Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

Sari, isse pehle there were a lot of competitions...round 1 mein Varsha lost, SRK movie ke chakkar mein ananya 2 hr ro ro kar bura haal ho gaya...round 2 mein varsha turned down the offer for "stanley ka kutta" for ananya πŸ€£ so much she's done for ananya πŸ˜²

PS I want twins for our naksh..a girl and a boy πŸ˜

Sach mein bahut kuch kehna tha, but the post was becoming too long...🀣 Waise bhi YR mein bahut pakate hai; I didn't want to add to itπŸ˜†  Varsha wasn't crying when that happened though coz usme uski galthi thi. As a mother you feel guilty even when you indulge in the smallest of pleasures, even if it means watching a movie, that is the universal truth. That doesn't mean you stop everything you do but it can wait when it's more convenient. We try to make it less stressful for the baby, the baby always comes first!

Stanley ka kutta/dabba time she was getting into her possessive avatar...🀣 Kya look diya kal, bechari Akshara tho kal jhat se sorry bolegiπŸ˜† Ananya ki taraf dekhegi bhi nahi & that is the sad part in all this. Friendships/relationships compromised... But maate is all forgiving & she should but aasani se nahi; Varsha ko thoda papad belne dho...πŸ˜†

Maate ki galti thi & she said sorry to Ananya too like I predicted...aapko lagi tho nahi...πŸ˜† A beautiful mind, very hard to find in this day & age😊
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Agree with U ...πŸ˜ƒ
Varsha is selective in her priority... her priority changes according to her convenience...😑 I am not saying Varsha was completely wrong here but she was not completely right as well...as some ppl would like to think...πŸ˜ƒ We all know that Ananya is Varsha's baby and so do Akshara... Never ever has akshara mentioned Ananya as her baby, she was no way possesive abt the baby...πŸ˜• The only time akshara was with Ananya when Varsha visited singhania sadan with her baby...Akshara never visited maheshwari house just to meet ananya...and she never insisted naitik to take her to ananya... The only conclusion that I can come out with Varsha's outburst is she was not comfortable that akshara was taking care of the baby and she was with her all the time...it was not about akshara taking the baby away w/o telling varsha nor it was about ananya crying incessantly for milk or sleep as she told to akshara... It was all there deep inside and it came out ...

Akshara was also wrong...she shld have taken all those rude glances and remarks seriously...😑 She shld have considered varsha's feelings when she wore ananya the dress of her choice... She shld have told varsha before taking the baby at home...

I do understand Varsha's concern and insecurities over her baby... but the way she was speaking rather I would say shouting to akshara was completely wrong...😑 She did not kidnap her baby to be treated like that...😭 

agree with u all. i dont say that aksh was rite with d dress issue but she was not completely wrong too. in a family u cant use relatives as servants jitna kaha jaaye utna kare, jab aap chahe apke bachche ko sambhale n jab na chahe to dekhne ke liye permission mange. aksh ne khud kabhi anu ko nhi uthaya , it was varsha who did le pakad job. comin 2 varsha, outburst, who gave her rite 2 talk 2 aksh like that. actually varsha has no mannrs 2 talk eg the way she talked 2 rsjshri at teej diff b/w aksh n varsha was clearly visible. they r miles apart when it comes 2 tackle relations may be coz varsha got n aksh earned everything at her in laws
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Agree with U ...πŸ˜ƒ
Varsha is selective in her priority... her priority changes according to her convenience...😑 I am not saying Varsha was completely wrong here but she was not completely right as well...as some ppl would like to think...πŸ˜ƒ We all know that Ananya is Varsha's baby and so do Akshara... Never ever has akshara mentioned Ananya as her baby, she was no way possesive abt the baby...πŸ˜• The only time akshara was with Ananya when Varsha visited singhania sadan with her baby...Akshara never visited maheshwari house just to meet ananya...and she never insisted naitik to take her to ananya... The only conclusion that I can come out with Varsha's outburst is she was not comfortable that akshara was taking care of the baby and she was with her all the time...it was not about akshara taking the baby away w/o telling varsha nor it was about ananya crying incessantly for milk or sleep as she told to akshara... It was all there deep inside and it came out ...

