Armaan! That would be somewhere between Part 435 and 436.

What is your inspiration behind writing MKRM n MKnRM? (by anumeha_rajat)
Hmm! Let me think. The real inspiration behind FFs as such, was and is, DMG only. If I had not been in love with Armaan-Riddhima, I would never have started writing my predictions, and MKRM might never have happened. MKnRM was totally inspired from the comments I received during MKRM, especially on the last part. If your love wasn't that overwhelming, and if the readers had not been so encouraging and persistent, I might not have thought about resuming MKRM.

Was there any specific reason why MKRM was named "Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me"? (by mkrmLuver)
Ahh! Yes! You see, I thought of my predictions as a journey, a journey of Armaan and Riddhima through the best and worst of times. I had no idea how it would end, I just knew that however rough it might seem, whatever might change, one thing that would be constant is their love. Moreover, I like the sound of the word "muhabbat", and hence, the name.

Why (and I stress on WHY), why does Armaan of MKRM has to be the best of everything? Why does he have to have all the qualities every girl wants in a man? Why? (by mkrmLuver)
So many "why"s! (laughs) I thought you all knew the answer! It doesn't take a genius to guess that! MKRM's Armaan is my ultimate dream lover! So, naturally, he has to be the best! (laughs again) He is everything I can ever want in my Mr.Right. MKRM's Armaan growed as a character, as I kept adding onto him everything I could dream of, everything I could ever desire in my man. I never really designed a character sketch for MKRM's Armaan. It would have put restrains on my imagination. (blushes)

Where would you have taken AR for their honeymoon, had you written that part in MKRM? (by x.inspire.x)
Well, I still have to write that part, so wait for the answer. Achha okay, if you really want me to answer that, then, umm... AR might have gone to Switzerland, or well, I really dont know. They can go to Canda too. Or maybe Kassauli. See, I'm really clueless! It all depends on the situation.

Suppose you have to resume MKRM. What storyline would MKRM have now? Would you give it a new name like "Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me-3"? (by x.inspire.x)
The storyline would be the same. No leaps! I would resume from the very next day and go for the divorce track and an entry of Armaan's past. But no name change. How old is MKnRM? Just 13 parts! That won't be fair na? Don't you like the name Muhabbat Ki (Nayi) Raahon Me? (laughs) Well, I am very bad at choosing the names.

When will you get MKRM book published for public? Please get it published na! Why are you saying no? (by x.inspire.x)
I won't get it published ever, sorry. Firstly, I dont think anyone would read it. And secondly, and most importantly, my AR are not for sale!

Define MKRM in one line and then in just one word. (by x.inspire.x)
One line: The ultimate saga of AR romance. Sorry... but that's all that's coming to my mind right now.
One word: Intense

Which song would choose for MKRM and MKnRM for the present track and why? (by Riddss)
- Muhabbat ho hi jaati hai, Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me
- Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me, Kabhi dill bichhadte hain
- Fir ek baar... Muhabbat Ki Nayi Raahon Me
There should be a new song! Thanks for reminding me! None of these suit the present track. If I really had to choose one, then I would pick the third, simply because it was written for MKnRM. (seeing me confused) The other two were for MKRM na.

Why did you start writing from Shashank-Padma's marriage? Why did you not start a completely new FF?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
I didn't even know that I was going to write an FF! It all started with a prediction. I was encouraged, so I continued it. The Shashank-Padma marriage track was boring for me and I wanted DMG my way! I got so attached to it, that I didnt stop even when the track changed. MKRM is really hard to get over!

Answer this from a reader's point-of-view: What do you think about MKRM? Do you love reading it? Is it your favourite FF? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Umm... yes, however haughty it may sound, MKRM is and will always be my favourite FF. (smiles) I loved reading it, but then, gradually I got bored of it. I feel like I have had an overdose of MKRM. I really cant read it anymore. It is an intense fanfic, too emotional at times, but worth reading once. (laughs) Hey, that sounds like I'm promoting MKRM!

Why do you include social issues in MKRM like Taj attacks, rape cases, smoking, polygamy, dowry, and more? I am not saying you shouldn't include them. I am just curious why you do that. Any specific reason?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
I include them because they are "social" issues. I like to raise my voice against these issues, and I find myself lucky that I can do so through my fanfics. I know some readers would just read MKRM, appreciate or criticise it and then go to sleep. But others, who like to think about what they read, would surely give a thought to those issues. And a precious few would raise their voice against these issues. I am doing whatever little I can and I am trusting my readers to amplify my efforts.

How rich is Armaan in MKRM? No, seriously! I mean, no one supported him through college and even after that, he is just an intern at Sanjeevani. And he is married too now. He would need more money to support a family na?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
(laughs) I don't know! He is rich enough to support a luxurious family life! When he was in school, he had started doing part-time jobs and this continued till college. He was hardworking and honest in his work, and got frequent promotions; you know, like an ideal situation. He has released two albums of his and has sung for a movie. He works at Sanjeevani, which is the best hospital out there in India. So, I guess, our Armaan is rich enough to be our prince!

