Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Motherhood Trophy up for grabs! (Page 7)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

@Sarita - I would love to participate in the discussion. Even if the discussions are based on serials, it is not just chit-chatting about the serials. I feel it is a good platform to discuss about our views/ideas based on some story/characters. But as you know, IF is really addictive. I try to keep track of the time I spend here, but time just flies when I am in IF. 

Regarding YR, I can not compare myself to Akshara, but I like her character sketch basically because of her innocence and self-less nature (though it is too much at times). However, I don't like the over protective moms of YR. Even a small problem in their life, mothers will get hysteria. May be such moms exist, I am not denying it. But, I feel they should not just show hysteric moms all around. They should show some strong moms (or moms who will become stronger with circumstances). For example, I feel there is nothing wrong in Rashmi going abroad. Yes, G3 will feel bad. But, Rashmi is not the only daughter here. There are people to take care of Singanias and more over G3 and Rajbanna are still young. They should know there is a world beyond Udaipur also. 

It would be better if they show how their perceptions of "parampara" changes with time. What was true in 18th century doesn't hold now. Change is the only thing which is permanent.  

@Charu - Yes, motherhood is overrated in YR. Seeing these moms I start doubting whether I am a good mother or not LOL Both Rajashri and G3 are interfering moms. Actually, all moms (except dadi and kaki) are irritating to the core. But surprisingly no mom is worried for the real cause. For example, G3 never bothered about Naitik's career interests when he wanted to do independent job (don't know as I didn't see all the episodes then). Also, Rajashri not bothered about Akshara'a hobbies/skills and whether she want to continue that. Most of the time these amazing mothers are bothered about Khana. LOL However, there are people to control Rajashri but it is tough to control G3 and G3 knows how to get her work done. She is smart compared to Rajashri LOL

Nice discussion and analysis on characters. As I have already written before, I love to read yours and Sarita's posts. To be honest, whenever I get time I only read the posts and don't watch the serials. LOL

so true..my only complaint is that none of them act sensibly when it's required ! Rajshri ko kitna samjhana pada ke plz don't get weak in front of akshara, she will not be able to cope up...our parents are our biggest strength..in tough times we look for solace in their arms...even if they r broken from inside , anyone will be  when they see their children in trouble, they still gather all the courage n act strong ! ur so right ke why do they have to act hysteric everytime ?? have we seen rajshri concentrating on anything other than akshara?  she's living in a joint family, her mind must be stuck in 10 diff. places but nahi ! akshara ke saath kya ho raha hai, uski chinta hai...after the mc, akshara n naitik r dealing with the loss on their own, i'm really happy with that..gayitri has changed her attitude for better, woh bhi acha hai...otherwise she was no less than rajshri...bache ghar time par nahi aaye...kahan reh gaye, der ho gayi...in this age of cellphones, saara din yahi karna hai timepass ke liye...Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8-Pallavi-.aastha.Madhavi_Dimoonlight08--Sari--beautiful16

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
varsha has recieved all the good treatment towards akshara...if she was treated like a princess and every1 did not have her high up she wont take any advantage,during the teej moment too when she was pregnant,she had an outburst at her MIL,a lot of times she does not think before she speaks,and she only realises when she sees that person is hurt/sad,she thinks she is right,and varsha too has her selvish ways
on the other hand for akshar to have this kind a of like or something close to this she had to go thru so much...without even thinkin and in full anger she just shouted and said what ever had came to her head..she didnt think just once??,she saod what she wanted and poor akshi,should try to be a little stronger and learn to  tell ppl back off,and to be strong,u cannot be holi with every1 espeacially ppl who think you to be stupid(remember how bindiya was looking at her when she was putting the suitcase up)...hope she moves to be more tougher...n i hope vrsha doesnt say anything nasty..which would directly state about MC and bindiya will find out...cuz both akshara and naitik will be very hurt...n naitik wont want akshara so close to varsha anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Sari, isse pehle there were a lot of competitions...round 1 mein Varsha lost, SRK movie ke chakkar mein ananya 2 hr ro ro kar bura haal ho gaya...round 2 mein varsha turned down the offer for "stanley ka kutta" for ananya ROFL so much she's done for ananya Shocked

PS I want twins for our naksh..a girl and a boy Day Dreaming

Sach mein bahut kuch kehna tha, but the post was becoming too long...ROFL Waise bhi YR mein bahut pakate hai; I didn't want to add to itLOL  Varsha wasn't crying when that happened though coz usme uski galthi thi. As a mother you feel guilty even when you indulge in the smallest of pleasures, even if it means watching a movie, that is the universal truth. That doesn't mean you stop everything you do but it can wait when it's more convenient. We try to make it less stressful for the baby, the baby always comes first!