Akshara was also wrong...she shld have taken all those rude glances and remarks seriously...😑 She shld have considered varsha's feelings when she wore ananya the dress of her choice... She shld have told varsha before taking the baby at home...

I do understand Varsha's concern and insecurities over her baby... but the way she was speaking rather I would say shouting to akshara was completely wrong...😑 She did not kidnap her baby to be treated like that...😭 

agree with u all. i dont say that aksh was rite with d dress issue but she was not completely wrong too. in a family u cant use relatives as servants 😑jitna kaha jaaye utna kare, jab aap chahe apke bachche ko sambhale n jab na chahe to dekhne ke liye permission mange. aksh ne khud kabhi anu ko nhi uthaya , it was varsha who did le pakad job. comin 2 varsha, outburst, who gave her rite 2 talk 2 aksh like that. actually varsha has no mannrs 2 talk eg the way she talked 2 rsjshri at teej diff b/w aksh n varsha was clearly visible. they r miles apart when it comes 2 tackle relations may be coz varsha got n aksh earned everything at her in laws
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ FlGators,

Well put all along,πŸ‘ especially hard hitting just as habitual mediocrity creeps in along with habitual overstretchesπŸ˜ƒ...though must say, in this round, overstretching itself is not so out of place...a lingering knot and attending tribulations or its tackling are still in route, but manufactured Bindiya pregnancy or engineered Varsha are not. In this context your hilarious parody is analyzing the scenario most aptlyπŸ‘...Butting in late and possibly repeating some already observed points...just indulge...😊

• Cvs are deliberately positioning Varsha in an offensive rudeness mode, Just as Dj was showed too mean and stingy (with excusable injuries) – almost as inconsistent-so is now Varsha. The character is stretched to buttress the vulnerability of the Leads- a kind of pushed at receiving end of insensitivity.
  • That said, objectively, from what has been showed, Varsha does come across inconsiderate. And rude to BOTH. For first time, she completely disregards Naitik's presence in her fit- almost co accusing him. This is very unusual, for she had always been showed deferential to SIL of the house. Her insensitivity has extra edge of incredulity, for it was she, who'd first adduced Ananya as a healing touch.
  • So far, she'd been irritating many a times, with almost condescending attitude to her husband, sometimes making one wonder, were Nani's pragmatic observations had some grain w.r.t. her?πŸ˜†...though of course over done. But to akshi, she'd been always redeeming positive- all the more inconsistent today.πŸ˜•
  • Looks like, their primary goal is to further emphasize an irreplaceable interdependence of a couple, outlasting even those who are nearest or dearest. How intensely close will they meld ahead?😳 Till a point of singularity?!πŸ˜†
  • There is a slightest chance- a BTish twist😲 (and hence almost unlikely here- thank godπŸ˜ƒ). Is Varsha deliberately rude to her closest friend? A shock therapy- to jolt her into a lasting mettle. If so, a very unusual jolt.πŸ˜• But then built in Bindiya conversation or unprepared Anaya would have been too circumstantial (or red Herring) to consider such twist. So better, dropping it from outset.
  • In the end, your suggestion, 'Radhe –Krishna Varsha Bhabi', Akshara and Naitik simultaneously, would be a high point of this Varsha ruckus⭐️...But then how would they prolong!?...πŸ˜†

Once again, it was treat to read the post...

--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: reguser

@Sarita - I would love to participate in the discussion. Even if the discussions are based on serials, it is not just chit-chatting about the serials. I feel it is a good platform to discuss about our views/ideas based on some story/characters. But as you know, IF is really addictive. I try to keep track of the time I spend here, but time just flies when I am in IF. 

Regarding YR, I can not compare myself to Akshara, but I like her character sketch basically because of her innocence and self-less nature (though it is too much at times). However, I don't like the over protective moms of YR. Even a small problem in their life, mothers will get hysteria. May be such moms exist, I am not denying it. But, I feel they should not just show hysteric moms all around. They should show some strong moms (or moms who will become stronger with circumstances). For example, I feel there is nothing wrong in Rashmi going abroad. Yes, G3 will feel bad. But, Rashmi is not the only daughter here. There are people to take care of Singanias and more over G3 and Rajbanna are still young. They should know there is a world beyond Udaipur also. 

It would be better if they show how their perceptions of "parampara" changes with time. What was true in 18th century doesn't hold now. Change is the only thing which is permanent.  

@Charu - Yes, motherhood is overrated in YR. Seeing these moms I start doubting whether I am a good mother or not πŸ˜† Both Rajashri and G3 are interfering moms. Actually, all moms (except dadi and kaki) are irritating to the core. But surprisingly no mom is worried for the real cause. For example, G3 never bothered about Naitik's career interests when he wanted to do independent job (don't know as I didn't see all the episodes then). Also, Rajashri not bothered about Akshara'a hobbies/skills and whether she want to continue that. Most of the time these amazing mothers are bothered about Khana. πŸ˜† However, there are people to control Rajashri but it is tough to control G3 and G3 knows how to get her work done. She is smart compared to Rajashri πŸ˜†

Nice discussion and analysis on characters. As I have already written before, I love to read yours and Sarita's posts. To be honest, whenever I get time I only read the posts and don't watch the serials. πŸ˜†

Talk about forum addiction...πŸ˜† Moms live to cook & feed in YR. I have wondered that several times, khane ke alawa dhuniya mein aur bahut kuch hai. But to be fair, jab bhi I visit I feel it is indeed true. Jaha pe jao toos toos ke khilathe hai; mujhe kabhi kabhi ghussa aatha hai when they force feed to the point were breathing is impossible...πŸ˜† But I get the typical answer, usme bhi unka pyar chipa hai, tho I just enjoy the attention & the pyaar...🀣

The YR mom's are obsessive about their kids to a point where you want to thank your stars that your parents gave you room to breatheπŸ˜† G3 ko Nikhilji's girlfriend was resolved with just an explanation from him to Rashmi but the going abroad was an issueπŸ˜• Rajsri ko hur baath ki chinta; just staring into space for no apparent reason ever so oftenπŸ˜† Bacche ab bacche nahi rahe, duh...

At least Rajsri let her d-i-l go to college after much persuasion but for G3, education is not on her radar. Maybe it is for the daughter but not the d-i-l. BM, humne kaha kiya hai yeh sab is her excuseπŸ˜• Yeh bhi koyi excuse hai? 😲
--Sari-- thumbnail

hhhmm sari, it's not a big deal for us bec. these things we know only after the baby grows up..or the 2nd time...varsha ko ghanta pata hai in cheezon ka 🀣for the first timers, bache ka rona is a big deal coz they dun know what happened to her..i totally agree with u that papita's character has been inconsistent most of the time...when she gave ananya to rajshri n slept πŸ˜† , she was not worried ke ma ko bhi kaam karna hai..she just ordered dhaniya that she should not be disturbed πŸ€’

maate is an easy target but kya karein?..woh kami bhi poori ho jaati hai na...there r plenty of ppl. to defend her..namely her hubby n her mom..lets see what they say..πŸ˜•. i still believe ke varsha didn't said it intentionally, to hurt akshara or to remind her that she's not a mother or Varsha is ananya's mother ! she was angry at that moment n the tension builds up when u cant find ur baby around, she knew her baby is crying and she couldn't attend to her...i'll not call it insult..but she WAS insecure n possessive abt ananya...she didn't like it when akshara asked naitik to click a pic...πŸ˜• later, she was hesitant to give ananya to akshara..i already said ke her thinking was wrong..she was seeing intention in akshara's mamta..as if akshara asked her for  ananya's adoption πŸ˜†

it was maate's fault also na? she couldn't see anything beyond her exitement..the family was also at fault bec. they knew Varsha didn't like it, yet they never let Akshara know , as if Akshara's fav. toy must not be snatched from her bec. she's had a mc  sometimes they say that akshara should be treated normally, then they give her preferential treatment...rajshri or gayitri should have told akshara that varsha brought this dress for ananya, toh some adjustment wud be done..ke ananya wears red for sometime and purple later...naitik didn't know otherwise he wud have reminded akshara...in maate's defence, yes, she never did anything intentional...but she can't take care of ananya alone, she should be knowing..kya crowd tha temple mein? log kya bahar nahi aaye? 

