Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Komal !!

Thanks for the pm bbz.. I loved the update.. Nice to see the change AR are bringing out in each other..
Nice update =D

Update soon!

love
Vini
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great ff!

add me to your PM list please :D
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is awesome!!!!
beautiful story n really well written!!!!! love it...
aww they're in love with each other, can't wait for them to confess...it has been going so in a flow, like destiny as Riddhima said!!!

Muskaan is also great, n Armaan n Rahul seems to be best friend nah as Armaan said once his friend left him to go on a date so n AA r already married n Atul's Armaan bro!!!!! cool...

cont rsoon
Thanks 4 the pm
Tc

😊
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wee. Gosh .. such an magical upd 😍 Every single shot was perferct and soo dreamy. Loved the mall part a lot, Oww, they were about to "discuss" the destiny thing .. soo cute 😳 Hosp scene was too beautiful, it was beyond imagination Ahh.. 😍 
"Eye contact" took the cake, GOSH 😍 L.O.V.L.Y Part and top of it all, they are falling for each other Olala... *whoop, whoop* This is sooo goood :*D Yaaww.

I can see your hardwork, and love the way you write, I always enjoy reading this one.

Upd sooon :D Love from Hina

Edit* Whn are you updating ur shop ? *sorry for asking her, but I am waiting for an upd. 😳
Edited by -Hina- - 12 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Thank you for all the comments! I am flattered!😳 I shall update soon hopefully! Still waiting for ahem Pooja ahem tehru ahem to edit their comments! 🤢
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Komal

Thank you for all the comments! I am flattered!😳 I shall update soon hopefully! Still waiting for ahem Pooja ahem tehru ahem to edit their comments! 🤢

🤣 my love I was gonna do it today 😳 and that is the day u decided to come 😆

if u stay on for few hours u might just see those edited 😛

scarlet.moon thumbnail
AHH finally you grant my wish 🤢 After so long, I shall be on for couple more hours then hopefully 😃😉
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Komal

Gosh woman calm down I will do it jab mera dil chahay ga jo aaj chah raha hai 🤔
Today is your lucky day 😉
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Watch for what you say tehru! MUAHAHAHA then I shall update whenever I feel like! Right?😉
scarlet.moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Aww that was cute Ko :-)
Sorry i was so busy in the new place I dont know if i could comment But now i'm back home so i will defi comment on all :) Aww thats fine! Will await your comments from now on then ;)

This update was- You know it was so natural and the flow was so good - one could actually visualise those little little things that go into making a new budding relationship 

Ah shoo romantic-their movie date- if its destiny I am sure I agree with Armaan;they wont be staying away from each other for too long ;)

What i loved is how they are being such nice and caring friends and not letting any awkwardness change that hehe but the eye-locks and blushes are just getting them closer to the point of no escape ,eh? :) Me likes

Will love to read more- continue :)

PS: Miss talking to u :(
Thank you so much Ishi! <3 Your comments always bring a big smile on my face 😃 I miss talking to you too love :(! Hopefully we'll get to catch up soon!😳