Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi7

1st of all,,,nyc post as usualπŸ‘ n very nyc discussion by all...πŸ‘πŸΌ

nw cumin 2 da topic of watever is happening think lyk neither varsha nor akshara r in fault,,,both r reasonable in their places...bt the way varsha treated akshi is really very bad,,,,c shld nt had been so mch harsh with her...
     cumin 2 da frenship of both varsha is not that mch loyal 2 it lyk that of akshara,,,akshi shared her pregnany news with her @ 1st(that was nt gud obviously...) bt varsha did nt bother 2 reveal that c was in luv with her brother😑...i know many tym has been 2 it bec its the 1st thing of which i m nt gettin in of their frenship n followin with dis all the stupid n foolish ideas which varsha used givin 2 her🀒🀒🀒,,,,,nw this incident will be definately playin a adverse effect on their relation n also rajshree n varshas relation...loosin a fren lyk akshi is worst part of varshas lyf,,,bec gettin a fren lyk her is a gods gift..😊

bt the main question is-is akshi definately goin 2 be strong after this incident?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ya c may come out of ananya jaap,,,bt nt more than that...bec the people around her will never give 2 be her strong...🀒..every day a new outsider is there 2 remind her that she is nt on the race😑😑...wat will they get if akshi is pregnant or c gives birth 2 a child????? its all upto a couple n their famly so let them handle it why 2 boather that mch?????i cant denie frm the fact that this all happens in reality also bt dont think 2 dis extent,,akshi is gettin tauntin every moment...

n wat alll rubbish that babli was chatterin yest,,,,that akshi dont want baby or what😑😑...being pregnant in jst within 9 mths of marriage dont prove that u r fond of babies,,,,c cld c infront of her eyes that hw mch akshi is lovin n carin 2wards ananya,,,,then also c is tellin that🀒🀒
hw can akshi forget all things within all this circumstances??may be c may act she is ok infront of naitik n family bt the wound which is inside her will nt be healing so soon...

agree with u di.aftr yday's epi i supported varsha's reaction 2 akshi.but aftr i analyse d whole incident i think varsha has very lavish life compared 2 akshi.wo jo jo chaha,jo wo mili.she got her luv,a gud in laws etc.but akshi got 2 face so much miseries.she never a selfish person,always think abt others.(i know she is d lead.der4 her character shaped like this)but yday 1st time akshi become selfish 4 ananya.she didnt bother varsha's feeling at all.i luvd that akshi.because varsha always selfish in her deeds.i agree she helps all.varsha sacrificed 4 rj's luv 2wards akshi.but usmein bhi use fayda hi mili hai.unlike akshi.akshi always got taunts 4rm others.i want akshi make some distance with every person,not only ananya.i want her 1st priority must b naitik,only naitik.pls cvs listen us.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Agree with U ...πŸ˜ƒ
Varsha is selective in her priority... her priority changes according to her convenience...😑 I am not saying Varsha was completely wrong here but she was not completely right as well...as some ppl would like to think...πŸ˜ƒ We all know that Ananya is Varsha's baby and so do Akshara... Never ever has akshara mentioned Ananya as her baby, she was no way possesive abt the baby...πŸ˜• The only time akshara was with Ananya when Varsha visited singhania sadan with her baby...Akshara never visited maheshwari house just to meet ananya...and she never insisted naitik to take her to ananya... The only conclusion that I can come out with Varsha's outburst is she was not comfortable that akshara was taking care of the baby and she was with her all the time...it was not about akshara taking the baby away w/o telling varsha nor it was about ananya crying incessantly for milk or sleep as she told to akshara... It was all there deep inside and it came out ...

Akshara was also wrong...she shld have taken all those rude glances and remarks seriously...😑 She shld have considered varsha's feelings when she wore ananya the dress of her choice... She shld have told varsha before taking the baby at home...