well , i did shout at my maid once or twice when she took my baby somewhere w/o telling me..n ab ka status toh u know πŸ˜†  she left ke mataji (my mil) bahut daantti hai πŸ€£ n i have to do everything on my own now...when i had my first baby i was so finicky abt her ke i didn't give her to my mil ..unka doggy prem dekhkar πŸ€£ she never washed her hands, n i was worried ke my baby should not sit where the dog is sitting..abhi bhi i get a dose or two frm hubby whenever i talk abt  cleanliness...n i'm very much possessive abt my kids..when i had my 2nd baby, nyasa stayed too much with her dadi n i toh reacted as if someone is snatching my baby frm me πŸ˜† can u believe nyasa ko blackmail karke i forced her to be with me all the time...

Temple mein kya crowd tha...😲 But even in that crowd, Akshara spotted Naithik & Nikhil spotted Rashmi from God knows where...🀣 Right when they needed to find Varsha, bahut beedh hogayi & they could only find Guniya..πŸ˜† ussi waqt dudh bhi fut gaya, Varsha phone bhool gayi...Sab ek itefaaq tha...🀣

Wow, tumhari story tho Varsha se bahut milthi haiπŸ˜†  Padke bahut maza aaya...🀣 Yeh baache kya kya karwaate hai na...πŸ˜† Now Dimri may take tips from your story & extend this Varsha trackπŸ˜† Kutte ka even I have a problem; no dogs for me either. Accha hai na if she is with dadi for a little bit; tumhe thoda tho time miltha hai na apne liye...😊
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

Talk about forum addiction...πŸ˜† Moms live to cook & feed in YR. I have wondered that several times, khane ke alawa dhuniya mein aur bahut kuch hai. But to be fair, jab bhi I visit I feel it is indeed true. Jaha pe jao toos toos ke khilathe hai; mujhe kabhi kabhi ghussa aatha hai when they force feed to the point were breathing is impossible...πŸ˜† But I get the typical answer, usme bhi unka pyar chipa hai, tho I just enjoy the attention & the pyaar...🀣

The YR mom's are obsessive about their kids to a point where you want to thank your stars that your parents gave you room to breatheπŸ˜† G3 ko Nikhilji's girlfriend was resolved with just an explanation from him to Rashmi but the going abroad was an issueπŸ˜• Rajsri ko hur baath ki chinta; just staring into space for no apparent reason ever so oftenπŸ˜† Bacche ab bacche nahi rahe, duh...

At least Rajsri let her d-i-l go to college after much persuasion but for G3, education is not on her radar. Maybe it is for the daughter but not the d-i-l. BM, humne kaha kiya hai yeh sab is her excuseπŸ˜• Yeh bhi koyi excuse hai? 😲

Sari, Akshara is not interested in studying, it was made clear..when she's not a good student n she never showed any interest then therez no point in starting the college track with akshara..instead they must show her taking interest in some other activity/helping naitik in his business, that wud be progressive..Varsha madam hi left her studies, how will akshara attend college at this stage now?

giving due credit to BM and Gayitri, they have changed a lot πŸ‘ Gayitri toh even tasted pasta n allowed akshara to cook "different" cuisine πŸ˜† chalo, for rashmi's sake but change to aa gaya...Gayitri has improved as a mom, not too much interfering these days (may be bec. she's busy with rashmi), let munna and bahu live their life..this change came after batwara πŸ‘ Rajshri has yet to show some improvement  some pooja or havan is also done, woh bhi akshara ke liye hota hai ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

Temple mein kya crowd tha...😲 But even in that crowd, Akshara spotted Naithik & Nikhil spotted Rashmi from God knows where...🀣 Right when they needed to find Varsha, bahut beedh hogayi & they could only find Guniya..πŸ˜† ussi waqt dudh bhi fut gaya, Varsha phone bhool gayi...Sab ek itefaaq tha...🀣