Stanley ka kutta/dabba time she was getting into her possessive avatar...ROFL Kya look diya kal, bechari Akshara tho kal jhat se sorry bolegiLOL Ananya ki taraf dekhegi bhi nahi & that is the sad part in all this. Friendships/relationships compromised...Ouch But maate is all forgiving & she should but aasani se nahi; Varsha ko thoda papad belne dho...LOL

Maate ki galti thi & she said sorry to Ananya too like I predicted...aapko lagi tho nahi...LOL A beautiful mind, very hard to find in this day & ageSmile

Edited by FLGators - 22 May 2011 at 10:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze-Pallavi-.aastha.moonlight08beautiful16saman.17-Nasreen-

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by FLGators

@nigo123
Thank you for your feedbackSmile Maybe her intentions of saying "Mein maa hun, maa... " was for Akshara to realize that she was worried for her baby. But it certainly didn't look that way; the grabbing & the look she gave was more of "don't steal my baby" type...Confused

Varsha wants selective help; in the early days she conveniently dumped the child on Rajsri saying Maa ko accha lagtha haiConfused Soon Rajsri became Ananya's maa & that is when Varsha didn't like it. Dadi & Shaurya noticed it too & picked on her but she in turn became upset w/Shaurya. Kids are parents responsibility, no questions on that one. You can take occasional help but that is where it should stop. Since it is a joint family, if you are a slacker others take over for you out of love & concern for the child. Objecting at that point is unreasonableDead

Like she wanted to go for a movie, nothing wrong with it but not when the baby was a few weeks oldOuch If Varsha was nursing, the baby needs the motherConfused Yes, it can be frustrating changing diapers, feeding, changing, feeding combined w/no sleep... But it happens to everyone not just Varsha. There is an unexplainable bond; the baby starts crying when the mother is not around. As a working mother, my child who was barely 3 months old would wait for me to return at exactly the same time every evening; nobody could calm the babies unrest .How would one explain that? It's nature, an unexplainable connection God bestowed on his creation. If Varsha thought Shaurya was wrong in rebuking her so is she for rebuking Akshara. It's not like Akshara never told her she kept trying till she got hold of her; she didn't blindly trust Bindiya enough in this case, smart girl used her brains for a changeClap

Best thing for Akshara to do is stay away from both Ananya & Varsha. When you have an adoring husband, what else do you want. Baby will come in no time...LOL

Agree with U ...Big smile
Varsha is selective in her priority...Ouch her priority changes according to her convenience...Angry I am not saying Varsha was completely wrong here but she was not completely right as well...as some ppl would like to think...Big smile We all know that Ananya is Varsha's baby and so do Akshara...Ouch Never ever has akshara mentioned Ananya as her baby, she was no way possesive abt the baby...Confused The only time akshara was with Ananya when Varsha visited singhania sadan with her baby...Akshara never visited maheshwari house just to meet ananya...and she never insisted naitik to take her to ananya...Ouch The only conclusion that I can come out with Varsha's outburst is she was not comfortable that akshara was taking care of the baby and she was with her all the time...it was not about akshara taking the baby away w/o telling varsha nor it was about ananya crying incessantly for milk or sleep as she told to akshara...Ouch It was all there deep inside and it came out ...

Akshara was also wrong...she shld have taken all those rude glances and remarks seriously...Angry She shld have considered varsha's feelings when she wore ananya the dress of her choice...Ouch She shld have told varsha before taking the baby at home...Ouch

I do understand Varsha's concern and insecurities over her baby... but the way she was speaking rather I would say shouting to akshara was completely wrong...Angry She did not kidnap her baby to be treated like that...Cry 
agree with u all. i dont say that aksh was rite with d dress issue but she was not completely wrong too. in a family u cant use relatives as servants jitna kaha jaaye utna kare, jab aap chahe apke bachche ko sambhale n jab na chahe to dekhne ke liye permission mange. aksh ne khud kabhi anu ko nhi uthaya , it was varsha who did le pakad job. comin 2 varsha, outburst, who gave her rite 2 talk 2 aksh like that. actually varsha has no mannrs 2 talk eg the way she talked 2 rsjshri at teej diff b/w aksh n varsha was clearly visible. they r miles apart when it comes 2 tackle relations may be coz varsha got n aksh earned everything at her in laws

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze-Zaara-.Asawari_naksh

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by FLGators

@nigo123
Thank you for your feedbackSmile Maybe her intentions of saying "Mein maa hun, maa... " was for Akshara to realize that she was worried for her baby. But it certainly didn't look that way; the grabbing & the look she gave was more of "don't steal my baby" type...Confused

Varsha wants selective help; in the early days she conveniently dumped the child on Rajsri saying Maa ko accha lagtha haiConfused Soon Rajsri became Ananya's maa & that is when Varsha didn't like it. Dadi & Shaurya noticed it too & picked on her but she in turn became upset w/Shaurya. Kids are parents responsibility, no questions on that one. You can take occasional help but that is where it should stop. Since it is a joint family, if you are a slacker others take over for you out of love & concern for the child. Objecting at that point is unreasonableDead

Like she wanted to go for a movie, nothing wrong with it but not when the baby was a few weeks oldOuch If Varsha was nursing, the baby needs the motherConfused Yes, it can be frustrating changing diapers, feeding, changing, feeding combined w/no sleep... But it happens to everyone not just Varsha. There is an unexplainable bond; the baby starts crying when the mother is not around. As a working mother, my child who was barely 3 months old would wait for me to return at exactly the same time every evening; nobody could calm the babies unrest .How would one explain that? It's nature, an unexplainable connection God bestowed on his creation. If Varsha thought Shaurya was wrong in rebuking her so is she for rebuking Akshara. It's not like Akshara never told her she kept trying till she got hold of her; she didn't blindly trust Bindiya enough in this case, smart girl used her brains for a changeClap

Best thing for Akshara to do is stay away from both Ananya & Varsha. When you have an adoring husband, what else do you want. Baby will come in no time...LOL

Agree with U ...Big smile
Varsha is selective in her priority...Ouch her priority changes according to her convenience...Angry I am not saying Varsha was completely wrong here but she was not completely right as well...as some ppl would like to think...Big smile We all know that Ananya is Varsha's baby and so do Akshara...Ouch Never ever has akshara mentioned Ananya as her baby, she was no way possesive abt the baby...Confused The only time akshara was with Ananya when Varsha visited singhania sadan with her baby...Akshara never visited maheshwari house just to meet ananya...and she never insisted naitik to take her to ananya...Ouch The only conclusion that I can come out with Varsha's outburst is she was not comfortable that akshara was taking care of the baby and she was with her all the time...it was not about akshara taking the baby away w/o telling varsha nor it was about ananya crying incessantly for milk or sleep as she told to akshara...Ouch It was all there deep inside and it came out ...

Akshara was also wrong...she shld have taken all those rude glances and remarks seriously...Angry She shld have considered varsha's feelings when she wore ananya the dress of her choice...Ouch She shld have told varsha before taking the baby at home...Ouch

I do understand Varsha's concern and insecurities over her baby... but the way she was speaking rather I would say shouting to akshara was completely wrong...Angry She did not kidnap her baby to be treated like that...Cry 
agree with u all. i dont say that aksh was rite with d dress issue but she was not completely wrong too. in a family u cant use relatives as servants Angryjitna kaha jaaye utna kare, jab aap chahe apke bachche ko sambhale n jab na chahe to dekhne ke liye permission mange. aksh ne khud kabhi anu ko nhi uthaya , it was varsha who did le pakad job. comin 2 varsha, outburst, who gave her rite 2 talk 2 aksh like that. actually varsha has no mannrs 2 talk eg the way she talked 2 rsjshri at teej diff b/w aksh n varsha was clearly visible. they r miles apart when it comes 2 tackle relations may be coz varsha got n aksh earned everything at her in laws
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

@ FlGators,

Well put all along,Clap especially hard hitting just as habitual mediocrity creeps in along with habitual overstretchesBig smile...though must say, in this round, overstretching itself is not so out of place...a lingering knot and attending tribulations or its tackling are still in route, but manufactured Bindiya pregnancy or engineered Varsha are not.Ouch In this context your hilarious parody is analyzing the scenario most aptlyClap...Butting in late and possibly repeating some already observed points...just indulge...Smile

