||Igniting the flame of Love|AR FF|Pt5:Pg25|8/30

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone, Summer's here hence I am a free bird, with nothing to do I planned to start my own very first solo FF. I have read so many, almost all AR ffs here and they have been my inspiration behind me starting this one. Ofcourse, not to forget KaJen my all time inspiration and motivation <3 So, here is the introduction, hope you guys like it.

May 20, 2010

Today as I was sitting in cafeteria during my lunch, a young stud with brown hair and elegant face having wore the most amazing dimpled smile with very gentle features walked passed me and took a seat on the table right opposite to where I was sitting. Those mysterious glares in his deep grey eyes at once intrigued me, not to forget the charm that he carried which instantly made me go aww and before I realized I was under his charms, imagining things that were quite next to impossible. From the very first moment I laid my eyes upon him, I could feel that attraction, that likeness towards him but there was something in me that was scared for those feelings, there was a part of my body that was stopping me from being too vulnerable, the fear of losing someone whom I invest in so much just like I did with my birth parents, there were too many hurdles and obstacles in between. Work is the only thing that keeps me going; it would be fair enough to say that work has become my ultimate goal of this life. Working in a quite hectic place which is no less than a dark almost dead place, where there is blood all around, cries of many, mourns around the place YET few smiles and that pinch of happiness and content filled environment which isn't quite frequent but at times is definitely refreshing and needed, till now you would have got a slight hint of what place I am referring to, Hospital. Sanjeevani, one of the very well known and prestigious hospitals around the globe, to be honest this one word Sanjeevani has changed me and my life drastically, it would be safe to say that this one word has made me compassionate of living life and has made some life changing difference.  I, Riddhima Gupta who didn't have any identity of hers till I was four and was adopted by my parents now, Shashank and Padma Gupta who are Doctors by profession and Head-In-Charge of Sanjeevani was a total bi**h till I was confronted. An event a drastic life changing event that occurred during my medical school days changed my life forever. As a child I felt shameful, I was ashamed of past which lead to me beginning to feel shameful about myself. Like every other child who is adopted, I definitely had those strong feelings of abandonment even after getting unconditional love and happiness from my adopted parents. As I grew I had this weird feeling, I don't know if it is exactly weird because it does make full sense from my perspective, the feeling that since my own biological mother had abandoned me, others in my lives will also abandon me at some point hence my disbelief in relationships, commitments, and avoidance of intimacy. During my teen years I was the worst child a parent could even be blessed with, but somewhere down the line it wasn't completely my fault, being adopted did have its goods and bads; good being able to have someone to look up to, being able to have someone to share and spill your heart out to, having someone to look after you and your needs, getting the unconditional love and support from such wonderful parents whom at one point I didn't appreciate and pushed them through some very harsh and cruel times. As I go back in times and remembering those harsh times I gave my parents, my heart becomes full of guilt and regret for not understanding such amazing parents that I have been blessed with. With the help and grace of god at one point in my life during my pre-medical school days an event occurred which made me realized about my doings and its effects, that one day turned my life upside down, it changed everything about my life, even though the realization was at a too late stage and I wished to go back and make everything all fine for my parents and most importantly for myself everything was in vain, everything that has happened, happened but I was happy with my realization even though it was late, as they say better late than never. That event changed my perspective of the way I looked at life, which made me a better person, a wonderful daughter. After finishing my medical school and joining Sanjeevani which definitely did made a greater impact on my life from many different aspects, it made me realize what precious gifts I am blessed with, it made me realize the importance of life and how my one action can have a major impact of my loved ones. Even though I was confronted and had realized my wrong doings, I wasn't still able to be as vulnerable like a normal person who had got all the love one needs from their birth. I still couldn't put myself all out there; it took time for me to trust someone. I guess those nightmares and insecurities of my past were still haunting me and weren't allowing me to be myself. It was definitely a roller coaster ride for me; I have been through so many ups and downs. Oops Sorry I didn't realize when I went off track and back in those worst nightmares that still haunt me at nights sometimes taking away my good night sleep, those were the days I pray and hope that never return. Coming back to that handsome hunk in the cafeteria; the one who has intrigued me in thinking about those mysterious looks, that mysterious story that his eyes wanted to tell me, the one who has filled my brain with so many possibilities of what were those eyes trying to tell me, those pair of eyes has taken my sleep away tonight. Even after not being as vulnerable and my disbelief in commitments, relationships and close intimacy there was something that was attracting and pulling me towards that stranger. I have no damn clue what destiny has in store for me and if me and that OH-NOT-SO-FORGETTABLE guy will ever cross paths in our near futures, but one thing I know for sure that I have work early in the morning tomorrow and if I don't stop here I will be in a huge mess tomorrow. AHAHA that was a bad one, wasn't it? I shall try to sleep now helping myself from lending into some big trouble tomorrow.

Good Night,

Riddhima xxx

So guys this was the Intro, let me know how it went, I am only going to continue if I get a good response. Feel free to comment, criticize, give suggestions! Waiting for your feedbacks.

-Komal 

.:INDEX:.
Part1: Meet a Stranger
Part2: Who is he?
Part3: A New Beginning?
Part4: Friends with Benefits
Part5: Loves me, Loves me not

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

.:PM LIST:.

Please press LIKE on this post if you want a PM everytime I update! Thanks! :D

-Komal

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
WWOOPPP WOOOPPP COMA IS ON A ROLL 🤪🥳

first gallery and now FF

yay you posted it 😳 I am so happy and now update freaking soon!!!!

I LOVED THE UPDATEEE

you write so well COMA <3
I am so curious to know what happened

tehe and you will have to give us the part before hand 😛 it's and order

I love the whole idea of diary writing :) I am a sucker for those 😆😳

the title is AMAZINGGG! ahhh it like creates this intense feeling 🤪

oh and pleaseee can you like add me on your PM list 😛😆

I love you COMA <3 I'm glad you decided to post this
🥳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
RES :) 

Congratulation  for starting FF writing ðŸ¥³

you Freebird we get a treat I say Nice Deal😛😊

My My Little is too irresistible for not reading this FF😳

Nice way you describe Hospital ðŸ˜† N i like this riddhima little spoil and good :)
yes she went off record n realized too late ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† But never mind we can wait..😉

Oye Free Bird Update soon hun :)

Pls add me to the PM list thou im already added..i should request na😆

Edited by taniyaarman - 12 years ago

Why do I always end up on the 3rd place 😳🤢

Never mind 🤔 PATEELLL you finally wrote an FF
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S BABY :D
Though i always wanted you to write an FF and now you did lalala 😆 and nobody told me about it 🤔
EEKKKSSS your FF looks A M A Z I N G <333 I ma soo excited to read whats happening next and what riddhima's past actually which makes her such a reserved person and doesn't want her to fall for anyone 😳
Looking forward to this FF 😳 Continue soon its been soo many days now 🤔
ON AND PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST 😛
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago
nice beginning. please continue soon and add me to your pm list.
AHHH! RESERVED :)

-EDITED-

ok so first of all Komal, i lovee your writing! its so cute! :$ LOL...secondly, oh god the title is amazing!! its really creative! i lovee how you portrayed everything..like the hospital and Armaan :$ HAYE! i lovedd the introoo! continue soon Komuu <33

ADD ME TO THE PM LIST PLEASHH😳 I LOVE YOUUU! <33
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
awesome intro Komal..would love to read further

thanks for d pm..updt really soon

tc
ashi
nice :) continue soon n thx 4 pm 
awesome intro Komal..would love to read further
thanks for d pm