hey,
awesome start!
loved it loads!
am already intrigued!
continue soon!
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Coming out of the OR the only thing I could think of was my soft cushioned bed, today was one of those most tiring day, being a Surgeon I spend most of my time at the hospital checking on patients, meeting with families, and performing surgeries.  Every case is unique and different, they require a lot of research and write ups. It didn't matter if my personal front was in mess, being a surgeon I had to be on top of my toe, my patients were my top priority; actually it was good in a way I didn't have much going on in my personal life anyways, my patients and my profession were a great distraction and not to forget a savior, my work made it easier for me to take a rain check on parties that I was forced to attend. To be honest I hate absolutely hate attending parties, too many people and too much noise, just not my type. On that note I remember I have to attend a party tonight, I would have loved to take a rain check on it like always but tonight I have no choice whatsoever, a very dear friend of mine is throwing a birthday party actually it's a surprise birthday party for me, I know it for sure even though everything is kept under wraps, I know Muskaan inner out she would never miss my birthday and would never forget to surprise me with a party like she does every single year. It has become like a tradition from past 3 years. Muskaan and I become besties during our medical school days, she has been my only support through all my ups and downs, the only person who I trust the most, the only person who with her naughtiness, smile, mischiefness and happy-go-living nature won my heart and we become best friends for life. She knows all my dirty little secrets and everything about me. I can't ever hide anything from her; I would be caught off guard for sure. I know Muskaan is trying her level best to make me more of a social person and is indirectly helping me get rid of my insecurities in relationships, commitments by forcing me to attend parties and hang out with her and whatnot. She knows exactly how I feel; she has witnessed the whole event and knows every single detail about that life changing event. So yeah that's Muskaan AKA Tinker bell, my buddy, my bffl, a very important part of my life.

As I was drowned in my thoughts, there was a knock on my cabin door, taking a glance at the clock I knew who it could be. Speak of the devil, and devil appears. Before I could get up and open the door, she barged into my cabin talking to herself about no one knows what except her. What? She asked me seeing the weird expression on my face. I couldn't control my laugh anymore and ended up on a laughter spree. Bi**h stop making fun of me, and get your as* ready to go home, move it, we need to attend a party tonight, Remember? Said Muskaan cursing me under her breathe for laughing at her every single effen time I saw her talking to herself. I know wh**e, I was going to come collect you after I was done finishing this write up. I'll be done in 10, we can leave after, replying back to her I started typing on my laptop, the next moment I realize my laptop screen is shut down by none other than my so called best friend Muskaan, I tell you she is the most impatient creature one could ever come across. Fuming with anger I got up from my seat cursing her, you bi**h, wh**e, kameeni, sl*t, eff you, you couldn't get your as* to wait for 10 effen minutes, I was typing something important you brat arghh I hate you so much right now, GET LOST! Making that OH-SO-CALLED-INNOCENT-FACE she barged out of my cabin to the parking lot, me being myself couldn't be mad at her for long, actually it wasn't just her, I barely got mad unless something big effecting event occurred, even if I did get mad the anger didn't stay for long, once I was done venting out about it, I would be fine and back to my normal self. As I reached the parking lot, I saw Muskaan sitting in the car listening to music on full volume, seeing me she started with her nautunki, trying to ignore me, she knew I couldn't stay mad at her for so long, arghh sometimes I hated that she knew everything single effen thing about me, she could just tell what I am thinking from my expressions, I could never out do her in her nautunkis.  Taking the driver's seat the first thing I did was lower down the volume, if I was in the car for 2 more minutes with that full volume radio I would have for sure gone deaf. Come on tinker bell, stop your nautunki now, enough man, I am sorry for all those curses but you shouldn't have done that, I was finishing my work na, it's good that I have the habit of saving my files every 2 minutes otherwise I would have had to write the whole thing again I said pushing the gas pedal down accelerating my car to full speed, zooming out of the hospital gate on those traffic full roads. Hearing me she turned her head towards the glass and kept starring outside, Nautunki ki bhi haad hoti hai Muskaan, stop it now, come on tell me what are you wearing tonight? Muskaan being herself couldn't stop herself any longer and replied I think I am going to wear that black strapless dress of mine, have you thought of what you are going to wear? Giving it a last shot I tried convincing Muskaan for not attending the party. That's not going to work pixie, you can't get a rain check for every single party especially definitely not for the one I am throwing replied Muskaan before I could enough finish my sentence.  It was just next to impossible to convince her, giving up I started humming Kaisa hai yeh khumaar that was playing on the radio, it is my favorite song of all time. 

