Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||Igniting the flame of Love|AR FF|Pt5:Pg25|8/30 (Page 22)

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Watch for what you say tehru! MUAHAHAHA then I shall update whenever I feel like! Right?Wink

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprigurl

Aww that was cute Ko :-)
Sorry i was so busy in the new place I dont know if i could comment But now i'm back home so i will defi comment on all :) Aww thats fine! Will await your comments from now on then ;)

This update was- You know it was so natural and the flow was so good - one could actually visualise those little little things that go into making a new budding relationship 

Ah shoo romantic-their movie date- if its destiny I am sure I agree with Armaan;they wont be staying away from each other for too long ;)

What i loved is how they are being such nice and caring friends and not letting any awkwardness change that hehe but the eye-locks and blushes are just getting them closer to the point of no escape ,eh? :) Me likes

Will love to read more- continue :)

PS: Miss talking to u :(
Thank you so much Ishi! <3 Your comments always bring a big smile on my face Big smile I miss talking to you too love :(! Hopefully we'll get to catch up soon!Embarrassed

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ashi_KaJen..

awesome update Komal...ur an excellent writer
sorry cant leave long comments for now
but beautifully written
love this ff
update soon

Thank you so much hun! I am glad you love my work...I shall update whenever possible Wink
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Loved AR
Sooo cute
They r sooo in love
Loved everyone teasing them
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

I tried to put the teasing angle in there too...Anjali from Armaan's side and Muskaan from Riddhima...will have to wait if they play a role in AR love story tehee Embarrassed Thank you so much for the comment...I am glad you loved the update and AR! 
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie_KSG

awesome ff i started reading it...its soo sweet and cute...plz add me to ur pm list :)

I am glad you started reading my ff...I hope you liked it...and I shall surely pm you from next update
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

REJERVE :)

Ahem AHEM WAITING! Dead
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARKJ_4EVER

This is awesome!!!!
beautiful story n really well written!!!!! love it...
aww they're in love with each other, can't wait for them to confess...it has been going so in a flow, like destiny as Riddhima said!!!

Muskaan is also great, n Armaan n Rahul seems to be best friend nah as Armaan said once his friend left him to go on a date so n AA r already married n Atul's Armaan bro!!!!! cool...

cont rsoon
Thanks 4 the pm
Tc

Smile
You will have to wait and watch if Armaan was talking about Rahul when he said his friend picked his gf over him
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

Wee. Gosh .. such an magical upd Day Dreaming Every single shot was perferct and soo dreamy. Loved the mall part a lot, Oww, they were about to "discuss" the destiny thing .. soo cute Embarrassed Hosp scene was too beautiful, it was beyond imagination Ahh.. Day Dreaming 
"Eye contact" took the cake, GOSH Day Dreaming L.O.V.L.Y Part and top of it all, they are falling for each other Olala... *whoop, whoop* This is sooo goood :*D Yaaww.

I can see your hardwork, and love the way you write, I always enjoy reading this one.

Upd sooon :D Love from Hina

Edit* Whn are you updating ur shop ? *sorry for asking her, but I am waiting for an upd. Embarrassed

I am not sure when will that update come I haven't worked on it yet, have made random creations and posted in the respective galleries...I shall def update soon...once I update ITFOL

Go to top