Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovlymahima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yash ji's film are basicaly required hero not actor Salman is now turn as action and comedy hero he will not fit as romantic hero only srk can do these kind role now Aamir's image is bigger than hero public will not accept him with 6 song jump in girls bedroom dance in wedding reception so moral is only srk fit for these kind roles which his fans like him to do.      

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
No discrimination. only favoritism
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: youknowme

Let SRK enjoy it. If Ra.One & Don don't do as well as he hopes SRK's stock will plummet. Aside from that it's getting harder and harder for films to find suitable roles for a man of SRK's age that still have the requisite star power to suit his image.

Aamir will create his own roles, and Salman is aging into a straight up action man. SRK's loverboy image will find it hardest to make the transition.

I agree! SRK needs to start thinking about how to reinvent his image, since his lover boy days are coming to an end, or else he might end up with the same fate as Rajesh Khanna.
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Umm okay, the defintion of DISCRIMINATION is not this πŸ˜† Check it up in the dictionary πŸ˜›

This is favouritism, he likes SRK the best out of the three he thinks he'll best fit the role, toh prblem kya hai?

Thats like saying up until now nearly all Rohan Sippy produced or directed films have had Abhishek.
Vipul Shah film shave had Akshay
Sanjay nearly always casts Aishwarya
 Zoya Akhtar likes Hrithik in her films
YashRaj love Rani/Anushka

Its a directors personal choice who they want to cast.

He likes SRK the best toh aapka kya problem hai ji, πŸ˜†
Edited by kash4life - 12 years ago
His choice . What's the problem ?

Maybe his criteria for choosing the male actor is the one who has bought 6+ Best Actor Awards at FilmFareπŸ˜† ?

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone has there favs yeah yash chopra has srk
Sth said here that yash is not a risk taker
But when is working with sallu n amir a risk they r proven stars with box of hits

I dnt get yash chopra
Besides ppl may not like this i love srk all 3 major khans
Fact is srk is gettin old he cnt do loverboy role anymore hes 40 + u can see his face is agin
However i think amir n sallu can pull of loverboy role still
Srk is goin same way amitabh bachan did soon he will dispear from screen n return yrs later with more aged roles
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

favoritism more like it. there is nothing wrong with that though. if he prefers to work with srk then so be it.

of course, it's impossible that yash doesn't like his actors interefering with HIS work, and prefers to delegate that to others... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   and it is also impossible that yash doesn't like actors throwing tantrums on sets, hence prefers to delegate...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

srk and yash have an old equation, and i don't recall any incident when srk has caused grief for his directors... that might have something to do with it more than the 'favouritism'...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i think yash said it long time ago, that he thought srk would be quite arrogant, but his personality turned out to be quite the opposite... maybe that is why he prefers to work with him...

and aamir has refused to work with yashraj in the past... so has salman...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so the imaginary 'discrimation' (however that word is applicable) is most likely on the part of the actors than the director...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: baz786

Everyone has there favs yeah yash chopra has srk
Sth said here that yash is not a risk taker
But when is working with sallu n amir a risk they r proven stars with box of hits

I dnt get yash chopra
Besides ppl may not like this i love srk all 3 major khans
Fact is srk is gettin old he cnt do loverboy role anymore hes 40 + u can see his face is agin
However i think amir n sallu can pull of loverboy role still
Srk is goin same way amitabh bachan did soon he will dispear from screen n return yrs later with more aged roles

Woah, I know this is not related to the topic but let me just correct u there SRK is not going the Amitji way, Amitji had taken a concious break from films in 1984not because he was ageing and couldn't play lover boy roles, that was never his image anyway he was more the macho hero but because he had a disinterest toward acting for a while and joined politics! He returned back in 1987-1988 as a hero in Shahenshah at age 46 and was still able to pull of that sort of role at that point in his career, so his is a much different story to SRK :)
Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same can be said aobut david dhawan who prefers salman other the other khans. it is not discriminating just their won choice