Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by krutiv100

I don't know if anyone else noticed but during the kabbadi match when Naitik was on the ground and all those men were pulling him and he crosses the line, he gets hurt on his leg...that time everyone is watching him and duggu is sitting on akshara's lap as soon as naitik gets hurt duggu is no longer with anyone,akshara is standing up and gayatri,bm.rb.dadaji,buaji and chiki are all show but noone has duggu. then Akshara and Bhabhi Maa go and apply medicine on Naitik and akshara sits back down by magic duggu is sitting on her lap again. Duggu kaha chala gaya tha jab uske papa ko chot lag rahi to?😆
main ne bhi notice kiya tha...duggu achanak gayab😆
another blooper in todays epi...Gayatri was wearing a orange sari through out the anniversary celebrations,when dadaji annouces  everyone should eat now as they want to leave for home soon,gayatri and bhabhi are shown standing nxt to each other and gayatri is now wearing a blue sari,the next scene she is back to orange and holding duggu.

Also when singhana's were leaving that time duggu was with rajbanna but when everyone sat in the car,naksh sat in one car and the oldies in another but duggu nazar nahi aya! but its ok cos when they reack home duggu was there!😆
yest epi had bakwas editing 
ya..even i noticed...ismain nayi baat jya hain yeh tho YR editor mahashay ki  kalakari hain😆...jab in hone kayi baar achheachhe naksh scene ko hi edit kiya hain...tho duggu ka gayab karna tho surprising nahi hain😡🤢
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

ya..even i noticed...ismain nayi baat jya hain yeh tho YR editor mahashay ki  kalakari hain😆...jab in hone kayi baar achheachhe naksh scene ko hi edit kiya hain...tho duggu ka gayab karna tho surprising nahi hain😡🤢

yup i agree with u shruthi 😆
akshara was carrying on her 2nd wedding anniversary. now that duggu is almost 1 year old, their 3rd anniversary should have been passed way back. 😕
She wore a pink lengha on rashmis mendhi which was worn by summan from palkon ki chao mein drama which used to come on ndtv

first pic me akshi k nail paint
scnd m gayab😲😆
superb observation rupali 

naitik ka kurta in IPKKND...vo bhi do do kurta...chanel chnage kar rahi thi achanak kurte par nazar laga😛