Kya ab Shashank sudhar gaya hai? He wont create any more problems na?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
(smiles) He is, at the moment, what you can call an ideal father-in-law. Who knows about the future?

You made Riddhima emphasise that Armaan is a damaad now, and he cant stay at Gupta house. Was it a latent message for Adi bhaiya?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
Umm... no, certainly not. It was for Armaan only. Adi doesn't whine to let him stay at my parents' house.

Was that candle incident from "MKRM" inspired from real life? I mean the one where Riddhima writes Armaan's name from candle wax. (by Jannat.Jaan)
No. But I tried dropping candle wax on my palm after I wrote the scene. And it doesn't hurt at all! I should have tried it before writing, you know, should have done proper research. (smiles) But then it turned out to be a nice scene, so I won't complain!

It was a really emotional and romantic part! Nice is an understatement! (by Ammy)
Oh, umm... thank you. (smiles again)

It took 400 parts for the first AR kiss. Please tell me WHY?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
I was 18 when I started writing MKRM. You can give me the benefit of doubt na, that I felt uneasy about writing certain scenes! (hesitates and almost blushes) I used to think that my AR dont need to kiss to prove their love. My mindset was like, you know, that any kissing scene would ruin the purity of AR love I was emphasising on. I had tried to write two one-shots that included a kissing scene each and I wasn't too happy with how they turned out to be like. But I know better now. (smiles and blushes) This last line isn't for the interview, Ammy!

State which is your: (by Jannat.Jaan)
- Favourite AR confession in MKRM
The last, in the fire escape.
- Favourite AR kiss in MKRM
The wedding one, after the pheras. That was the sweetest one in my opinion.
You didn't write that part! Or did you write and did not post? (by Ammy)
Oh, yeah, sorry. I wrote it I think in January this year but didn't get round to posting. Chalo then, my next favourite AR kiss would be the first one.
- Favourite AR fight in MKRM
The one where Riddhima splashes a jug of water over Armaan and then Armaan races her all through Sanjeevani, ending in the Fire-Escape.
- Favourite couple (other than AR) in MKRM
Gazal and Maan. They have a lot of potential, it's time I used them in a better way.

If you are not planning to write any more, please tell me what all had you planned to write? Whose divorce? Who was Armaan's past? Was there to be anymore of bollywood? When will you update?  (by Jannat.Jaan)
I want to write more. You know what the storyline was going to be. I can't tell you the secrets, but no, I hadn't planned on writing Bollywood stuff. I will try to write after completing JDM.

"Armaan: Riddhima... please mat ro.  tumhare aansun mera dil cheer dete hain. Mujhe bahut takleef hoti hai. Main tumhare aansun nahi bardasht kar sakta." Is this sentence related to your real life too? Or had you put this because it is related to your real life? (by Riddss)
Yes it is related to my real life, but I didn't put it because of that. Adi likes to copy dialogues off MKRM and repeat them at the most irrelevant times. (smiles).

Why did Armaan make AR tattoo in his chest? Is there any specific reason behind that? (by Riddss)
This can be interpreted as three different questions. Why did Armaan make a tattoo? Well, Armaan gave the answer to Riddhima. Why did he make the "AR" tattoo? Well, because AR stands for Armaan-Riddima, doesn't it? He wanted to keep them together, forever. Why did he make the tattoo on his "chest"? He wanted to secure his and Riddhima's name near his heart, therefore he chose the chest. And a tattoo on the chest gives a very masculine and romantic feeling, doesn't it?

When Riddhima had made a fake boyfriend, why did you choose to give him the name of Aditya Kashyap? Why not any other name? (by Riddss)
(laughs) That is a very good question Riddhi! Adi used to tell me that he was so in love with MKRM's Riddhima and he wanted to be cast opposite her. So I, kind of, put him up opposite Riddhima. (laughs) Well, I couldn't put Armaan aside na, so I made Adi the only "boyfriend" Riddhima has ever had. Moreover, it helped me remember the name of the character.

According to you, what are MKRM's plus points? What are the minuses? (by obvious)
Plus points: The dialogues and intensity of the scenes, and yes, of course, MKRM's Armaan.
Minus points: It's too lengthy!

Name any one part of MKRM that always makes you cry. And one part that always makes you smile. (by obvious)
Part that makes me cry: The AR reunions.
Part that makes me smile: All the cute romantic parts.

You have had an 8-year old to a 60-year old reading and appreciating MKRM. Why do you think MKRM appeals to the masses? (by obvious and Ammy4ever)
You tell me. I would like to know because I really have no idea. Everyone tells me different reasons. Some like the characters, some feel they can connect to it, some say they can imagine it all happening in front of their eyes like a movie and some are in love with the dialogues while others are in love with MKRM's Armaan.

Don't laugh, okay? Tell us, why did you have to make MKRM so addicting? (by obvious and Ammy4ever)
(smiling) It is addicting, is it? I dont know why you find that, but I can give you an advice. You should not read more than one part a day, that would make it easier. (laughs inspite of my warning)

How was the experience of writing 433 parts? Tiring? (by Ammy4ever)
It was awesome mostly! Those days, I had a super sonic speed and could write nearly 10 parts a day if anyone wanted me to. I didn't feel tired or bored till I reached 420 parts. And then, the plagiarism came into my notice. The discussions on Star forums and Asma's incredulous answers just marred my interest in my writing. And after that, yes, writing MKnRM hs been tiring. I take a whole day to write one part and usually, I dont even want to write. I really dont know why it happens only with MKRM because I do write other stories and feel enthusiastic about them. Maybe I've really got bored of MKRM. I think how I have ended it is the best I could, because none of the parts from 421 to 433 were as good as the previous ones.

You don't want to reach the landmark of 500 parts? (by Ammy4ever)
(laughs) I wont mind reaching it. But for that, I would have to write 67 parts! You should have asked me whether I want to reach the 450 mark or not. That would have been a more realistic target!

But no fan-fic writer has ever reached the 500 mark! (by Ammy4ever)
So? Okay, I got your point but you know, I am not really competing with anyone. I want to write at my own will, at my own pace. But yeah, you can remind me when someone reaches the 300 mark. (laughs) I would think about resuming MKRM then.
Edited by Ammy4ever - 12 years ago
JDM related questions

Why did Armaan give up so easily on his love? Just because he is adopted, or is it something else? I thought he should fight back. I guess, the next chapter would give me the answer, but when I'm getting the opportunity to ask, then why not? (by mithilalovesksg)
One thing you should know is that Armaan loves his family a lot. Period. Shashank, Padma and Aditya had obviously hurt the Malliks when they tried to severe ties with them just because Armaan was an adopted child. He was feeling guilty for letting them being hurt because of him. And he was also unsure of himself as to whether he would not do the same as Tamanna did with Aditya. Whatever he might seem to you, weak or otherwise, Armaan does love Riddhima too much to even risk hurting her the way Tamanna hurt Aditya.

You know that I dont like people selecting suicide for the end of any problem or just because they feel they cant live without the loved one, because indirectly, they are hurting the loved one only by doing that. Well, these days, these things happen too much. The students who dont score well, they commit suicide. They fail in love, they commit suicide. I feel it's wrong and you also know that. What's your take on it? Why did you show Riddhima committing suicide? Did she forget what her family has done for her whole life? Is this pain too much for her to handle that she chose just to end her life and get rid of all that for once and for all? (by mithilalovesksg)
Committing suicide is a crime, I know that! I am not standing up for it or reasoning it out or anything through JDM. I did not show Riddhima committing suicide. Instead, I showed her succumbing to depression. You will have to understand depression if you want to understand what made Riddhima take such a drastic step. Riddhima did not forget what her family has done for her. She did not even choose to end her life. She just wanted a release! She wanted to hurt herself more, because the pain and hurt were numbing her other feelings, drifting her towards the release, towards her Armaan. I cant explain everything right now, you should read JDM to know what actually is the plot of this story. Though I would again like to remind you that if you are depressed, you should NOT read JDM-3 at all.

Was there any specific reason why JDM was named "Jab Dill Milley"? (by mkrmLuver)
That was voted to be the most suitable title on the blog. I had two others in mind, "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste" and "Riddhimaan", but ultimately, "Jab Dill Milley" won.

If you really had to choose a name for JDM-3 (let's say that we blackmailed you into it), what would you have chosen? (by mkrmLuver)
Pehle blackmail to karo! (grins) Well, I usually choose the chapter names carefully and each of them can go for the whole volume. You can pick whichever you want.

Define JDM in one line and then in just one word. (by x.inspire.x)
One Line: An open book love story of two achy breaky hearts.
One Word: Deep

Which song will you write or suggest for JDM, JfDM, JDM-3 and why? Any song in mind, or have you written any song for JDM, JfDM, JDM-3? (by Riddss)
I haven't written any song for JDM. It is written as chapters of a book and a book doesn't have title songs. But yeah, ek poem likhi hai. I will use it in this volume if it fits.

Where did the idea for JDM, JDM-2 and JDM-3 come from? (by Jannat.Jaan)
JDM was initially thought of as a light, romantic story. But then, due to some inexplicable circumstances, my life took an about turn. So I let JDM go the same way my life was going. JfDM was pure imagination. I was admitted to the hospital and this idea came out of nowhere; maybe there was something in the hospital's environment. JDM-3 again suffers at the hands of my life's gloomiest secrets.

Is Riddhima of JDM really like you? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Yes. She talks a lot but only with her friends, she's very studious, plays basketball well, has an over-protective family and is too sensitive. I am like her in these many ways.

Riddhima slapped Armaan in the very first chapter. WHY did you give us this heartattack? (by Jannat.Jaan)
For a very simple reason: I wanted to start with a bang and leave the readers wondering about the next chapter. (grins) I think wo bang kuch zyada hi ho gaya tha, hai na?

Armaan is a muslim. Are you going to take up this issue in JDM? (by Jannat.Jaan)
I don't think being a Muslim is an issue.

I think the question implies that Armaan is a Muslim and Riddhima is a Hindu. Would this be an issue? (by Ammy)
I don't think being a Hindu is an issue either. We live in a secular nation. I would be the first one to stand up for an inter-cast marriage. So, you can rest assured, this would never be an issue in JDM.

Armaan is adopted. The real story behind this is still not very clear. I understand you might want to unravel it later, but please give a short overview. (by Jannat.Jaan)
I had thought something about it when I started JDM in 2009 which I have now forgotten. But there is something in my mind and it might as well be worth a new volume of JDM. All I can say is that Salmaan and Asma adopted Armaan when he was a teenager. He belonged to an affluent family and they lived in Canada. His parents died leaving their everything to Armaan. Their solicitor occasionally reminds Armaan to come back to Canada and claim his inherited property and business.

What happens to some characters after one volume ends? Where are Atul-Anjali, Rahul-Muskaan, Abhi and Nikki? Where are Gazal-Sid, Ada and Jay? What happend to them? (by Jannat.Jaan and sejal719)
They are to be forgotten. Nothing happened to them. I just struck them off my list as managing too many characters would have been quite complicated.

I want to know about the new entry in volume 3. Just an overview. Is it a he or a she? You are not planning to pair them with Armaan or Riddhima na? (by Jannat.Jaan)
It is a "she" and I am planning to pair her up with Riddhima! (laughs) No, seriously! She is a very sweet, very kind young doctor, coming to brighten up many lives. You will love her!

Armaan likes painting and photography. What are Riddhima's hobbies? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Talking, studying, playing basketball and sleeping. She is not the creative-type.

Which volume of JDM is your favourite and WHY? Which volume is the closest to your life? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Answer to both the questions is the same. JDM-1 is my favourite because it reminds me of a very special phase of my life and I am really happy that I have written it. It is something to cherish all my life.

Has Adi bhaiya read the latest chapter of JDM-3? Does he approve of it? When will you update? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Yes, he has read it, finally. He doesn't approve of how the story is progressing and he keeps telling me to pull it off as a nightmare of Armaan. I will update by May-end.

According to you, what are JDM's plus points? What are the minuses? (by obvious)
Plus points: I think JDM is written in a better style than MKRM. It provides enough space for the characters to grow and does not only focusses on AR. Moreover, it is short and can be read in one go. So you might never get bored of reading it.
Minus points: There aren't many dialogues in JDM that are worth remembering. It might not absorb you in the first read and many would find it to be detached from human feelings.

Name any one part of JDM that always makes you cry. And one part that always makes you smile. (by obvious)
Part that makes me cry: Wherever Armaan cries.
Part that makes me smile: The whole chapter "Apology or Loveology".

FF related questions

Which scene is your best from all your FFs and why? (by mithilalovesksg)
The best is yet to come. It sounds clichd but the day I think I've given my best, that day I would stop improving. You can ask for my favourite scene though. It's when Armaan and Riddhima were sleeping and Shashank kissed Riddhima's forehead, and then kissed Armaan's forehead too. I know it's an odd choice because you all must be having some AR scenes as your favourite. But for me, nothing can beat that moment. Infact that whole sleepy-sleepy scene was just ummm... dream-like.

Why did you not choose different names for the sequels? (by mkrmLuver)
I have said na, I am very bad at choosing names.

With whom was Gazal (of MKRM) and/or Tamanna (of JDM) inspired? They both talk sooo much that it got me curious. (by mkrmLuver)
No one in particular. But I can now relate them with one of my friends, Faiz. He is a complete chatterbox and his sense of humour is just wow!

Three scenes you would never put in any of your FFs? (by mkrmLuver)
First: A vivid description of any intimate scene. I mean none of my scenes would have the 16+ rating.
Second: A scene showing an extra-marital affair of AR, or rather of any of my lead characters.
Third: Armaan and Riddhima dying. One of them can die, but I dont think I would be able to write a death scene that includes both these characters.

What all scenes in MKRM and JDM are inspired from real life? (winning question in MKRM Devotess CC by Vaanya)
Oh. Well, I dont remember. (But I didn't let her get away with that!) Umm... okay, well most of the scenes in MKRM are imaginary. But just a few scenes here and there to give a reality tocuh like the lizard scene in Lonavla where Armaan gets so scared of the lizard that he forgets to tease Riddhima. Then Armaan stops a girl from smoking, that one is inspired from KSG's real life. Then, some of the characteristics of Armaan like him being a very good singer and a guitarist were inspired from Adi. Riddhima is clasutrophobic and so am I. And umm... well the scene after the exhibition of Maan's paintings at Riddhimaan, where Armaan is lying wounded and he warns Riddhima not to say a word. But then Riddhima tries to say "I love you" and Armaan shuts her up in a... well, unique way. Not the whole scene is inspired, just little bits. And yeah, some scenes from MKnRM which I am not revealing! As for JDM, the cat scene where Tamanna is scared and Aditya bandages the cat's leg, the scene where Armaan apologises to Asma for not drinking the milk, and well, the whole idea of JDM and JDM-3 is inspired from real life only. In JDM-2, the salwar-suit scene of Aditya and Tamanna, the ketchup scene, and the AR cinema hall scene. Plus, JDM-3 might have a few real-life scenes as well. Happy now? 

What made you write the following scenes so beautifully? Was it just a fluke, or sum past incident, or whatever?  (by mkrmLuver)
- The near death scene (4-hour scene in MKRM)
It was a fluke.
- The last part of MKRM (not MKnRM)
Fluke.
- The reception parts in MKnRM
Well, bits of it were inspired from reality.
- The first kiss in MKRM (who were you thinking about? Now tell me, really! Though I must say that light brushing of lips was the best kiss ever. I term it as "MKRM kiss". Any memories?
I was thinking about AR. I always think of AR while writing my fanfics. (winks) No such memories that I would like to share on a public forum. (grins)
- The first AR kiss in JDM. That was something out of the world!
Ahh, that was some dream I had. 
- The last scene of JfDM. Did you have any inhibitions before posting it?
Many inhibitions. I didn't know if it would go well with the readers. So I chatted with a few senior writers. I had almost thought of excluding it, but then just let it out as a creative outburst. I dont think anyone felt bad, atleast no one told me that they thought it was inappropriate.

You say MKRM is closer to your heart, but JDM is closer to ur life. Please explain why so? (by mkrmLuver)
You know the reason yaar! MKRM is closer to my heart as it houses my dreams and desires. MKRM let me reach out to a new world, imagine DMG my way and introduced me to a whole lot of wonderful people, some of whom are now my closest friends. Adi, Mits, Maan bhaiyya, you (Ammy) and Neha Di are family. So obviously, MKRM has a very special place in my heart. JDM is closer to my life for the simple reason that a few of my life's most vulnerable and important moments have been woven into its chapters.

Your real life Aditya is the inspiration of which of the characters? Aditya of JDM or Armaan of JDM or Armaan of MKRM? Dont tell me none because I know, such an influential person in your life must have reflected somewhere in your stories.  (by mkrmLuver)
Aditya of JDM is an exact replica of my real-life Aditya.

One scene in MKRM or JDM you wish you had never written. (by x.inspire.x)
None. If I wrote anything, that had to be written. Though I wish I had written them better, without the spelling mistakes.

One scene in MKRM or JDM you wish you should have written, but did not write. (by x.inspire.x)
Tamanna and Aditya's engagement. They deserved that much! I have disappointed the AT fans, I know that. In MKRM, umm... I wanted to write the pre-marriage scenes where Armaan learns to cook and furnishes the house, RM's wedding, AA and MG's engagement and the valentine's day. But fortunately, I wrote the wedding part atleast. (I threw her an angry glare) But yeah, of course it would have been better if I had posted it. I will do that soon.

Plans of starting any more FFs? (by x.inspire.x)
None as yet. Though I would like to write more volumes of JDM.

I want to know how you come up with such awesome ideas? What inspires you? (by sejal719)
I usually remember my dreams, they happen to be quite unique and my imagination takes them to some other level, ready to be written. Even my life never gets monotonous. (laughs) I can write a 1000-page book, taking incidents from my real life. (laughs again) Kidding yaar! Dont get ideas!

Any particular fan/reader whose comments matter to you the most? (by obvious)
Each one of my reader who comments or does not comment is precious for me. But yes, I really wait for Adi's opinions on whatever I have created or written. He gives the most brutal and the most honest comments I can ever expect from anyone. He doesn't comment here that much, because it gets embarrassing when my innocent-looking friends start teasing me about that. (glares at me)

How do you write such awesome dialogues? Are they inspired from your day-to-day life? (by Ammy)
No, of course not! Do I talk like that? (laughs) I know I write dialogues well, call me haughty any day! And I don't ever need to think about them. They come naturally to me according to the scenes. I am a big fan of intense, meaningful dialogues. I really like the dialogues in MKRM, not that much of JDM.

Life related questions

Describe yourself in one word. (by mithilalovesksg)
Creative

Describe in one word, the following names: (by Ammy4ever and mithilalovesksg)
Aditya - Mine
Mithila - Beautiful
Maan bhaiyya - Special
Ammy - Passionate
Kaavya - Lively
Kshitij - Determined
Vaanya - Caring
Neha - Friendly
Faiz - Sweetheart
Karan - Charming
RPattz - Charismatic
Federer - Overrated
SRK - Boring
Jannat - Adorable
Sukirti - Talented
Riddhi - Dependable
Edward - Dazzling
Armaan - Desirable

Name a person with whom you can enjoy (except Adi). Be truthful, agar nahi hai to bol dena nahi hai. (by mithilalovesksg)
A person with whom I can enjoy matlab? Enjoy in what sense? I can enjoy with my other friends very well too, with our without Adi. You can choose any one of them. I never get bored in the company of my special ones.

So we all know ki Lovy is married, par I want to know her love story. Like how did they meet and fall in love/confess feelings, oooh and how did he propose? (by ammy_ka_ashu)
Umm... okay, we met at school, the very first day of class I. He fell in love somewhere in class VI or VII. I gave him a hard time I guess (grins) and found out I was in love after we finished school and Adi went to Bangalore for college. He actually never confessed. I found out that he was in love with me accidentally. I don't think he was planning to tell me anything about it till 2015, till he thought I was mature enough to understand! But he was right, I didnt understand and when I did and confessed, it was quite late. But after a few months everything was well. He proposed me twice actually (Aditya pipes in, saying he proposed thrice) achha okay, maybe thrice. The first time he proposed, going down on his knees in front of my family, I refused, because I wasn't well and didn't want to be a burden on him. The second time he proposed right before our engagement, on the stage, again on his knees, presenting me a rose which was infact a rose shaped ring box. I accepted like a good girl. And the third time, I think I was almost sleeping on my father's shoulder when he proposed me, ranting some MKRM's dialogue. If I had been wide awake, I would have surely refused! (grins at Aditya's face)

Describe Love and Life in your words. (by anumeha_rajat)
Love and Life. A name describes both of them for me. Aditya, my Adi, my love, my life, my bestest friend forever. There won't be any love or life without him.

What is your dream destination? (by anumeha_rajat)
Bahamas.

If you're given a chance to do something big, anything it can be, what will you do? (by anumeha_rajat)
I would like to remove all religions from the world. They should only follow humanity. Religion creates distances and differences. Humanity joins them together.

How was it to know the feeling of first crush (falling for jiju)? How would you describe it? (by x.inspire.x)
Umm... it was too sudden. I didn't actually realise that I was falling for him. I just needed him by my side and never wanted to lose him. It wasn't like I was seeing him everywhere or was dreaming about him day and night. I was disturbed. I wanted to be sure about what the feeling was. I was going to ask my best friend about it, when I remembered that my best friend was the person in question himself.

Did you have any other crushes? You know, not on celebrities, any other boyfriends? (by x.inspire.x)
No. None before Adi. But recently, I have developed a crush on my classmate. Adi is not too pleased about it though. But I really find 'him' to be very cute. (grins knowingly) And I have two boyfriends now, Ammy and Mits, who are there to take over if and when I get bored of Adi. (we all laugh for several minutes)

Is jiju like Armaan? Do you both ever live any scene that happnd in MKRM or JDM? It must have been very interesting na? Is jiju romantic? (by x.inspire.x)
Adi is not like Armaan. He is better than all the Armaans in the world combined. Yes, he has developed a somewhat odd habit of repeating Armaan's dialogues from MKRM or JDM. He knows that Armaan is my weak point. I don't know how he manages to remember all the dialogues and repeat them on the perfect occasion. It is well, kind of baffling and does make me feel special though I don't admit it usually. (smiles) And well, umm... we do relive MKRM scenes sometimes unknowingly. It just happens when any circumstance turns out to be like a scene of MKRM. We laugh a lot after any such thing happens and our friends and family have no idea what we find funny in perfectly normal scenarios. About the last part, Adi - romantic? Yes he is.

Do you miss the DMG Blog? Do you want to post MKRM and JDM there? (by x.inspire.x)
I do miss the blog friends. I will post the MKRM ending there as it would be unfair to the blog members if I keep them deprived of the last three parts. But I dont have any intention of posting JDM. The environment there has been ruined by two people who bash in sugar-coated words. I dont want to go back to the place where my husband and friends have been insulted. I dont care about what you say about me, but I wont tolerate any bashing of my husband or friends because of me.

You fall ill too many times! Are you making a world record? Why dont you take care of yourself? (by x.inspire.x)
Thanks for the idea, Vaanya! I guess I can attempt for the record! On a more serious note, I really don't know how should I take care of myself. Even if I sit idle and do nothing, have medicines on time and listen to everyone, still something or the other crops up. You tell me what should I do!

What are your future plans in real life about career, family and honeymoon? (by x.inspire.x)
Career: As of now, I want to go abroad for further studies.
Family: Umm... I want to take good care of my family and keep them happy.
Honeymoon: No plans as yet. I don't want to go on a honeymoon with my hand in a plaster. Jab jaungi, tab bata dungi.

Have you learnt playing any musical instruments? You wanted to learn playing guitar or piano na? (by x.inspire.x)
No. It doesn't mean that I haven't tried. It just means that my singing is too bad. Adi tried to teach me guitar and my sister tried to teach my piano. But I tend to sing along with playing the instrument and they couldn't bear me and my not-so-good vocals for more than a day. So they chucked me off. But I will do it some day!

Name one person you cant live without (except jiju). (by x.inspire.x)
That's so difficult! It might be my parents or my sister or Faiz. It's most likely to be Faizu as I am too protective of him. I won't let anything happen to him.

Name one thing you cant live without (except ur mobile) (by x.inspire.x)
That's easy. Water.

Which is your favourite VM, siggy and story? You have to choose from your VMs, sigs and stories only. (by x.inspire.x)
VM: Breathless
Siggy: The one I am currently using as my signature, the Robert-Sukirti one.
Story: Heart Shaped Love. Don't worry, it is not a fan-fic. Just a novelette.

Define your relationship with jiju in one line and then in just one word. Please try answering without blushing. (by x.inspire.x)
One line: I am not blushing! (she said this twice before she actually managed not to blush) We are obligate parasites who need each other for their survival. (smirks)
One word: Extreme

Define jiju in one line and then in just one word. Again, dont blush. (by x.inspire.x)
One line: I would never be able to do that! Let's not waste time.
One word: I have answered that question ten minutes ago! He's mine! If you want me to find an adjective for him, you're trying to make me do the impossible. I told you once, he is ineffable.

Are you like this from bachpan? I mean so very senti and emo? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Yes, almost like this only. But I never cried this much. It is a recent phenomenon. I think tear glands overpower you with age.

How has life changed after marriage? Is it better or worse now? Do you like new responsibilities? Have you learnt anything from married life? Has bhaiya changed after marriage? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Jaan! Why do you ask so many questions in one? Well, definitely life has changed post-marriage. Mine for the better and his for the worse. I like new responsibilities, I carry them out quite well with him out there to help me in every little thing. Marriage has taught me a lot of things. I got to know Adi much better than I ever assumed, got rid of my many prejudices and I realized that nothing he ever does can mar my love for him. Adi hasn't changed much. He has only become a lot more vocal and expressive about his feelings and a bit more possessive.

How do you react to appreciation of your work? Do you crave for it or take it lightly? (by Jannat.Jaan)
I do not crave for it, nor do I take it lightly. It always feels nice to be appreciated. If I am not appreciated, I understand it is because I need to improve. If I am being appreciated, it motivates me to better myself the next time too. Everyone wants to be sincerely appreciated. If I have put in a lot of hardwork, I would always love to be appreciated for it. I thank everyone who takes time out to comment on my work. But I do get embarrassed when the appreciation gets over the top, especially with people watching or on a public forum like this.

Were you naughty at school? Have you ever got punishment for being naughty? Any prank you played on someone, a prank that you really regret? (by Jannat.Jaan)
I was the good girl, a teacher's pet. I never ever got a punishment from a teacher, I actually was never a nuisance. We were a gang of four students, me the only girl among three boys, all of whom were teachers' favourites. And we were naughty only in each other's company, racing around the school like crazy, telling each other's mothers how their child had been naughty enough to gobble up our whole tiffin and how we would love it if we could have theirs instead. We fought a lot over studies. I used to tease them about girls. Adi especially got irritated as he was the shy one in our group. And then I used to be teased about my alleged boyfriends. Adi used to really enjoy those discussions, making me say again and again that I didn't like any of them. I think it boosted up his confidence. (laughs) I do not play pranks so I don't regret any of them.

Do you wish you had a time machine? What year would you like to go back to and why? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Yes, I really do! I wish I could go back to my class X and relive all the happy moments, be with friends, and enjoy school once more. I would know what to expect when we grow up and would be able to set a lot of things right.

You dont believe in God, while Adi bhaiya is so religious, even your own family & so many friends. How do you cope? (by Jannat.Jaan)
Well, everyone knows me so well by now that I am rarely forced to believe in God. I keep fasts and know all the aartis and chalisas. I have read the Ramayana, Ramcharitmanas, just for the sake of reading and I know about the history of Hindu Gods atleast, just for the sake of knowing. Adi is the panditji of our family. Even on the day of marriage, when the bridegroom goes to the temple before the baraat, he went and sat in the temple for atleast half an hour! Well, he does a lot of odd things, let's not talk about it. The point is, if I am a good girl and don't try to stop others from praying, they don't force me to believe in God. So it is easy to cope. Though I have to be careful regarding what I say so that it doesn't hurt their sentiments.

Did that candle incident from "Love Is For Ever" really happen? Elaborate please! If it did, I love you both even more. (by Jannat.Jaan)
Umm... yes, it did happen. The same way you read it. I don't think you should ask me to elaborate on our madness.

Why did you let Adi bhaiyya go to Bangalore? Please tell the real reason. You really didnt want to stop him? Or you did it just for bhaiya? (by Jannat.Jaan)
You know the reason. He had some responsibilities. I did want to stop him initially. But I soon realised that letting go was the best thing for both of us. I didn't want to feel guilty for the rest of my life just because I stopped him. He had taken the right decision and I wasn't going to counter him just for my selfish needs that I wanted him by my side.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 is highest & 1 is lowest) how would you rate urself as: (by Jannat.Jaan)
- A writer : 8.5
- A poet : 7
- An artist : 9
- A siggy-maker : 8
- A vidder : 7
- A singer : 1, just because your scale doesn't let me go below that!
- A lover : 10
- A girlfriend : 9.5
- A wife : 6
- A romantic : 10 again. I could go to 100. I am that romantic.
- A human : Almost 9
- A daughter : 9.5
- A daughter-in-law : I don't know.
- A sister : 10 of course!
- A friend : 9 or 10.
- A bhabhi : You tell me Jaan. (smiles)

On a scale of 1-10 (10 is highest & 1 is lowest) how would you rate Adi bhaiyya as: (by Jannat.Jaan)
- A writer : 9
- A poet : Not applicable. He hasn't ever written poems!
- An artist : 7
- A siggy-maker : Not applicable. He doesn't make siggies.
- A vidder : 5
- A singer : 10 thousand.
- A lover : 10
- A boyfriend : Fluctuates between 9 and 10
- A husband : 10
- A romantic : 10. He too can go upto 100 at times.
- A human : Aww, he is the best! 10
- A son : 10
- A son-in-law : My parents would have said perfect 10.
- A brother : 10
- A friend : I can't measure. He's a priceless friend!
- A jeeju : 9

Who is your favourite person on India-Forums? (by obvious)
I would have said Ammy and Riddhi. But since I can choose only one, it would be Riddhi. She just never lets me down. She never forgets to comment on MKRM or JDM or any of my posts. I find her to be very dependable and motivating.

Name the one friend whom you would choose over everyone else. (by obvious)
Adi.

Something that you're really proud of? (by obvious)
Can I include living things? I am really proud of my family. Mamma-Daddy, Ma-Pa, Di-Jeeju, Adi, KuDi, everyone who can see me everyday, tolerate my erratic behaviour and still love me. Can it be a quality? I am proud of my creativity, determination and will power to succeed. I can work very hard to reach my goals. I am proud to be an Indian and am proud that I can be selfless at times. I am really proudy na? (laughs)

What do you do to relax after a long, hectic day? (by obvious and Ammy4ever)
I have always used dancing to relax. It is one thing that I can do however tired or ill I am. It is like a therapy, meditation. Poetry too helps me to soothe my nerves and keep my tensions at bay. And even if I am at the end of my energy levels, I would never mind talking or umm... romancing with Adi. (blushes)

State any one quality of MKRM's Armaan that is not in Aditya (your husband). (by obvious and Ammy4ever)
Adi doesn't know kick-boxing. He would never beat anyone to pulp. But I can! (grins)

State any one quality of Aditya (your husband) that is not in MKRM's Armaan. (by obvious and Ammy4ever)
MKRM's Armaan cannot hide his feelings that expertly. I am not saying it is a good quality of yours, Adi!

Which language do you prefer to write stories in? Hindi or English? (by obvious and Ammy4ever)
English.

You have so many nicknames. Which one is your favourite, and why? (by Ammy)
It used to be Ayu. Whenever Adi called me Ayu, it used to make me feel special. But now everyone has started calling me Ayu. The name has lost its "Special" waala charm. I don't have any favourites now.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be? (by Ammy)
I would like to have chocolate-brown eyes like Adi. I won't mind if I can be 6 foot tall. I want to be taller than Adi!

We're not asking about physical changes! (by Ammy)
Oh, then I would like to have some more patience.

Any message for your readers and friends? (by Ammy)
I can never be thankful enough for your love and undying support. Though I know the readers would find it monotonous and the friends would say "friendship me no sorrys, no thank yous". But still, I am grateful that I could secure a place in your heart. I wasn't that good but you all encouraged me to be at my best. You have prayed for me when I wasn't well, stuck with me through all problems and were happy with me on my achievements. I can't ask for more. I would always be there if any of you needs me, and I would always need you all, so be there! Love you! Take care. Bye.

love the answers...

Hawww...diii...how could u rate jiju a 9 as a jeeju??
He is a perfect 10

And u r a perfect 10 on being a good human :)

😃

awsum one 👏👏
i am beutiful 😲
yeah i am your bf
i never knew jdm adi replace your adi 😆😆
isliye u are jelouse na for me loving that adi jdm wala 😈
Edited by mithilalovesksg - 12 years ago
awww this was so nice... n lovy i wud tell u sumthing... i hav read mkrm from start to the end... 12 times by now... n 13th is on the row.. i havent got bored of it yet.. wont ever...  i love it n is close to my heart too... n abt mknrm i love that too... i really loved the innocense of ridzi n amy's love.. though i dunno y u want to bring the divorce track.. as i dun think it wud suit AR.. after so much of hardships , they hav faced.. n after so many promises they hav made to each other of nt leaving each other's side  etc etc.. n nw wat else is left in ammy's past... gosh u for me r like zappy the girl who rites two's.. she  keep on adding sumthing or the other to armaan's chaarcter... which make shim speacial... get well soon... n resume bak to ur writing...
oh thnk u so much ammy bhaiya i will comment soon on d whole interview it is so nice of u 2 include all our questns & so nice of di 2 answr them i know it must hav been hardwork 2 write all answrs i will read & comment soon
it was one of awesomesttt(if its ever a word) hehehe...interviewww...loved it too bits...though i dont know much abt aditya bhai and lovy di but still look so much familiar now:)...and aww you are childhood sweethearts... :D...and abt the answwers on personal level aww very sweet...and yup even i agree with vaishiksg on divorce track=))...and get well soon lovy=))...and thanx for such a heartwarming interview=))
lovely answer 
thnx so much love it yaar :)
ur the best :)