I do understand Varsha's concern and insecurities over her baby... but the way she was speaking rather I would say shouting to akshara was completely wrong...😑 She did not kidnap her baby to be treated like that...😭 

i think a mother knows best what her baby wants..it's the same with Varsha...she just wanted to convey the same thing, which will be taken in a wrong sense bec. her choice of words were not right ...what if Akshara was still pregnant ??? Varsha's reaction wud have been different or no? i don't think so...i agree , her words were harsh and her tone was rude, but she can never taunt Akshara for this...she didn't mean offense but she reacted OTT which is natural for a mother...Akshara should just mind her own business, har rishte ki limit hoti hai but ye ladki kuch samajhti hi nahi ! Varsha , in the past has acted weird in all the past incidents (like sarita pointed out) , it'll be better than she keeps ananya with her n leave akshara to her plight..no need for her ehsan πŸ€’ she's not doing a favor to akshara by letting her hold ananya. 
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

i think a mother knows best what her baby wants..it's the same with Varsha...she just wanted to convey the same thing, which will be taken in a wrong sense bec. her choice of words were not right ...what if Akshara was still pregnant ??? Varsha's reaction wud have been different or no? i don't think so...i agree , her words were harsh and her tone was rude, but she can never taunt Akshara for this...she didn't mean offense but she reacted OTT which is natural for a mother...Akshara should just mind her own business, har rishte ki limit hoti hai but ye ladki kuch samajhti hi nahi ! Varsha , in the past has acted weird in all the past incidents (like sarita pointed out) , it'll be better than she keeps ananya with her n leave akshara to her plight..no need for her ehsan πŸ€’ she's not doing a favor to akshara by letting her hold ananya. 

very well said charu di...πŸ‘n yaa it's true that a mother knows the child better than anyone else...atleast till the age when he can not speak properly...varsha was right at a point...but  yaa usse aise nahi bolna chahiye tha...i feel akshara is more attached to ananya but this much attachment to her is ok...but jab baat aati hai ki u're doing whatever u like n not want other wants then is the problem n every mother wud feel the same as varsha n her reaction towards akshara was also natural...leave varsha but i feel agar koi aur hota toh woh bhi aisa hi karta...haan rudely nahi kehna chahiye tha varsha ko but her meaning was not what now wud be shown...she never ever wud mean to hurt akshara in such case...
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Lovely post Sarita. Varsha's anger was justified to a certain limit...her baby went missing and she had no clue about it. I think any mom would panic in her place. I could understand Varsha's irritation as well...me being a viewer was getting irritated with Aksh's constant "meri ananya...kitni pyali lag rahi hai"...Aksh being so oblivious to the happening was quite unrealistic. It was Ananya's first festival...if she was excited to get the little baby a new dress then wouldnt her mother be equally excited? If not more? "Tu bhi layi hai Varsha?"...what was that!

Varsha vented out her anger and irritation...she held her composure for a long time but she lost it when her baby went missing. The way she handled the situation was not good...she just snatched the baby from Aksh. The words she spoke are unacceptable...irrespective of the fact whether Aksh was preg, had a MC or not. 

I just hope Aksh learns from this...her solution to the problem is not Ananya...she needs to be strong from within. She can rely on her husband for support as he is also going through the same amount of pain.

me too was gettng irritated by aksh constantly pamperng ananya... it was bit overdone... 🀒 bt varsha ka kya??? woh khud pehle ananya ko doosron par kyu thopti hai??? akshara was normal wid anu b4 bt frm the kitchn scene ( where papita tells her to handle her) akshara zyada laad karne lag gayi...suddenly here on gangaur varsha is havng problms...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

me too was gettng irritated by aksh constantly pamperng ananya... it was bit overdone... 🀒 bt varsha ka kya??? woh khud pehle ananya ko doosron par kyu thopti hai??? akshara was normal wid anu b4 bt frm the kitchn scene ( where papita tells her to handle her) akshara zyada laad karne lag gayi...suddenly here on gangaur varsha is havng problms...

Haan it all started with that dress. Varsha was disappointed but she didnt show it though everybody around except Akshara could sense it. Varsha didnt reaily accept Akshara's offer to help...it happened once or twice. Aksh should have got a hint but she didnt. I feel one should stay within limits when it comes to somebody else's baby...be it your sister, brother's or whose ever baby. Its ok to play and entertain babies but when they get cranky they need only their mothers...no matter how close we are to those kids, they will be consoled or will be the happiest only when their mother is around...especially when they are cranky.

Ab dekhna hoga kya kya hoga.
beautiful16 thumbnail

Haan it all started with that dress. Varsha was disappointed but she didnt show it though everybody around except Akshara could sense it. Varsha didnt reaily accept Akshara's offer to help...it happened once or twice. Aksh should have got a hint but she didnt. I feel one should stay within limits when it comes to somebody else's baby...be it your sister, brother's or whose ever baby. Its ok to play and entertain babies but when they get cranky they need only their mothers...no matter how close we are to those kids, they will be consoled or will be the happiest only when their mother is around...especially when they are cranky.

Ab dekhna hoga kya kya hoga.

haan i agree... m happy sumthng new cv's r showng... less of khaana khazana nowadaz...πŸ˜ƒ
waise waitng for 2mrw's epi... dekhte aur kya bacha hai papita k peth mein... kya kya bolegi...
naitik aksh ko samjhana chahiye... he will super pissed wid papita...
waise i still cant get over wid  13th may's epi... wat solid scene yaar... g3 breakng down in front of cong... & thn aksh huggng g3...  munna's dialogues...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

haan i agree... m happy sumthng new cv's r showng... less of khaana khazana nowadaz...πŸ˜ƒ
waise waitng for 2mrw's epi... dekhte aur kya bacha hai papita k peth mein... kya kya bolegi...
naitik aksh ko samjhana chahiye... he will super pissed wid papita...
waise i still cant get over wid  13th may's epi... wat solid scene yaar... g3 breakng down in front of cong... & thn aksh huggng g3...  munna's dialogues...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Those episodes were fabulous πŸ˜ƒ. Aksh breaking down was brillaint...one of the best episodes of YR. This track is also interesting...to give Aksh a jolt so that she get over her loss and looks at her bright future. Its so lovely to see Naitik standing by AKshi's side all the time πŸ˜
beautiful16 thumbnail

Those episodes were fabulous πŸ˜ƒ. Aksh breaking down was brillaint...one of the best episodes of YR. This track is also interesting...to give Aksh a jolt so that she get over her loss and looks at her bright future. Its so lovely to see Naitik standing by AKshi's side all the time πŸ˜

yup munna is too good yaar... evry girl's dream hubby...😍
naksh scene k baare mein kya kahu... the morning ILU scene was fab...so simple yet so effective... mera pyaar toh badhta hi  jaa raha hai...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: _charu_

Agree with u Di... πŸ˜ƒ
Akshara was the main culprit here but that does not make varsha the victim...
I am afraid the way Varsha is speaking, she will blurt out the mc thing in her moment of anger ... and whatever she did for akshara will all go in vain ( mind it akshara never asked for her ehsaan...it was solely varsha's decision to help her out...πŸ˜• which is back firing)... No matter how much I dislike Varsha...😑 but I never wanted their frndship to be tainted. ..πŸ˜• 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

[

Agree with u Di... πŸ˜ƒ
Akshara was the main culprit here but that does not make varsha the victim...
I am afraid the way Varsha is speaking, she will blurt out the mc thing in her moment of anger ... and whatever she did for akshara will all go in vain ( mind it akshara never asked for her ehsaan...it was solely varsha's decision to help her out...πŸ˜• which is back firing)... No matter how much I dislike Varsha...😑 but I never wanted their frndship to be tainted. ..πŸ˜• 

there r these moments in friendship which r invaluable..unforgettable..Varsha is in M house bec. of Akshara...Varsha has been there for Akshara in thick n thin... this small incident cannot / should not taint their friendship...Varsha will apologize and maate toh we all know, ever forgiving...Akshara is very pure at heart , she wanted to help out Varsha otherwise Varsha wouldn't be able to do her pooja properly...she wanted to inform Varsha abt ananya, obviously nobody knows what's the best thing to do in such situations...varsha was genuinely angry...πŸ˜†that bahayanak evil look was not required πŸ˜†

bache ka rona, again overrated...bache toh 24 hrs mein 1 hr rote hoge n nobody knows why..