Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Motherhood Trophy up for grabs! (Page 6)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Participants
  1. Varsha(currently in the lead)
  2. Bindiya(may win with a heavier newborn...ROFL)
  3. Akshara(not a willing participant; she has been just dragged into it)Ouch
Akshara vs Varsha - Round 1 (winner - Varsha by a landslide)
  • Meri Ananya?Shocked Kab se? I thought Varsha delivered the babyConfused
  • She is your niece you wanted to dress her up, next time check with her mother if it is ok to dress her up your way. Accha tumne bhi dress banwayi thi? Dah... she is the motherD'oh Wouldn't she?
  • Everybody got it but not our maate?Shocked
Akshara vs Varsha - Round 2 (winner - Varsha again but this time it was close!)
  • Right outside the car, Varsha made it clear that she didn't want to part with Ananya, don't push it.
  • Akshara tried to cover the baby's face to protect Anu from the sun; Varsha complains about suffocationShocked The dupatta was a breathable flimsy material & Akshara was wide awake to monitor it. Lame excuse from an already irritated Varsha.  
  • Varsha again clearly indicated that she would manage the puja but Akshara blissfully ignorant and totally clueless?Confused
A lame Akshara defense - To avoid being branded a Varsha fan...ROFL 
  • Varsha - pls take care of your own baby 24/7. We all do it rain or shine, day or night. If you don't want others to interfere in your life, keep it that way. Don't be selective & seek help when you want it & discard them when you don't. When you take advantage of others, others tend to overstep their bounds.
  • How is this different from the movie incident? When Shaurya blamed her over SRK movie, she thought Shaurya was overreacting & was upset with him for speaking out. Wasn't she overreacting today? She took her home & called her several times. Varsha treated it as bua kidnapping incidentDead
Drumrolls for Varsha  - Aaj ki winnerClap Varsha won the battle but lost the war in my opinion.
  • "Mein maa hun, maa... " Absolutely unforgivable behavior; It was a below the belt remark to a childhood friend, totally unnecessaryOuch
  • It was not just about being possessive about your child.Subconsciously she reveled in her motherhood status & said it out loud In her anger. She was flaunting what Akshara couldn't have, like MB put it usne baazi maar li Ouch 
  • Agree she was upset, but baath karne ka tareeka hota hai. Nobody has the right to make the other person feel inadequate/inferior, no matter how angry you are.
However I am absolutely thrilled this happened, Akshara needs to wake up & learn from itClap Naithik should just distance himself from this madness; say "Radhekrishna Bhabhi" & walk out of there w/AksharaClap As for Varsha, I sincerely hope she doesn't say anything more than she already has. True friendships are hard to find, a friendship like theirs is even rarer.

My prediction - Akshara wins this competition with twins, aakhir lead hai bhai...ROFLOn a more serious note, stop this madness! Motherhood is not a competition!Angry

Sari, isse pehle there were a lot of competitions...round 1 mein Varsha lost, SRK movie ke chakkar mein ananya 2 hr ro ro kar bura haal ho gaya...round 2 mein varsha turned down the offer for "stanley ka kutta" for ananya ROFL so much she's done for ananya Shocked

PS I want twins for our naksh..a girl and a boy Day Dreaming

Edited by _charu_ - 22 May 2011 at 5:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8xyzeanamika00Madhavi_DiYR_Naksh.aastha.moonlight08--Sari--beautiful16saru.g

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_Di--Sari--beautiful16moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Di its stanley ka dabba and not kutta ROFL

I too wish ke naksh ko twins ho...Day Dreaming

OMG ROFL chalo, stanley ka dabba she missed out LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dibeautiful16moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Sarita, i agree with whatever u said and nigo also..(sorry dun know ur name)...i wanna say much but dun have time Ouch

Varsha said the last sentence with whatever intention, Akshara and all others will take it in a wrong way that Akshara is being taunted...here, Varsha is wrong .. i know why my baby is crying but nobody else can guess..chahe meri ma ho ya ma ki ma...varsha thinks that it's okay to leave ananya with rajshri bec. she's an experienced mom but not akshara ! this is very very wrong..i have 2 kids but even i can't look after anybody else's child ! i dun know ab isko kya chahiye , why is she crying...i can't look after my sister's daughter for 2 mins...aur kisi ki baat chodo ! Hence, Akshara must not take Varsha's words too seriously, AND don't feel guilty abt the whole thing..even those small small incidents like baby should not be in standing position etc. etc. therez no need to feel guilty that she doesn't know anything bec. she's not a mom...