Riddhimaaa, let's go!  I could hear Muskaan shouting on top of her lungs. Give me 2 mins, I'll be there. Standing in front of the mirror, admiring myself in the strapless, pale-grey dress accentuated to my thin waist that hugged my hips with light make up on, I wasn't a big fan of make up, I liked to keep things simple and sober. Putting my stilettos on, I walked downstairs to the shouting impatient creature named Muskaan. 

Entering the club, I was given the surprise as expected, cutting the cake and Muskaan being the obnoxious creature she is covered my face with cake. As I headed towards the bathroom to wash it off, I got a call from Sanjeevani there was an emergency. I rush towards where Muskaan who was enjoying herself dancing on the dance floor, telling her about the call I rushed to the hospital. At first she didn't believe me, I had to pull her out of there and show her my phone, she knew I was capable of making stories up to get out of that jungle. Making her satisfied that there was an emergency that I needed to attend, I ran to my car, pushing the gas pedal I zoomed out of there.  As soon as I got to the Hospital I came to know that my patient was a 2 year old little baby girl, who was fighting for her life. As I was walking to the OR, my intern who was luckily on duty during the time the patient was brought in started dictating the necessary details, as we reached the OR I saw a pair of eyes walking up and down waiting eagerly for a doctor to come and start the surgery of his little angel who was fighting for her life. As our eyes met, it didn't take long for me to recognize those pair of intriguing eyes that I saw the other day in cafe. As I walked towards him, he brought his hand forward for a hand shake, Hello Doctor... I am Armaan Malik. Hello, I am your daughter's doctor; she has major injuries and the bad news is lot of blood loss, she needs to be operated as soon as possible. Can you please finish all the formalities needed; by the way I am Doctor Riddhima Gupta, telling him to have faith in God and assuring him his daughter will be fine , I barged in the OR getting started with the complicated surgery, praying to God to save this innocent little angel.

Hello Everyone, I am sorry for the delay, was caught up in few things nevertheless here is the first part. Thank youzzz so much for the comments and appreciations, they mean a lot to me. Please leave ur comments, let me know what you think about the part. Feel free to criticize and give suggestions.

-Komal 

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it COMA :)

your building suspense again 😳 so I am guessing this girl is just his niece or something 😳

yay finally AR meet :D

ohhh PIXIE and TINKER BELL πŸ€ͺ hahaha I love you COMA Patel aka my Pixie πŸ€—

lol Muski talking to herself is actually a funny sight πŸ˜† and she put cake all over Ridz's face πŸ˜† awww
I was hoping Armaan-Ridz would have met at the party, but hospital is even better 😳

Kaise hai yeh khumar on Radio <3 ahhh I would like love that radio station <3

oh god all those wh**e and s**t stuff made me think of Peyton and Brook from OTH πŸ˜†
but I love how you showed their friendship 😳

one teeny weeny suggestion -- could you add quotes around the parts where they talk 😳 or else loved the way you write babe <3 you are amazing! and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us 😳 and um yes can I please get to read it when you are writing πŸ˜’ <<< Armaan pout

hehe I knnow you can't ignore that pout and face now 😍

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

WWOOPPP WOOOPPP COMA IS ON A ROLL πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

first gallery and now FF

yay you posted it 😳 I am so happy and now update freaking soon!!!!
I am happy that you liked it, and I did freaken update PSSHTT even thought it did take over a week to, but was caught in few things. 
I LOVED THE UPDATEEE

you write so well COMA <3Aww thank you so much love! <3
I am so curious to know what happened

tehe and you will have to give us the part before hand πŸ˜› it's and order
I love the whole idea of diary writing :) I am a sucker for those πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

AND UHMM No way you are getting parts before hand :P Aww i m glad you liked the diary writing but I m not sure if the whole ff is gonna be like tht sorry.

the title is AMAZINGGG! ahhh it like creates this intense feeling πŸ€ͺ

oh and pleaseee can you like add me on your PM list πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I love you COMA <3 I'm glad you decided to post this
πŸ₯³
I m glad you liked the ff, I love ya too <3muahh Thank you so much for the wonderful comment babe! <3 

Originally posted by: taniyaarman

RES :) 

Congratulation  for starting FF writing πŸ₯³

you Freebird we get a treat I say Nice DealπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