• Cvs are deliberately positioning Varsha in an offensive rudeness mode, Just as Dj was showed too mean and stingy (with excusable injuries) – almost as inconsistent-so is now Varsha. The character is stretched to buttress the vulnerability of the Leads- a kind of pushed at receiving end of insensitivity.
  • That said, objectively, from what has been showed, Varsha does come across inconsiderate.Ouch And rude to BOTH. For first time, she completely disregards Naitik's presence in her fit- almost co accusing him. This is very unusual, for she had always been showed deferential to SIL of the house. Her insensitivity has extra edge of incredulity, for it was she, who'd first adduced Ananya as a healing touch.
  • So far, she'd been irritating many a times, with almost condescending attitude to her husband, sometimes making one wonder, were Nani's pragmatic observations had some grain w.r.t. her?LOL...though of course over done. But to akshi, she'd been always redeeming positive- all the more inconsistent today.Confused
  • Looks like, their primary goal is to further emphasize an irreplaceable interdependence of a couple, outlasting even those who are nearest or dearest. How intensely close will they meld ahead?Embarrassed Till a point of singularity?!LOL
  • There is a slightest chance- a BTish twistShocked (and hence almost unlikely here- thank godBig smile). Is Varsha deliberately rude to her closest friend? A shock therapy- to jolt her into a lasting mettle. If so, a very unusual jolt.Confused But then built in Bindiya conversation or unprepared Anaya would have been too circumstantial (or red Herring) to consider such twist. So better, dropping it from outset.
  • In the end, your suggestion, 'Radhe –Krishna Varsha Bhabi', Akshara and Naitik simultaneously, would be a high point of this Varsha ruckusStar...But then how would they prolong!?...LOL

Once again, it was treat to read the post...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8anamika00xyzeMadhavi_Dimoonlight08Asawari_naksh--Sari--_charu_--Nishita--pvlaks

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

@Sarita - I would love to participate in the discussion. Even if the discussions are based on serials, it is not just chit-chatting about the serials. I feel it is a good platform to discuss about our views/ideas based on some story/characters. But as you know, IF is really addictive. I try to keep track of the time I spend here, but time just flies when I am in IF. 

Regarding YR, I can not compare myself to Akshara, but I like her character sketch basically because of her innocence and self-less nature (though it is too much at times). However, I don't like the over protective moms of YR. Even a small problem in their life, mothers will get hysteria. May be such moms exist, I am not denying it. But, I feel they should not just show hysteric moms all around. They should show some strong moms (or moms who will become stronger with circumstances). For example, I feel there is nothing wrong in Rashmi going abroad. Yes, G3 will feel bad. But, Rashmi is not the only daughter here. There are people to take care of Singanias and more over G3 and Rajbanna are still young. They should know there is a world beyond Udaipur also. 

It would be better if they show how their perceptions of "parampara" changes with time. What was true in 18th century doesn't hold now. Change is the only thing which is permanent.  

@Charu - Yes, motherhood is overrated in YR. Seeing these moms I start doubting whether I am a good mother or not LOL Both Rajashri and G3 are interfering moms. Actually, all moms (except dadi and kaki) are irritating to the core. But surprisingly no mom is worried for the real cause. For example, G3 never bothered about Naitik's career interests when he wanted to do independent job (don't know as I didn't see all the episodes then). Also, Rajashri not bothered about Akshara'a hobbies/skills and whether she want to continue that. Most of the time these amazing mothers are bothered about Khana. LOL However, there are people to control Rajashri but it is tough to control G3 and G3 knows how to get her work done. She is smart compared to Rajashri LOL

Nice discussion and analysis on characters. As I have already written before, I love to read yours and Sarita's posts. To be honest, whenever I get time I only read the posts and don't watch the serials. LOL

Talk about forum addiction...LOL Moms live to cook & feed in YR. I have wondered that several times, khane ke alawa dhuniya mein aur bahut kuch hai. But to be fair, jab bhi I visit I feel it is indeed true. Jaha pe jao toos toos ke khilathe hai; mujhe kabhi kabhi ghussa aatha hai when they force feed to the point were breathing is impossible...LOL But I get the typical answer, usme bhi unka pyar chipa hai, tho I just enjoy the attention & the pyaar...ROFL