Wow, tumhari story tho Varsha se bahut milthi haiπŸ˜†  Padke bahut maza aaya...🀣 Yeh baache kya kya karwaate hai na...πŸ˜† Now Dimri may take tips from your story & extend this Varsha trackπŸ˜† Kutte ka even I have a problem; no dogs for me either. Accha hai na if she is with dadi for a little bit; tumhe thoda tho time miltha hai na apne liye...😊

kuch time nahi milta πŸ˜† i have to look after the house, kitchen, 2 kids, IF all at the same time πŸ˜­after 2nd baby i've become very weak, kaam nahi hota... hats off to u guys, u do everything w/o a support system...i've become a prisoner...i can't go out for little things which i want...i have to wait for my baby to sleep..abhi yest. i went out for an hour, uski dadi golgappa ban gayi πŸ˜† krisha was not sleeping, kitchen ka kaam blah blah πŸ€’ all dadi's r not like rajshri...aajkal ki dadi's say ke apna bacha sambhal ho jaise bhi, don't trouble us..n if u insist, u will hear "ah, my back is paining today" too often πŸ˜† mine says "mujhe toh chakkar aa rahe hai, mujhe toh kuch ho raha hai"🀣 sometimes i get very jealous ke life serial jaisi kyun nahi hoti πŸ˜­ sabzi bhi maharajji le aate hai πŸ˜­ bana bhi dete hai, khila bhi dete hai πŸ˜­ roz bas saaree n jewellery pehen ki baith jao πŸ˜† raat ko hubby sar dabayega ! πŸ˜ mujhe koi badam milk nahi poochta πŸ˜­

meri story varsha se milti hai πŸ˜²πŸ˜† nahi varsha is far better than me...varsha toh shouted at akshara, i dun see whoz in front of me when i'm angry ...

YR mein sab co-incidence hi hota hai🀒 remember the shivratri episode? itna crowded tha ke Singhania's hi nazar nahi aaye πŸ€£ after a min. all were staring at naksh doing pooja...ananya was abs fine , ekdum se rone lagi when she saw the crowd  i just hope EK baar toh maate stops talking to varsha πŸ˜† n complain n complain...

Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail

Sari, Akshara is not interested in studying, it was made clear..when she's not a good student n she never showed any interest then therez no point in starting the college track with akshara..instead they must show her taking interest in some other activity/helping naitik in his business, that wud be progressive..Varsha madam hi left her studies, how will akshara attend college at this stage now?

giving due credit to BM and Gayitri, they have changed a lot πŸ‘ Gayitri toh even tasted pasta n allowed akshara to cook "different" cuisine πŸ˜† chalo, for rashmi's sake but change to aa gaya...Gayitri has improved as a mom, not too much interfering these days (may be bec. she's busy with rashmi), let munna and bahu live their life..this change came after batwara πŸ‘ Rajshri has yet to show some improvement  some pooja or havan is also done, woh bhi akshara ke liye hota hai ! 

@bold - If our parents never pushed us, how many of us would have been educated? School hi nahi jaate...πŸ˜† Naithik being an MBA should instill that in her, padai kitni jaroori hoti hai for your personal betterment. Haan, they are rich so they don't need bahu to work. But is not just about kaam karna; it opens your horizon, your thinking expands beyond rasoi.

Chalo, kam se kam uska passion hi follow karthi. Go for music classes; DJ ke liye naya bhajan...🀣 Yeh khana pakana bahut ho gaya. Google/Sanjeev Kapoor shows ke zamane mein koyi cooking classes jatha hai?😲 All cooking classes may be going out of business but Akshara ko mushkil se admission...🀣

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

agree with u all. i dont say that aksh was rite with d dress issue but she was not completely wrong too. in a family u cant use relatives as servants 😑jitna kaha jaaye utna kare, jab aap chahe apke bachche ko sambhale n jab na chahe to dekhne ke liye permission mange. aksh ne khud kabhi anu ko nhi uthaya , it was varsha who did le pakad job. comin 2 varsha, outburst, who gave her rite 2 talk 2 aksh like that. actually varsha has no mannrs 2 talk eg the way she talked 2 rsjshri at teej diff b/w aksh n varsha was clearly visible. they r miles apart when it comes 2 tackle relations may be coz varsha got n aksh earned everything at her in laws

@Bold - Agree with you...Akshara has earned every relation in her sasural (including gulabo and maharaj ji...πŸ˜†) and varsha recvd everything baithe bithaye...πŸ˜• 
Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago