Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hey that was a gr888 start...

daughter...no yaar...plzz make it niece but not his daughter...

adored RM friendship...

thnx for the pm...

scarlet.moon thumbnail

Part 2: Who is he?

How can God be so mean? Why always innocents have to fight for their lives? Why always innocent people are the ones that have to through tough times? Why does God give innocent hard times? Having hundreds of questions floating in my head I walked out of the OR, the surgery wasn't successful. The poor innocent child sank and went into Coma. Why do people have babies if they can't take proper care of their child, fuming with anger I barged out of the OR to talk to Mr. Malik to scream for being so irresponsible with the child. Hold On, why was I so worried about the child? Why did I feel so much for the child? What was bringing me so close to the child? Why did I think I have the right to scream at child's father? Leaving all the questions behind I walked out of OR, first person I notice is Mr. Malik who wasn't in a good condition either, anyone could tell what he shared with that child wasn't something ordinary, the love and affection that I saw in his eyes for the child stopped me from telling him off for being irresponsible. "How is she Doctor?" he asked me, "I am sorry Mr. Malik she slipped into Coma, we'll have to keep her under observation until she gets conscious again" I replied. As he heard my response he become really frail, it broke him completely. "Are you alright Mr. Malik? Have faith in God, she'll be alright. Time will heal everything, pray that she gains her consciousness back soon" giving him faith I left for my cabin.

It hurt me seeing him in this condition, I felt really bad seeing him like this. For a split second I wanted to go pacify him, give him strength, and hug him but then again who was he to me? Why did I feel like this? Why the attraction then?

There was a knock on my cabin door, "Mam, a young man just fainted in the lobby? He looks really frail" a nurse informed me. "OHH No please don't tell me it's Mr. Malik, I really hope it's not him" WHAT I mentally kicked myself, why did I wish it wasn't him? Why couldn't I see him in this condition? What was it that was making me think like this? Keeping all those questions aside I ran out to the room where that patient was moved into. My fear came true; the patient was none other than Mr. Malik. Checking his pulse, putting him on IV and making sure everything was fine I ordered the nurse to keep an eye on him and page me if anything goes wrong.

As I walked in my house, a huge 100 pound thing jumped on me taking me in a tight bear hug, no brownie points for guessing who it was, it was none other than the most annoying creature my so called bffl Muskaan. I was so not in a mood for this after what happened in the hospital. My readers now you'll be thinking what she is doing at my place, well it's really hard no actually it's next to impossible to get this creature off your back once she gets to knows you and moreover especially after I left her party in the middle, I expected her to be at my home to give me all gossips of the party which to be honest I was least interested in. Muskaan lives in the same development as me so her visits to my place are very often, at least once  a day either to annoy the crap out of me, you know it's become her favorite pastime lately, whenever she doesn't have anything to do, she comes and annoys the hell out of me. Welcome Home Riddhima! Shouted Muskaan still in the hug. "Okay! It's not like I have come home after months Muskaan and you don't have to shout you know you can talk slow and I'll be still able to hear you. And for your kind information I am so not in a mood to hear your nonsense right now so please for God's sake leave me alone" I said getting myself out of that bear hug that almost choked me to death. Why what happened? Did the surgery go wrong?  Came questions from the curious Muskaan who tried to get me to talk one way or other. "First of all what is your as* doing this late at my place, wasn't it enough to be around you the whole day and also at the party that you had to come here right now and annoy me. ARGHH Muskaan anyways the surgery wasn't successful, poor innocent child slipped into Coma, I was so mad at her parents but the love and affection I saw for the baby into the Mr. Malik's eyes who brought that baby to hospital stopped me from screaming at him and on top of that after hearing about it he looked so frail and fainted in the lobby, I had to admit him in the hospital too". "Mr. Malik?" Asked Muskaan, "Yeah I think he is father of that baby, he is the one who brought her to hospital, I don't know Muskaan after long time I felt attracted to this guy, I don't know but when I saw him in a bad condition I felt like going to him and putting his head on my lap and soothing him, giving him the strength and telling him everything is going to be alright". Muskaan knowing my past history knew it was next to impossible for me to feel for a guy like this, she knew Relationships, commitments; Intimacy is a strict NO NO for me. Not knowing what to reply she tried changing the topic but my mind wasn't ready to move on it was still stuck at that stranger.

"Okay! I don't know man, I don't know what to tell you on this matter but guess what me being myself never runs out of talks and you being my one and only faithful listener have no choice whatsoever then listening to my pretty AH-MAZING talks, I know it's late and stuff but couldn't control myself, so many gossips to tell you" replied Muskaan babbling about the happenings of the party, OH GOD where does this energy come from, she never runs out of talk neither does she ever get tired from talking, she can talk 24/7 she just needs someone to hear her logically oops her illogically talks that don't even make sense half time, "Like I care Muskaan" I said rolling my eyes.