The YR mom's are obsessive about their kids to a point where you want to thank your stars that your parents gave you room to breatheLOL G3 ko Nikhilji's girlfriend was resolved with just an explanation from him to Rashmi but the going abroad was an issueConfused Rajsri ko hur baath ki chinta; just staring into space for no apparent reason ever so oftenLOL Bacche ab bacche nahi rahe, duh...D'oh

At least Rajsri let her d-i-l go to college after much persuasion but for G3, education is not on her radar. Maybe it is for the daughter but not the d-i-l. BM, humne kaha kiya hai yeh sab is her excuseConfused Yeh bhi koyi excuse hai? Shocked

Edited by FLGators - 22 May 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di-Pallavi-moonlight08beautiful16

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

hhhmm sari, it's not a big deal for us bec. these things we know only after the baby grows up..or the 2nd time...varsha ko ghanta pata hai in cheezon ka ROFLfor the first timers, bache ka rona is a big deal coz they dun know what happened to her..i totally agree with u that papita's character has been inconsistent most of the time...when she gave ananya to rajshri n slept LOL , she was not worried ke ma ko bhi kaam karna hai..she just ordered dhaniya that she should not be disturbed Dead

maate is an easy target but kya karein?..woh kami bhi poori ho jaati hai na...there r plenty of ppl. to defend her..namely her hubby n her mom..lets see what they say..Confused. i still believe ke varsha didn't said it intentionally, to hurt akshara or to remind her that she's not a mother or Varsha is ananya's mother ! she was angry at that moment n the tension builds up when u cant find ur baby around, she knew her baby is crying and she couldn't attend to her...i'll not call it insult..but she WAS insecure n possessive abt ananya...she didn't like it when akshara asked naitik to click a pic...Confused later, she was hesitant to give ananya to akshara..i already said ke her thinking was wrong..she was seeing intention in akshara's mamta..as if akshara asked her for  ananya's adoption LOL

it was maate's fault also na? she couldn't see anything beyond her exitement..the family was also at fault bec. they knew Varsha didn't like it, yet they never let Akshara know , as if Akshara's fav. toy must not be snatched from her bec. she's had a mc Ouch sometimes they say that akshara should be treated normally, then they give her preferential treatment...rajshri or gayitri should have told akshara that varsha brought this dress for ananya, toh some adjustment wud be done..ke ananya wears red for sometime and purple later...naitik didn't know otherwise he wud have reminded akshara...in maate's defence, yes, she never did anything intentional...but she can't take care of ananya alone, she should be knowing..kya crowd tha temple mein? log kya bahar nahi aaye? 

well , i did shout at my maid once or twice when she took my baby somewhere w/o telling me..n ab ka status toh u know LOL  she left ke mataji (my mil) bahut daantti hai ROFL n i have to do everything on my own now...when i had my first baby i was so finicky abt her ke i didn't give her to my mil ..unka doggy prem dekhkar ROFL she never washed her hands, n i was worried ke my baby should not sit where the dog is sitting..abhi bhi i get a dose or two frm hubby whenever i talk abt  cleanliness...n i'm very much possessive abt my kids..when i had my 2nd baby, nyasa stayed too much with her dadi n i toh reacted as if someone is snatching my baby frm me LOL can u believe nyasa ko blackmail karke i forced her to be with me all the time...

Temple mein kya crowd tha...Shocked But even in that crowd, Akshara spotted Naithik & Nikhil spotted Rashmi from God knows where...ROFL Right when they needed to find Varsha, bahut beedh hogayi & they could only find Guniya..LOL ussi waqt dudh bhi fut gaya, Varsha phone bhool gayi...Sab ek itefaaq tha...ROFL

Wow, tumhari story tho Varsha se bahut milthi haiLOL  Padke bahut maza aaya...ROFL Yeh baache kya kya karwaate hai na...LOL Now Dimri may take tips from your story & extend this Varsha trackLOL Kutte ka even I have a problem; no dogs for me either. Accha hai na if she is with dadi for a little bit; tumhe thoda tho time miltha hai na apne liye...Smile

Edited by FLGators - 22 May 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08Asawari_naksh

Go to top