Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Motherhood Trophy up for grabs! (Page 5)

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by FLGators

@nigo123
Thank you for your feedbackSmile Maybe her intentions of saying "Mein maa hun, maa... " was for Akshara to realize that she was worried for her baby. But it certainly didn't look that way; the grabbing & the look she gave was more of "don't steal my baby" type...Confused

Varsha wants selective help; in the early days she conveniently dumped the child on Rajsri saying Maa ko accha lagtha haiConfused Soon Rajsri became Ananya's maa & that is when Varsha didn't like it. Dadi & Shaurya noticed it too & picked on her but she in turn became upset w/Shaurya. Kids are parents responsibility, no questions on that one. You can take occasional help but that is where it should stop. Since it is a joint family, if you are a slacker others take over for you out of love & concern for the child. Objecting at that point is unreasonableDead

Like she wanted to go for a movie, nothing wrong with it but not when the baby was a few weeks oldOuch If Varsha was nursing, the baby needs the motherConfused Yes, it can be frustrating changing diapers, feeding, changing, feeding combined w/no sleep... But it happens to everyone not just Varsha. There is an unexplainable bond; the baby starts crying when the mother is not around. As a working mother, my child who was barely 3 months old would wait for me to return at exactly the same time every evening; nobody could calm the babies unrest .How would one explain that? It's nature, an unexplainable connection God bestowed on his creation. If Varsha thought Shaurya was wrong in rebuking her so is she for rebuking Akshara. It's not like Akshara never told her she kept trying till she got hold of her; she didn't blindly trust Bindiya enough in this case, smart girl used her brains for a changeClap

Best thing for Akshara to do is stay away from both Ananya & Varsha. When you have an adoring husband, what else do you want. Baby will come in no time...LOL

Agree with U ...Big smile
Varsha is selective in her priority...Ouch her priority changes according to her convenience...Angry I am not saying Varsha was completely wrong here but she was not completely right as well...as some ppl would like to think...Big smile We all know that Ananya is Varsha's baby and so do Akshara...Ouch Never ever has akshara mentioned Ananya as her baby, she was no way possesive abt the baby...Confused The only time akshara was with Ananya when Varsha visited singhania sadan with her baby...Akshara never visited maheshwari house just to meet ananya...and she never insisted naitik to take her to ananya...Ouch The only conclusion that I can come out with Varsha's outburst is she was not comfortable that akshara was taking care of the baby and she was with her all the time...it was not about akshara taking the baby away w/o telling varsha nor it was about ananya crying incessantly for milk or sleep as she told to akshara...Ouch It was all there deep inside and it came out ...

Akshara was also wrong...she shld have taken all those rude glances and remarks seriously...Angry She shld have considered varsha's feelings when she wore ananya the dress of her choice...Ouch She shld have told varsha before taking the baby at home...Ouch

I do understand Varsha's concern and insecurities over her baby... but the way she was speaking rather I would say shouting to akshara was completely wrong...Angry She did not kidnap her baby to be treated like that...Cry 

i think a mother knows best what her baby wants..it's the same with Varsha...she just wanted to convey the same thing, which will be taken in a wrong sense bec. her choice of words were not right ...what if Akshara was still pregnant ??? Varsha's reaction wud have been different or no? i don't think so...i agree , her words were harsh and her tone was rude, but she can never taunt Akshara for this...she didn't mean offense but she reacted OTT which is natural for a mother...Akshara should just mind her own business, har rishte ki limit hoti hai but ye ladki kuch samajhti hi nahi ! Varsha , in the past has acted weird in all the past incidents (like sarita pointed out) , it'll be better than she keeps ananya with her n leave akshara to her plight..no need for her ehsan Dead she's not doing a favor to akshara by letting her hold ananya. 
very well said charu di...Clapn yaa it's true that a mother knows the child better than anyone else...atleast till the age when he can not speak properly...varsha was right at a point...but  yaa usse aise nahi bolna chahiye tha...i feel akshara is more attached to ananya but this much attachment to her is ok...but jab baat aati hai ki u're doing whatever u like n not want other wants then is the problem n every mother wud feel the same as varsha n her reaction towards akshara was also natural...leave varsha but i feel agar koi aur hota toh woh bhi aisa hi karta...haan rudely nahi kehna chahiye tha varsha ko but her meaning was not what now wud be shown...she never ever wud mean to hurt akshara in such case...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--moonlight08

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Lovely post Sarita. Varsha's anger was justified to a certain limit...her baby went missing and she had no clue about it. I think any mom would panic in her place. I could understand Varsha's irritation as well...me being a viewer was getting irritated with Aksh's constant "meri ananya...kitni pyali lag rahi hai"...Aksh being so oblivious to the happening was quite unrealistic. It was Ananya's first festival...if she was excited to get the little baby a new dress then wouldnt her mother be equally excited? If not more? "Tu bhi layi hai Varsha?"...what was that!

Varsha vented out her anger and irritation...she held her composure for a long time but she lost it when her baby went missing. The way she handled the situation was not good...she just snatched the baby from Aksh. The words she spoke are unacceptable...irrespective of the fact whether Aksh was preg, had a MC or not. 