Taking pasta out of the fridge and heating it up a little I started munching on it, I  don't care whatever you think PSSHT any normal human being would be hungry as anything at this time. Still listening to Muskaan and her not so sensible talks I didn't even realized when I was done with my food. Putting the dish in the basin I went over to living room, spreading myself on the sofa I turned the TV on thinking it will be a good distraction, it will help me take my mind of everything. To my good luck my favorite show House was on, being a doctor I love those kinds of shows, they are so intriguing; also they are good for medicine related knowledge. Plus it was a good way to shut Muskaan up for everyone's sake. She loved the show too, of course why wouldn't she, she is a Doctor herself too.

Unfortunately that wasn't enough to distract my thoughts, my mind still kept on thinking about the OH-SO-NOT-FORGETFUL Mr. Malik. The whole time I kept thinking about it, all the events came floating around in my mind from the first day when I saw him in the cafeteria, his personality, the charm that he carried, those intriguing eyes that wanted to tell me something. "Oye stop day dreaming, kaha kho gayi?" asked Muskaan seeing me not replying to her for 10 minutes. "Nothing, Muskaan I am sleepy, I am going to go to my room now" I said ignoring it and not telling her about what I was thinking.

The Sun seeping through the window and its light straight reflecting on my face woke me up. Getting ready I headed to the hospital in a rush, telling my mum of grabbing something to eat in the cafeteria itself. Something was pulling me to the hospital today, I wasn't going to be all fine till I see him, I find out that he is perfectly fine.

Entering the hospital, I found myself standing in front of the ward Mr. Malik was admitted in. Asking the nurse of the happenings throughout the night I headed inside, checking his pulse and making sure everything was back to normal I was about to leave when I heard someone whisper "Good Morning Doctor!". It was Mr. Malik, "Good Morning Mr. Malik! How are you feeling now?" I replied back to him. "I am better, what happened to me? Why am I on the hospital bed?" he questioned me. "Last night you fainted out in the lobby, you looked really frail and it seemed like you haven't eaten anything resulting in you here, You should take care of yourself, you have your daughter to take care of, she needs you, you have to be strong for her sake" I answered him. "Please have something to eat" I added authoritatively, later realizing the tone I said that I mentally kicked myself, what was I thinking when I said that. "Why don't you join me too? I have to talk to you about Arshia" asked Mr. Malik, I couldn't deny him. Arshia? I asked him to which he replied referring to his daughter.

So here's Part 2. Hope you like it! :) Sorry for the delay, I know its summer but there are still few things keeping me busy! There will be more AR scenes in next part hopefully if everything goes as I plan it to. Let me know what you think about the part. Please comment, they encourage me to write more. Also I have seen many doesn't want that child to be Armaan's HPMH I am gonna think about it, will have to wait to find out if it is really his. Most likely next part shall reveal it.  

P.S. Thank you so much for the comments! I really appreciate them. Don't stop commenting they are a good inspiration.  

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED:

PIXIE!!! I AM FINALLY EDITING 😳 *kaan pakde* sholly for the delay 😳 I just have gotten so lazy to read FFs now that there are pending edits in pretty much every FF I read 😳

okay back to the story 😛

lmfaoo Muski can seriously talk when you least need it 😳 I wanna know from where she gets that kind of energy! Talking non-stop 😳
okiesss what is with Ridz's past 😳 and whyyy didn't you write it in this part itself! like psshttt at least thoda toh bata deti who Arshia is ðŸ˜• yesh we don't want her to be Armaan's kid ðŸ˜› but I guess I wouldn't mind it if he's from his first marriage and now either the mom died or there was a divorce...I guess it would be fine if that is what it is ðŸ˜•

Those blue eyes are surely attractive and is definitely hard to forget such eyes 😳 aw and he fainted he should take care of himself :( we don't want him getting sick! psshtt...though I don't mind reading about Dr. Ridz and Patient Armaan 😛 the mischievous patient Armaan ðŸ˜³
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RES

Pooja is awesome!! she is the best person in this world!!!! I am such a bitch for always calling Pooja a bitch she's such an amazing person 😳 you rock pooj 😳
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

RES

Pooja is awesome!! she is the best person in this world!!!! I am such a bitch for always calling Pooja a bitch she's such an amazing person 😳 you rock pooj 😳

😲😃

I knew you would finally realize the truth 😳

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

RES

ROFL ROFL Hello Tehru urrfff POOKA! 
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice part.
thanks for the pm.
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Update soon
N do pm me
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey dear...

i loved ur ff...

n u write in a quite unique way keeping the mystery intact...

n please do think about ... i mean i would love armaan as a bachelor... please dont make arisha his daughter...

araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. I hope arisha comes out of coma fast. Update soon and thanks for the pm