My My Little is too irresistible for not reading this FF😳

Nice way you describe Hospital πŸ˜† N i like this riddhima little spoil and good :)
yes she went off record n realized too late πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But never mind we can wait..πŸ˜‰

Oye Free Bird Update soon hun :)

Pls add me to the PM list thou im already added..i should request naπŸ˜†

Thank you so much hun! Aww I would have taken the deal too if I was in ur place LOL πŸ˜³ I like Riddhima that way too, a spoil brat but also has that good side to her...Thanks for the comment darling! <3

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Why do I always end up on the 3rd place Stern Smile🀒

Never mind πŸ€” PATEELLL you finally wrote an FF Dancing
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S BABY :D
Though i always wanted you to write an FF and now you did lalala πŸ˜† and nobody told me about it πŸ€”
EEKKKSSS your FF looks A M A Z I N G <333 I ma soo excited to read whats happening next and what riddhima's past actually which makes her such a reserved person and doesn't want her to fall for anyone Embarrassed
Looking forward to this FF Embarrassed Continue soon its been soo many days now πŸ€”
ON AND PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST Tongue

I finally wrote the FF, Thanks Love! You should def try your hand too :P Thank you so much, I am glad you liked the ff. You're already on my pm list :P

Originally posted by: fri42911

nice beginning. please continue soon and add me to your pm list.

Thank youzzz so much dear! You're on my pm list already !  :)
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

AHHH! RESERVED :)

-EDITED-

ok so first of all Komal, i lovee your writing! its so cute! :$ LOL...secondly, oh god the title is amazing!! its really creative! i lovee how you portrayed everything..like the hospital and Armaan :$ HAYE! i lovedd the introoo! continue soon Komuu <33

ADD ME TO THE PM LIST PLEASHH😳 I LOVE YOUUU! <33

Thank you so much, I m flattered! LOL I love the title too tehee <3 its so cute. I Love you too <3 Thanks for the comment Love! <3

Originally posted by: ashi.loves.ksg

awesome intro Komal..would love to read further

thanks for d pm..updt really soon 

tc
ashi

Thanks for the comment Ashi! <3 I m glad you loved it. 

Originally posted by: rising_angel

nice :) continue soon n thx 4 pm 

Thanks for the comment! :)

Originally posted by: nosi

awesome intro Komal..would love to read further
thanks for d pm 

Thanks for the comment Nosi! I m glad you loved it. 

Originally posted by: -Jyo-

Awesome start πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, Loved it 
Add me to ur pm list 

Thanks for the comment dear! I m glad you loved it. Added you to the pm list :) 

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Me Me Me Komal :) Sounds cute ! 

AHEM AHEM Look who's here, where have you been girl? I haven't talked to you forever, miss youuu! <3 Thanks for the comment babe! <3 We need to talk soon :P 

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARCaskettFan

Nice start 

cont. soon
Thank you so much for the comment :) 

Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

OMG KOMAL! THAT WAS A AMAZING INTRO.

YUW WROTE EVERYTHING SO PERFECTLY <3
LOVED IT <3
I CNT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.
HOPE ITS SOOONNN =]
Aww thank you so much babe, I aam flattered, I m glad you loved it. Thanks for the comment! <3 

Originally posted by: mijanur

excelent introduction.i have become anxious to know what will happen next.pleas continue soon.

Thank you so much for the comment, I m glad you liked it! :)

Originally posted by: shaaz_91

hey
luvd d start...cont soon
tc
shaaz
Thanks for the comment, I m glad you loved the start. TC

Originally posted by: priyanki

awesome start...
plz add me to d pm list...
and cont soon...
Thanks for the comment priyanki! First part Updated, hope you like it.

Originally posted by: shonagudia

Nice start... Continue soon and do add me to your PM list...
Thanks for the comment! :)

Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVED! ugh Poo why do you always have to be first?? NKBNXJBJ :| 
:P
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: iceprincess101

Awesome start... Waiting to read more... Update soon... Do add me to your pm list...

Thanks for the comment! :)[/QUOTE]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

RESERVED! ugh Poo why do you always have to be first?? NKBNXJBJ :| 

:P

😲 ALWAYS 😲

freaking hell that monu stole my 1st spot in the gallery and then in this Alu stole it 😑
finally I got my 1st spot
and I'm glad I got it right away before ms. COMA patel decided to reply everyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜›