Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saman.17

aaj akshara golden color purse leke gayi hospital jaane ke time & hospital me woh brown ho gaya ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sach mein sam di...itna bada blooper maine miss kaise kiya πŸ€£
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanw

yes u r right
it wa a blooper
even I noticed itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I noticed it too but i thought that she was dreaming of  swinging on with her mum.dadi. whilst nandni was on it ... it was more of a dream scene
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

akshara got her pregnancy report in a file..

now which hospital gives reports in files.?? i thought people get reports in an envolope..πŸ˜•

ek test ka report hota toh envelope me dete yahan toh 25 tests ki report thi na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

ek test ka report hota toh envelope me dete yahan toh 25 tests ki report thi na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahaha πŸ˜†
Tulsey thumbnail
I want to share something.  It is such a stupid thought that kept coming into my mind every time I would see Akshara walking slowly. 

Have you noticed that when she walks slowly, she actually sways side to side.   In yesterday's episode, I actually paused and did slow motion on the recorded episode and I am sure that I noticed that she has duck feet.

She is so so pretty, why can't she wear some low heals instead of flat heals that show the flaw.
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Agree with u..Actually even i noticed it..She does have duck feet & that was clearly visible that day..
neera500 thumbnail
my 1st post πŸ˜›
akshi jo purse hospital le kr gai...wahi purse sunaina ji k paas aa gya...jb wo dadi k sath anshu k room se nikli... πŸ˜‰
Edited by neera500 - 12 years ago
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neera500

my 1st post πŸ˜›

akshi jo purse hospital le kr gai...wahi purse sunaina ji k paas aa gya...jb wo dadi k sath anshu k room se nikli... πŸ˜‰

good observation😊
Tulsey thumbnail
yeh thoh purse ka kissa hoe he gaya...So funny.

I am sure that Akshara's mayka and sasural are next door in real life and there is only one huge walking closet where everyone's dresses, jewellery and accessories are kept.

May be and now may be...the same purses were on sale and given as gift to Akshara by Sunaina...
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

okay, this is kinda late, but I noticed that during the rakhshabandhan episode, when akshara and naitik went to rashmi's house and when rashmi put  the kumkum on naitik, she did it with her middle finger whe she's actually supposed to put it with her ring finger