we must also stop sympathizing with Akshara...i understand she is going through a tough phase of her life but she has to be strong..she never did anything intentionally, nor did Varsha..she didn't give a "baby stealer" look to akshara LOL she was genuinely disturbed...bhai, bache ka koi bhi kaam uski ma se pooch kar hi karo toh better hai.. i wud say it's not akshara's fault anywhere or varsha's like the promo said, mamta har ma ki kamzori hoti hai...she should have mind her words though since she knew akshara will be hurt..i'm sure she will apologize later...akshara needs to distance herself from ananya and get busy in some other activity...

Such harsh words over a baby crying? What would be it Ananya got lost or was hurt? Rajsri should really think twice before touching this baby in future. She has done this w/Bhola & Dhaniya too. She didn't let them touch the baby. Itne gandhe kabse hogaye?Shocked Dhaniya pur bina baath chilaathi hai just because she canAngry And that is exactly what happened w/maate. Maate is a easy target because of her no defense, pehle se sorry tayyar attitude. People think they can get away with anything they want to say. If G3 was standing there, would Varsha behave like that? I doubt it, even Naithik kuch zyaada hi bhabhi kartha hai; so she takes the liberty.

Mujhe bhi bahut ghussa aata hai kabhi kabhi with the caregiver, does  that mean I just jump on her & say nasty things? She will just turn around & say, tumhara paise tumhe mubaraq. Bacche bina baath rothe hai, why get rattled over it? Uske ghar mein jaake ussi ko insult karna, is inexcusable. For the M's it's the daughters sasural, a very delicate situation in a traditional setup. A bhabhi has some responsibility; this is not their college tantrums anymore. Varsha may be 100% right on this one but doesn't give her the right to scream at Akshara. If she was Bindiya type, maybe coz you get what you deserve but Akshara?Shocked

The excuse is she is a first time mother. We have all been there & did it all by ourselves; no support system like she does. Raath ko jaago aur subah kaam pe bhi jao. Yaha pe Varsha needs to look at the big picture; itna pyaar karne wala sasural naseeb se miltha hai. If she wants to keep distance, keep it but don't expect others to help & then not interfere. What happens in a scenario when she leaves the kid with Rajsri all day & Ananya misbehaves to a point where she is destructive? Is she allowed to correct her or she has to wait for Maharani to get up from her beauty sleep?Confused

I only hope this ends here & the damage doesn't get between the 2 families. Singhania's tho ladkewaale hai, OTT tho honge hiDead Akshara needs to move on; but Guniya won't let her for now. Pick up a hobby & a new friend. Friendships & relationships are never a good fit. Waise Savita kaha gayi?LOL Koyi naya role mila hoga...ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8xyzeanamika00Vertz.aastha.YR_Naksh-Pallavi-Madhavi_Dimoonlight08--Nishita--_charu_saru.gpvlaks

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Such harsh words over a baby crying? What would be it Ananya got lost or was hurt? Rajsri should really think twice before touching this baby in future. She has done this w/Bhola & Dhaniya too. She didn't let them touch the baby. Itne gandhe kabse hogaye?Shocked Dhaniya pur bina baath chilaathi hai just because she canAngry And that is exactly what happened w/maate. Maate is a easy target because of her no defense, pehle se sorry tayyar attitude. People think they can get away with anything they want to say. If G3 was standing there, would Varsha behave like that? I doubt it, even Naithik kuch zyaada hi bhabhi kartha hai; so she takes the liberty.

Mujhe bhi bahut ghussa aata hai kabhi kabhi with the caregiver, does  that mean I just jump on her & say nasty things? She will just turn around & say, tumhara paise tumhe mubaraq. Bacche bina baath rothe hai, why get rattled over it? Uske ghar mein jaake ussi ko insult karna, is inexcusable. For the M's it's the daughters sasural, a very delicate situation in a traditional setup. A bhabhi has some responsibility; this is not their college tantrums anymore. Varsha may be 100% right on this one but doesn't give her the right to scream at Akshara. If she was Bindiya type, maybe coz you get what you deserve but Akshara?Shocked

