Posted: 11 years ago
the bigest blooper this bm wala track ..1st bomb phako then guilt ke saat make sad faces ðŸ˜¡

Edited by -mari- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shrutiA

Akshara's har style changes so quickly in todays episode. Check out her hairstyle when she is talking to pandit ji and taking some stuff from Maharaji. she has curls. the next minute she is shown talking to Bhabhima and she has all her hair straighten.

Unable to post pics.. Not sure why.

me too noticed
new blooper...when akshara was in the kitchen making sabzi gayatri came and asked her what happened on your forehead akshara replies saying she got hurt somehow and now its really stiging/irratating...Gayatri tells her not to wash her hair,put oil or sindoor.

Akshara then goes to anshu's bday party and her injury on her forehead has dissapeared...so why can't she wear sindoor now??...
Edited by krutiv100 - 11 years ago
guys, in17th may 2012 -wed episode,where Naksh and shava reach hotel reach to celebrate anshu's b'day. i think hotel is none other than deora's house🤢. yeh log deora's ghar ko hi hotel bana diya😆.

i m unable to find the link..will post it once found.😃
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

guys, in17th may 2012 -wed episode,where Naksh and shava reach hotel reach to celebrate anshu's b'day. i think hotel is none other than deora's house🤢. yeh log deora's ghar ko hi hotel bana diya😆.

i m unable to find the link..will post it once found.😃
hailaa...i too thought that i have seen the place some where..
i thought it was d house of the man who gave nk contract of his daughters marriage n akshi designed d jwellery🤣haan shayad wahi ghar h jidhar naksh n buddhas ko party ke liye invite kiya tha🤣🤣

Edited by srkfan4ever - 11 years ago
in yesterdays epi when samar went out of SS hes in that goldenish car(which naitik usually drives)and naitik in black which samar drives.😆
i donno its blooper or not bul lagta hai cvs ne car exchange karwadi ya phir us din park se naitik samar ki car mai hi ghar aya hoga aur woh naitik ki car theek karwake chala raha hai🤣
Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

in yesterdays epi when samar went out of SS hes in that goldenish car(which naitik usually drives)and naitik in black which samar drives.😆
i donno its blooper or not bul lagta hai cvs ne car exchange karwadi ya phir us din park se naitik samar ki car mai hi ghar aya hoga aur woh naitik ki car theek karwake chala raha hai🤣
exactly..🤣 samar ne naitik ka golden honada city chori kar liya..😭🤣
chi.. uss yeda ko golden wala de diya aur naitik ko grey wala
Originally posted by rasmi24

exactly..🤣 samar ne naitik ka golden honada city chori kar liya..😭🤣
chi.. uss yeda ko golden wala de diya aur naitik ko grey wala
aree haa YR me hamesha gadiyon ka confusion hota hai m's ke paas bhi honda city hi hai...
Originally posted by srkfan4ever

aree haa YR me hamesha gadiyon ka confusion hota hai m's ke paas bhi honda city hi hai...

aare yaar yeh log kapde,zevar,ko hi exchange kar sakthe hain🤢...yaha tak ki ghar hotel ban jaathe hain aur admiyon ko hi exchange kar dete hain😆...i mean kabhi ak ki teacher  uski doctor ban sakthi hain ya tho ek car exchange honemain nayi baat kya hain?😆
I dont know if this is blooper or not but it is certainly a memonry loss of cvs and Samar...
basically Samar said to Natik you always hsout on akshara and I've never seen her happy with you..lekin..on Anshu's birthday akshara was happily taking couple pics with Naitik  and holding his arm while Samar looked at them😆