I just hope Aksh learns from this...her solution to the problem is not Ananya...she needs to be strong from within. She can rely on her husband for support as he is also going through the same amount of pain.

me too was gettng irritated by aksh constantly pamperng ananya... it was bit overdone... Dead bt varsha ka kya??? woh khud pehle ananya ko doosron par kyu thopti hai??? akshara was normal wid anu b4 bt frm the kitchn scene ( where papita tells her to handle her) akshara zyada laad karne lag gayi...suddenly here on gangaur varsha is havng problms...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--moonlight08

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Lovely post Sarita. Varsha's anger was justified to a certain limit...her baby went missing and she had no clue about it. I think any mom would panic in her place. I could understand Varsha's irritation as well...me being a viewer was getting irritated with Aksh's constant "meri ananya...kitni pyali lag rahi hai"...Aksh being so oblivious to the happening was quite unrealistic. It was Ananya's first festival...if she was excited to get the little baby a new dress then wouldnt her mother be equally excited? If not more? "Tu bhi layi hai Varsha?"...what was that!

Varsha vented out her anger and irritation...she held her composure for a long time but she lost it when her baby went missing. The way she handled the situation was not good...she just snatched the baby from Aksh. The words she spoke are unacceptable...irrespective of the fact whether Aksh was preg, had a MC or not. 

I just hope Aksh learns from this...her solution to the problem is not Ananya...she needs to be strong from within. She can rely on her husband for support as he is also going through the same amount of pain.

me too was gettng irritated by aksh constantly pamperng ananya... it was bit overdone... Dead bt varsha ka kya??? woh khud pehle ananya ko doosron par kyu thopti hai??? akshara was normal wid anu b4 bt frm the kitchn scene ( where papita tells her to handle her) akshara zyada laad karne lag gayi...suddenly here on gangaur varsha is havng problms...Ouch

Haan it all started with that dress. Varsha was disappointed but she didnt show it though everybody around except Akshara could sense it. Varsha didnt reaily accept Akshara's offer to help...it happened once or twice. Aksh should have got a hint but she didnt. I feel one should stay within limits when it comes to somebody else's baby...be it your sister, brother's or whose ever baby. Its ok to play and entertain babies but when they get cranky they need only their mothers...no matter how close we are to those kids, they will be consoled or will be the happiest only when their mother is around...especially when they are cranky.

Ab dekhna hoga kya kya hoga.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--moonlight08

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Haan it all started with that dress. Varsha was disappointed but she didnt show it though everybody around except Akshara could sense it. Varsha didnt reaily accept Akshara's offer to help...it happened once or twice. Aksh should have got a hint but she didnt. I feel one should stay within limits when it comes to somebody else's baby...be it your sister, brother's or whose ever baby. Its ok to play and entertain babies but when they get cranky they need only their mothers...no matter how close we are to those kids, they will be consoled or will be the happiest only when their mother is around...especially when they are cranky.

haan i agree... m happy sumthng new cv's r showng... less of khaana khazana nowadaz...Big smile
waise waitng for 2mrw's epi... dekhte aur kya bacha hai papita k peth mein... kya kya bolegi...Ouch
naitik aksh ko samjhana chahiye... he will super pissed wid papita...
waise i still cant get over wid  13th may's epi... wat solid scene yaar... g3 breakng down in front of cong... & thn aksh huggng g3...  munna's dialogues...ClapClapClap

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

haan i agree... m happy sumthng new cv's r showng... less of khaana khazana nowadaz...Big smile
waise waitng for 2mrw's epi... dekhte aur kya bacha hai papita k peth mein... kya kya bolegi...Ouch
waise i still cant get over wid  13th may's epi... wat solid scene yaar... g3 breakng down in front of cong... & thn aksh huggng g3...  munna's dialogues...ClapClapClap

Those episodes were fabulous Big smile. Aksh breaking down was brillaint...one of the best episodes of YR. This track is also interesting...to give Aksh a jolt so that she get over her loss and looks at her bright future. Its so lovely to see Naitik standing by AKshi's side all the time Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8Madhavi_Dibeautiful16moonlight08

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Those episodes were fabulous Big smile. Aksh breaking down was brillaint...one of the best episodes of YR. This track is also interesting...to give Aksh a jolt so that she get over her loss and looks at her bright future. Its so lovely to see Naitik standing by AKshi's side all the time Day Dreaming

yup munna is too good yaar... evry girl's dream hubby...Day Dreaming
naksh scene k baare mein kya kahu... the morning ILU scene was fab...so simple yet so effective... mera pyaar toh badhta hi  jaa raha hai...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzxyzeMadhavi_DiYR_Naksh--Sari--moonlight08--Nishita--

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

[

Agree with u Di... Big smile
Akshara was the main culprit here but that does not make varsha the victim...Ouch
I am afraid the way Varsha is speaking, she will blurt out the mc thing in her moment of anger ...Ouch and whatever she did for akshara will all go in vain ( mind it akshara never asked for her ehsaan...it was solely varsha's decision to help her out...Confused which is back firing)... No matter how much I dislike Varsha...Angry but I never wanted their frndship to be tainted. ..Confused 

there r these moments in friendship which r invaluable..unforgettable..Varsha is in M house bec. of Akshara...Varsha has been there for Akshara in thick n thin... this small incident cannot / should not taint their friendship...Varsha will apologize and maate toh we all know, ever forgiving...Akshara is very pure at heart , she wanted to help out Varsha otherwise Varsha wouldn't be able to do her pooja properly...she wanted to inform Varsha abt ananya, obviously nobody knows what's the best thing to do in such situations...varsha was genuinely angry...LOLthat bahayanak evil look was not required LOL

bache ka rona, again overrated...bache toh 24 hrs mein 1 hr rote hoge n nobody knows why..Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8Madhavi_DiYR_Nakshmoonlight08Asawari_naksh

Go to top