The excuse is she is a first time mother. We have all been there & did it all by ourselves; no support system like she does. Raath ko jaago aur subah kaam pe bhi jao. Yaha pe Varsha needs to look at the big picture; itna pyaar karne wala sasural naseeb se miltha hai. If she wants to keep distance, keep it but don't expect others to help & then not interfere. What happens in a scenario when she leaves the kid with Rajsri all day & Ananya misbehaves to a point where she is destructive? Is she allowed to correct her or she has to wait for Maharani to get up from her beauty sleep?Confused

I only hope this ends here & the damage doesn't get between the 2 families. Singhania's tho ladkewaale hai, OTT tho honge hiDead Akshara needs to move on; but Guniya won't let her for now. Pick up a hobby & a new friend. Friendships & relationships are never a good fit. Waise Savita kaha gayi?LOL Koyi naya role mila hoga...ROFL

this is exactly the way i want it to head...akshi distancing herself a bit from varsha..so that i am spared of sum of her trips Big smilei would love to see her give that "best friend" position to our deserving munna...n turn to payal for ideas if she needs a female counsellor.(waise this payal has turned out to be the only character in yr that has managed to change maate n make her human ...just in a weeks time she managed to make akshi do sumthings for herself-shopping, cooking classes n chatting...hope the cv's won't forget this track )

Edited by xyze - 22 May 2011 at 7:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh.aastha.Madhavi_Dimoonlight08--Sari--saru.gpvlaks

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

the way  varsha snatched ananya from akshara & the way she was staring herShockedfeeling soo bad for akshara...Cry naitik bhi varsha ka exp dekhke ekdam shocked ho gaya tha just waiting for mon to c his reaction now he ll definitly tel akshara to stay away from ananya hope akshara naitik ki baat maanle jitna dur rahenge utna unki dosti ke liye accha hoga yeh cv's naksh ko kahi baahar kyun nhi bhej rahe hai...Angry

It is good for Akshara; she really needs to toughen up. Ignorance is not always bliss; exploring the world is a necessity. Apna kuch karo; bacche honge when the time comes. She needs to make friends. When friendships turn into relationships, it's never good. It happened w/Mohit & it's now happening w/Varsha. Being tough zaroori hai, maatagiri is not always the solutionLOL Varsha has been a good friend but you have to maintain your distance chahe woh bhabhi kyun na ho.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8anamika00xyzeVertzYR_Naksh-Pallavi-Madhavi_Di.aastha.moonlight08beautiful16saru.gpvlaks--Nishita--_charu_

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@Sarita - I would love to participate in the discussion. Even if the discussions are based on serials, it is not just chit-chatting about the serials. I feel it is a good platform to discuss about our views/ideas based on some story/characters. But as you know, IF is really addictive. I try to keep track of the time I spend here, but time just flies when I am in IF. 

Regarding YR, I can not compare myself to Akshara, but I like her character sketch basically because of her innocence and self-less nature (though it is too much at times). However, I don't like the over protective moms of YR. Even a small problem in their life, mothers will get hysteria. May be such moms exist, I am not denying it. But, I feel they should not just show hysteric moms all around. They should show some strong moms (or moms who will become stronger with circumstances). For example, I feel there is nothing wrong in Rashmi going abroad. Yes, G3 will feel bad. But, Rashmi is not the only daughter here. There are people to take care of Singanias and more over G3 and Rajbanna are still young. They should know there is a world beyond Udaipur also. 

It would be better if they show how their perceptions of "parampara" changes with time. What was true in 18th century doesn't hold now. Change is the only thing which is permanent.  

@Charu - Yes, motherhood is overrated in YR. Seeing these moms I start doubting whether I am a good mother or not LOL Both Rajashri and G3 are interfering moms. Actually, all moms (except dadi and kaki) are irritating to the core. But surprisingly no mom is worried for the real cause. For example, G3 never bothered about Naitik's career interests when he wanted to do independent job (don't know as I didn't see all the episodes then). Also, Rajashri not bothered about Akshara'a hobbies/skills and whether she want to continue that. Most of the time these amazing mothers are bothered about Khana. LOL However, there are people to control Rajashri but it is tough to control G3 and G3 knows how to get her work done. She is smart compared to Rajashri LOL

Nice discussion and analysis on characters. As I have already written before, I love to read yours and Sarita's posts. To be honest, whenever I get time I only read the posts and don't watch the serials. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00xyzeMadhavi_DiYR_Naksh.aastha.moonlight08manasi_31--Sari--_charu_saru.gpvlaks

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

Sarita, i agree with whatever u said and nigo also..(sorry dun know ur name)...i wanna say much but dun have time Ouch

Varsha said the last sentence with whatever intention, Akshara and all others will take it in a wrong way that Akshara is being taunted...here, Varsha is wrong .. i know why my baby is crying but nobody else can guess..chahe meri ma ho ya ma ki ma...varsha thinks that it's okay to leave ananya with rajshri bec. she's an experienced mom but not akshara ! this is very very wrong..i have 2 kids but even i can't look after anybody else's child ! i dun know ab isko kya chahiye , why is she crying...i can't look after my sister's daughter for 2 mins...aur kisi ki baat chodo ! Hence, Akshara must not take Varsha's words too seriously, AND don't feel guilty abt the whole thing..even those small small incidents like baby should not be in standing position etc. etc. therez no need to feel guilty that she doesn't know anything bec. she's not a mom...

we must also stop sympathizing with Akshara...i understand she is going through a tough phase of her life but she has to be strong..she never did anything intentionally, nor did Varsha..she didn't give a "baby stealer" look to akshara LOL she was genuinely disturbed...bhai, bache ka koi bhi kaam uski ma se pooch kar hi karo toh better hai.. i wud say it's not akshara's fault anywhere or varsha's like the promo said, mamta har ma ki kamzori hoti hai...she should have mind her words though since she knew akshara will be hurt..i'm sure she will apologize later...akshara needs to distance herself from ananya and get busy in some other activity...

hhhmm sari, it's not a big deal for us bec. these things we know only after the baby grows up..or the 2nd time...varsha ko ghanta pata hai in cheezon ka ROFLfor the first timers, bache ka rona is a big deal coz they dun know what happened to her..i totally agree with u that papita's character has been inconsistent most of the time...when she gave ananya to rajshri n slept LOL , she was not worried ke ma ko bhi kaam karna hai..she just ordered dhaniya that she should not be disturbed Dead

maate is an easy target but kya karein?..woh kami bhi poori ho jaati hai na...there r plenty of ppl. to defend her..namely her hubby n her mom..lets see what they say..Confused. i still believe ke varsha didn't said it intentionally, to hurt akshara or to remind her that she's not a mother or Varsha is ananya's mother ! she was angry at that moment n the tension builds up when u cant find ur baby around, she knew her baby is crying and she couldn't attend to her...i'll not call it insult..but she WAS insecure n possessive abt ananya...she didn't like it when akshara asked naitik to click a pic...Confused later, she was hesitant to give ananya to akshara..i already said ke her thinking was wrong..she was seeing intention in akshara's mamta..as if akshara asked her for  ananya's adoption LOL

it was maate's fault also na? she couldn't see anything beyond her exitement..the family was also at fault bec. they knew Varsha didn't like it, yet they never let Akshara know , as if Akshara's fav. toy must not be snatched from her bec. she's had a mc Ouch sometimes they say that akshara should be treated normally, then they give her preferential treatment...rajshri or gayitri should have told akshara that varsha brought this dress for ananya, toh some adjustment wud be done..ke ananya wears red for sometime and purple later...naitik didn't know otherwise he wud have reminded akshara...in maate's defence, yes, she never did anything intentional...but she can't take care of ananya alone, she should be knowing..kya crowd tha temple mein? log kya bahar nahi aaye? 

well , i did shout at my maid once or twice when she took my baby somewhere w/o telling me..n ab ka status toh u know LOL  she left ke mataji (my mil) bahut daantti hai ROFL n i have to do everything on my own now...when i had my first baby i was so finicky abt her ke i didn't give her to my mil ..unka doggy prem dekhkar ROFL she never washed her hands, n i was worried ke my baby should not sit where the dog is sitting..abhi bhi i get a dose or two frm hubby whenever i talk abt  cleanliness...n i'm very much possessive abt my kids..when i had my 2nd baby, nyasa stayed too much with her dadi n i toh reacted as if someone is snatching my baby frm me LOL can u believe nyasa ko blackmail karke i forced her to be with me all the time...

Edited by _charu_ - 22 May 2011 at 9:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Naksh.aastha.Madhavi_Dimoonlight08--Sari--beautiful16

Go to top